Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vossap View Post
    Hey there, I am considering buying some oxiracetam but i want to get your guys 2 cents on it first. Should I get it in capsule or powder form. Is noopept or piracetam better. Can I use these by themselves or would you recommend stacking, I dont want to take heaps of nootropics, just the ones i mentioned and maybe some fish oil or something
    If you read the first page it describes the effects of oxiracetam and piracetam so you can decide which one sounds more appealing to you. Noopept is fairly popular because it is inexpensive and has potential to increase brain-derived neurotrophic factor. It is hard to quantify which is "better" since information on these compounds is based on studies done in those with impaired cognition or anecdotal. That being said starting out with something simple and naturally derived such as CDP Choline and ALCAR or if you wanted an all in one supplement SNS Focus XT has choline, alcar, huperzine A and a few other ingredients is common.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

vossap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a million for the reply, i think im just going to buy all three and see which one has the best effects as i have read that nootropics work differently for everyone .

naminis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello,

The time come to take my exams. With majority of them I have no problem, but there's few, that Im afraid, well sort of.

For them I need to memorise a lot of information. So I decided to buy some drugs to help my brain and memory.

First I thought about Neurozan, but then nootrops came in my way, while I was searching whats best.

Yesterday I was asured that I will buy Noopept, but today I did a little bit more research and changed my mind.

Noopept. I found out that some of the people report desired effect, short memory loss(reverse effect from what you should get) and that noopept works quite different on each individual.

So now I am thinking about Pramiracetam or Alpha-GPC or Oxiracetam. As for first time I want to try this thing, so I would buy one of these, wont do stacks.

So now what I need from nootrops is to memorise information faster and last longer

Which one of these Pramiracetam or Alpha-GPC or Oxiracetam would You recommend, or maybe these are outdated, and You now something better than these?

I would be really really grateful for Your help .

recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10) recoveringm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    While I liked noopept i felt more effects from oxi without feeling overstimed in a negative way. Piracetam is my fave but i hate taking so many pills so Oxi is my main tam right now. Going to try phenylpiracetam tomorrow and see if that helps my morning since it's supposed to be a strong stim like piracetam.