Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10) FaBoLaOz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome thread. looking into these products for uni study

koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm really considering buying some Modafinil (also known as Provigil, Modalert and many more) from the internet. I already know I won't be able to get a prescription because it's for people that have to work night shifts and I do not do that. There are plenty of websites that you can get these from.

I've always been fascinated by nootropics and so-called smart drugs. After watching the movie Limitless (with the NZT drug), I'm even more motivated to try something. Now I know that there's nothing close to NZT that exists in real life, it's a movie, I get it.

But, I've always had trouble concentrating for extended periods of time, have trouble focusing for more than 15-20 min. I easily get distracted. Mind you, in no way will I use this every day of every month. It would just be for exams and studying periods, or for really important tests, papers, etc... Long term effects are not known so I'll be careful to limit my intake.

I think it could give me that extra bit of boost for performance, it's not ******** (which is basically amphetamines). If this can mean I can get better grades and get into a better school, perform better in important situations.

But, I know they call them "smart drugs" but in no way do I think they increase your IQ or make you smarter.

I'm one of those dudes that always seems to have brain fog for some reason even though I'd say I have a healthier diet than 98% of the population. I think this could help for those important days.

I don't consider myself a lazy person. Doing pretty well at uni, lift 4-5 days a week, play competitive sports. But I do think it can give that extra bit of help when I need it.

I heard sales of this drug have exploded over the last couple of years. Students, military people, athletes, finance guys, etc.... basically everyone is taking them.

What do you guys think?
    I don't want to accept this as my prime.

I don't want anything in my life, as it currently is, to be the pinnacle of what it will be.

EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasterIsland1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I made an account on bodybuilding just to say Thank You VERY MUCH.
    This is a great post with very VERY helpful items that I have never known about.

Thank You again very much.
    Other stuff like this is great (topics/etc).

THANK YOU!

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by koh19 View Post
    I'm really considering buying some Modafinil (also known as Provigil, Modalert and many more) from the internet. I already know I won't be able to get a prescription because it's for people that have to work night shifts and I do not do that. There are plenty of websites that you can get these from.

I've always been fascinated by nootropics and so-called smart drugs. After watching the movie Limitless (with the NZT drug), I'm even more motivated to try something. Now I know that there's nothing close to NZT that exists in real life, it's a movie, I get it.

But, I've always had trouble concentrating for extended periods of time, have trouble focusing for more than 15-20 min. I easily get distracted. Mind you, in no way will I use this every day of every month. It would just be for exams and studying periods, or for really important tests, papers, etc... Long term effects are not known so I'll be careful to limit my intake.

I think it could give me that extra bit of boost for performance, it's not ******** (which is basically amphetamines). If this can mean I can get better grades and get into a better school, perform better in important situations.

But, I know they call them "smart drugs" but in no way do I think they increase your IQ or make you smarter.

I'm one of those dudes that always seems to have brain fog for some reason even though I'd say I have a healthier diet than 98% of the population. I think this could help for those important days.

I don't consider myself a lazy person. Doing pretty well at uni, lift 4-5 days a week, play competitive sports. But I do think it can give that extra bit of help when I need it.

I heard sales of this drug have exploded over the last couple of years. Students, military people, athletes, finance guys, etc.... basically everyone is taking them.

What do you guys think?
    I've seen a lot of people use it on Longecity but a majority of them have been diagnosed/treated for various conditions. I am always skeptical of taking RX drugs due to the ever present threat of serious side effects that often outweigh the benefits of the drug. That being said I prefer racetams any day over RX drugs, not saying there isn't any potential side effects with them either but they typically aren't anything too serious.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) koh19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys,

It's been a while now that I've wanted to try Provigil (also known as Modafinil, Modalert,...).

I've always had problems with concentration/focus, seems like I have to work 3 times as hard as other people to understand something. I just want to try it, if if doesn't work, then I'll stop.

What do you think of this website, does it seem somewhat legit? I just don't want to order it from some shady dirty indian pharmacy deep down in India somewhere. I heard you can also get them from the US or the UK.

I couldn't find where these come from...

http://www.edandmore.com/generic-provigil
    I don't want to accept this as my prime.

I don't want anything in my life, as it currently is, to be the pinnacle of what it will be.

djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djcyph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im thinking about using piracetam and choline for short term memory problems

i can get the choline, any recommendations where to purchase piracetam? thanks

Kristophe3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristophe3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristophe3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, great thread! There are a couple posts in here about nicotine and I've found the lozenges to be far superior to the gum. They are basically mints that you put between your gums and lip/side of mouth that slowly dissolve. The gum sucks IMHO.

liul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i can get the choline, any recommendations where to purchase piracetam? thanks[/QUOTE]

Buy original medicament Piracetam from Russian Federation. For example, nootropicsdrug.com
    Worldwide delivery
    What about Floukosetin or Picamilon?

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by liul View Post
    What about Floukosetin or Picamilon?
    Ahhh...my thread...i haven't read this one in years

You can get SNS picamolin from a variety of resellers, CTD labs sells piracetam that people should be able to find via google. Fluokosetin is prozac right? no clue.

I assume you are in Europe or Asia based on that drug name, so i don't know of my recommendations apply.

I post about 3 times a year here now, but it's nice to see this thread is occasionally useful still.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Ahhh...my thread...i haven't read this one in years

You can get SNS picamolin from a variety of resellers, CTD labs sells piracetam that people should be able to find via google. Fluokosetin is prozac right? no clue.

I assume you are in Europe or Asia based on that drug name, so i don't know of my recommendations apply.

I post about 3 times a year here now, but it's nice to see this thread is occasionally useful still.
    Long time no see

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In b4 he doesn't post again for another year.

KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where can I buy these as a raw ingredient?

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Long time no see
    You ain't kidding. If I could keep lmy S1-L5-L4's from smashing into my spinal cord, I'd be around more

Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    In b4 he doesn't post again for another year.
    Boom...what do I win

(Ok, now I'll vanish )
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone know of where to purchase racetams now that are of quality?

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ididnthavec0rn View Post
    Anyone know of where to purchase racetams now that are of quality?
    Google is your friend.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ididnthavec0rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Google is your friend.
    So is the forum. I trust this forum more than random posts on google

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ididnthavec0rn View Post
    So is the forum. I trust this forum more than random posts on google
    Refer to the rules of the forum as to why google is you next best option.

Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    in.
    Respect Demands itself, it cannot be given, nor withheld when it is due.

Super Saiyan Crew
    Cried while watching 50/50 crew
    +Optimism Crew+

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great thread. Been messing around and playing with doses of adrafinil, oxiracetam and phenylpiracetam. About to start a "super" stack in the coming weeks with piracetam, oxiracetam and aniracetam. I will say that adrafinil is fantastic @ 300mg, usually do 150 twice a day. Phenylpiracetam as needed and kinda been doing that with oxiracetam. But before a major test I combined the three with 100 mg of caffeine, had a solid breakfast about an hour after taking my stuff then an hr later I took my test and I felt like a computer. Stimulated but focused, mood was up overall it was great.

I will lay my potential stack if anyone is interested and will update with results if anyone is interested too

DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So school has been kicking my ass a bit more than usual this term; can't focus when I try to study at all. I know supplements won't fix everything, but after some research I think a nootropic stack may really help. I've read up on a few things, between here and a few other sites and this is what I was thinking of going with:
    ALCAR - 1-2g
    Noopept - 30-50mg
    Alpha-GPC - 600mg
    Huperzine-A (1%) - 30mg

This is just a rough idea right now, and I'd have to work up to those doses but from what I've read it seems like a good start. Any thoughts from people with nootropic experience?
    I'm the clever one, you're the potato one.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DGarcia519 View Post
    So school has been kicking my ass a bit more than usual this term; can't focus when I try to study at all. I know supplements won't fix everything, but after some research I think a nootropic stack may really help. I've read up on a few things, between here and a few other sites and this is what I was thinking of going with:
    ALCAR - 1-2g
    Noopept - 30-50mg
    Alpha-GPC - 600mg
    Huperzine-A (1%) - 30mg

This is just a rough idea right now, and I'd have to work up to those doses but from what I've read it seems like a good start. Any thoughts from people with nootropic experience?
    Good stuff. Some ideas:

2 grams of ALCAR is best, Noopept- no comment, A-GPC seems good, I would add Aniracetam with A-GPC, and 300 mcg of Huperzine A is a lot. I would do two doses a day of 100 mcg.

ALCAR - 1-2g
    Noopept - 30-50mg
    Alpha-GPC - 600mg
    Huperzine-A (1%) - 30mg

Caffeine/theanine combination might be something to consider "L-Theanine and Caffeine in Combination Affect Human Cognition as Evidenced by Oscillatory alpha-Band Activity and Attention Task Performance" http://jn.nutrition.org/content/138/8/1572S.long, "The combined effects of L-theanine and caffeine on cognitive performance and mood." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681988

DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good stuff. Some ideas:

2 grams of ALCAR is best, Noopept- no comment, A-GPC seems good, I would add Aniracetam with A-GPC, and 300 mcg of Huperzine A is a lot. I would do two doses a day of 100 mcg.
    So the 2g ALCAR as a bolus, or spread out into 2 servings? Why no comment on Noopept, no experience with it or a dislike of it? I'll keep that in mind about the Hup-A.
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Caffeine/theanine combination might be something to consider "L-Theanine and Caffeine in Combination Affect Human Cognition as Evidenced by Oscillatory alpha-Band Activity and Attention Task Performance" http://jn.nutrition.org/content/138/8/1572S.long, "The combined effects of L-theanine and caffeine on cognitive performance and mood." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681988
    I remember this getting posted in another thread, and then completely forgot about it. Thanks for the info.

So the 2g ALCAR as a bolus, or spread out into 2 servings? Why no comment on Noopept, no experience with it or a dislike of it? I'll keep that in mind about the Hup-A.
    Depends on how often a day you take this. 2g at once is fine. I haven't used Noopept, so no personal advice from me there. Be careful with the huperzine a because most people report side effects around 300-400 mcg+.

Depends on how often a day you take this. 2g at once is fine. I haven't used Noopept, so no personal advice from me there. Be careful with the huperzine a because most people report side effects around 300-400 mcg+.
    Most days I'd only be taking it once a day. If I plan to dose more than once I'll adjust accordingly. I'll be careful with the Hup-A and begin dosing at 100-150mcg; I'll look up possible side effects so I know what to watch for as well. Thanks again for the info.

HEROEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After a ton of research, I've landed on the following stack:

Bulletproof Coffee, CILTEP, Noopept, Alpha GPC, Maca, Matcha, Ashwagandha, Bacopa, Krill Oil, Curcumin, and Phosphatidylcholine.

I want to try Oceans Alive 2.0 in the near future, as it sounds like the perfect multi.

I'm guessing I'll add/subtract down the road as I keep learning more about all this.

I've found Powder City to be a really helpful place to get a quick summaries of supplements (they've done the bulk of the research for you) as well as a good place to buy them. They sell a less expensive version of CILTEP, which I like, and I've been happy with their other products, including Noopept (tip: take sublingually for maximum potency). They ship fast, have free shipping over 20 bucks, and have gotten back quickly to me when I've had questions. I also like that they list a certificate of analysis with their products. This simply means that they have independent third party testing done on what they sell to ensure that it is of the highest quality. Lots of scams out there. They are also one of lowest priced providers I have found for nootropics, and they are based in the US which is nice. In addition, they have deals every weekend where you can vote on which product goes on sale. If you want to save on Nootropics, go with powders over pills. You get way more for your money and they absorb much better into the body. Peaknootropics looks like another good site but I have not tried it yet as I've only had a positive experience with Powder City.

Oh, I forgot to mention Yerba Mate. Great for a healthy, smooth buzz. It's supposed to have the health benefits of coffee, tea, and chocolate combined, which is a pretty awesome combo if you ask me. I drink it in the afternoons to keep my energy up and I really like the taste. I ordered a big bag on Amazon.

BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BBEinstein is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    cool

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HEROEZ View Post
    After a ton of research, I've landed on the following stack:

Bulletproof Coffee, CILTEP, Noopept, Alpha GPC, Maca, Matcha, Ashwagandha, Bacopa, Krill Oil, Curcumin, and Phosphatidylcholine.

I want to try Oceans Alive 2.0 in the near future, as it sounds like the perfect multi.

I'm guessing I'll add/subtract down the road as I keep learning more about all this.

I've found Powder City to be a really helpful place to get a quick summaries of supplements (they've done the bulk of the research for you) as well as a good place to buy them. They sell a less expensive version of CILTEP, which I like, and I've been happy with their other products, including Noopept (tip: take sublingually for maximum potency). They ship fast, have free shipping over 20 bucks, and have gotten back quickly to me when I've had questions. I also like that they list a certificate of analysis with their products. This simply means that they have independent third party testing done on what they sell to ensure that it is of the highest quality. Lots of scams out there. They are also one of lowest priced providers I have found for nootropics, and they are based in the US which is nice. In addition, they have deals every weekend where you can vote on which product goes on sale. If you want to save on Nootropics, go with powders over pills. You get way more for your money and they absorb much better into the body. Peaknootropics looks like another good site but I have not tried it yet as I've only had a positive experience with Powder City.

Oh, I forgot to mention Yerba Mate. Great for a healthy, smooth buzz. It's supposed to have the health benefits of coffee, tea, and chocolate combined, which is a pretty awesome combo if you ask me. I drink it in the afternoons to keep my energy up and I really like the taste. I ordered a big bag on Amazon.
    Drop the bulletproof coffee. It's a sham.

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw this thread earlier in the year and posted once or twice. Thanks for your help guys. This semester went real well, 250mg choline + 2g Alcar had me focused for hrs at a time.
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

vossap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there, I am considering buying some oxiracetam but i want to get your guys 2 cents on it first. Should I get it in capsule or powder form. Is noopept or piracetam better. Can I use these by themselves or would you recommend stacking, I dont want to take heaps of nootropics, just the ones i mentioned and maybe some fish oil or something