Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rammer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

anyone use hoist adjustable dumbells? are they any good?

i heard the plates fall off and that they are no good....thoughts?

PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My comments

Originally Posted by Rammer
    i heard the plates fall off and that they are no good....thoughts?
    As I was looking for buying ajustable dumbbell, at the end, I was left with 2 choices, either the Hoist Dumbbell (up to 75 lb, without add-on kit) or the Ironmaster (75 lb with the possibility of an add-on kit to bring it to 120 lb).

There was a Fitness store, who had them both, I look at it carefully (the Hoist) and this is my comment:

I found un-screwing the plates to be a pain, in the sense that, even then the plates are slotted and you don't have to unscrew it completely, you still have to un-screws them enough to clear the pyramid bosses that are made on each plate.

The plate are 7.5" square (6.5" for Ironmaster), fairly big and quite thick, as I recall.

Anyway, I had the choice between the Hoist at $380 CDN or the Ironmaster at $480 CDN (both models did included the support), I choose the Ironmaster, and I'm glad I did.

Punisher31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PopeyeFAFL, I noticed that you are quoting in Canadian dollars. I'm in Toronto. May I ask where you got the Ironmaster set from?

PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

In Hull, across the river.

Originally Posted by Punisher31
    PopeyeFAFL, I noticed that you are quoting in Canadian dollars. I'm in Toronto. May I ask where you got the Ironmaster set from?
    I bought them at Fitness Nutrition in Hull, Québec (have not seem them anywhere else, except another Fitness Nutrition in Laval, Québec). Two weeks ago, he had three set left.

They are great, and at that price, that is even cheaper then ordering them directly.

Check their rubber mat also (4 x 6 x 0.75 very strudy rubber), if you need one, for $65 CDN, cheapest price I found.

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've used them before. Never had any fall off though. As long as you tighten them you'll be fine. They have an interlocking mechanism that keeps the plates in place so I can't imagine the plates falling off unless you don't tighten them. Make sure you wear good gloves because the knurling will make hamburger out of your hands.