CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it illegal to show creatine in court drug tests?

I'm currently on probation with the state courts which requires random drug testing. That I dont mind since I dont do drugs and does not drink very often maybe like once every two months. But I'm taking supplements (whey protien, glutamine, and creatine) while I'm working out. The protien and glutamine are essentially natural nutrients that I already have in my body so that wont affect my urine test I think. What I'm worried about is the creatine. Since creatine is only a supplement that is sold over the counter I'm sure its nothing illegal like steroids. But I'm wondering if creatine can be detected through the urine test as a "substance"? If it is, is there any way I can convince the courts that creatine is legal? Since courts are so stubborn nowadays that anything that constitutes as a dirty urine is considered a violation of probation immediately, is there any way I can protect myself with the drug tests while still being able to take creatine for my workouts?
    Sorry for asking another newb question and sorry for it being so long but I've checked the search option but nothing came up to help me answer this question.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Is it illegal to show creatine in court drug tests?

Originally posted by CrazyEights
    I'm currently on probation with the state courts which requires random drug testing. That I dont mind since I dont do drugs and does not drink very often maybe like once every two months. But I'm taking supplements (whey protien, glutamine, and creatine) while I'm working out. The protien and glutamine are essentially natural nutrients that I already have in my body so that wont affect my urine test I think. What I'm worried about is the creatine. Since creatine is only a supplement that is sold over the counter I'm sure its nothing illegal like steroids. But I'm wondering if creatine can be detected through the urine test as a "substance"? If it is, is there any way I can convince the courts that creatine is legal? Since courts are so stubborn nowadays that anything that constitutes as a dirty urine is considered a violation of probation immediately, is there any way I can protect myself with the drug tests while still being able to take creatine for my workouts?
    Sorry for asking another newb question and sorry for it being so long but I've checked the search option but nothing came up to help me answer this question.
    I would think that you would be fine, but I would ask your PO b/4 using. Better safe than sorry.

climb21cj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How couldn't you prove that Creatine is legal, its sold over the counter and its in food, and yes Creatine is a substance, but not a controlled substance

here is the main point, is steak illegal? is creatine in steak and tons of other things anyone can legally eat?

steak is not illegal, neither is creatine. i dont think your gonna have a problem with it.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah, I work for the man... It isn't a scheduled drug than forget it. Our state wouldn't test you for steroids anyhow. Your PO is only concerned about the normals. Unless of course your on paper for distribution or possession of an anabolic.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    u got nothing to worry about. take your creatine, they cant take that away, not yet at least!
    ~shhhhh just watch~

patrolling the universe snakeman's Avatar
    snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i work for the man also. bro creatine is naturally occuring in the foods you eat. dont sweat it.
    you will be fine.

CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyEights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanx

Holy Sh*t I just found out from my counseling group that the courts can have a reason to surrender you if they find traces of creatine in your urine. This is because many of the drinks that people use to "cover up" their drug traces for urine test actually contain creatine. Creatine is used to cover up the traces of drug in ur urine. Now the courts have figured that out and is now going to consider surrendering people who test positive for creatine. This is total bullsh*t since I do not take drugs and I take creatine for the benefit of weightlifting. And I dont even freakin think the court would believe me even if I am tellin the truth. This is bull****, creatine isn't even illegal and now they're gonna try to make it illegal.

Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000) Matthew D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only problem with that would that you normal have creatine in your blood stream.. I remember seeing that on my last blood work, so that would be hard to make a case on just the amount of creatine in your urine.. I mean you could have just eaten a d*** big steak for all they know.

Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

exactly as above posts say

If that were the case then they would lock up everyone who ate meat to sustain their life. I believe you misunderstood what they said. I believe what they said was that the substances used to hide or flush the trces of drugs from your urine also flush the creatin serum which if you test for a low creatin serum then you have used one of those products. Your simple option for that would be to tell them that you want a blood test to be done for trace elements of drugs and be done with it. With blood you are either using drugs or you are not using drugs. Simple as that.

(Creatin Serum does not = creatine) creatine is commonly found in most foods that we eat especially beef.
    JMB 7th S.F.G.A.
    "There are three boxes that we can use to maintain our Freedoms: The Soapbox, The Ballotbox, and the Cartridgebox. Time is running out on the first two!"
    "The tree of liberty must be periodically watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike."---Thomas Jefferson
    "Strength of mind is as important as strength of body"

erez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You all WRONG!!!

a year ago a freind of me which swimming in my country team had test for roid's and other shi!.
    The poor guy using only prolab creatine (which I'm buying for him) he never use any drag (you gotta belive me I know this dude since my childhood).
    He caught in the test! they said that he using roid's!!!
    he also checked in polygraph and he found not guilty!
    we asked some doctors how this shi! happened and they explained to us that creatine after passing the liver can look like using anabolic form...
    In my opinion you should avoid creatine until the test.

Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BULL ****ING ****

That is the biggest crock of ****ing **** I have ever heard. I take drug tests all the time for my employment and YES they do test for steroid metabolites. I take creatine all the time even while taking these tests and never have failed and I have discussed this with the doctors, lab technicians and my current supervisor and there is no fvucking way that is true. The last time I even told them that I do prohormones and 1test and it is legal and there is nothing they can do. Spread your BULL**** on your crops and maybe that will stimulate some growth but it won't stimulate any growth on this thread.
    JMB 7th S.F.G.A.
    "There are three boxes that we can use to maintain our Freedoms: The Soapbox, The Ballotbox, and the Cartridgebox. Time is running out on the first two!"
    "The tree of liberty must be periodically watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike."---Thomas Jefferson
    "Strength of mind is as important as strength of body"

lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: BULL ****ING ****

Originally posted by Carnivore
    That is the biggest crock of ****ing **** I have ever heard. I take drug tests all the time for my employment and YES they do test for steroid metabolites. I take creatine all the time even while taking these tests and never have failed and I have discussed this with the doctors, lab technicians and my current supervisor and there is no fvucking way that is true. The last time I even told them that I do prohormones and 1test and it is legal and there is nothing they can do. Spread your BULL**** on your crops and maybe that will stimulate some growth but it won't stimulate any growth on this thread.

Agreed. Creatine and any steroid compunds work on different mechanisms so it's not possible that he tested positive for steroids while taking creatine. Creatine phosphate donates its phosphate to restore ADP to ATP. And steroids work by infiltrating the nucleas of the targeted tissues and change the DNA of the cell. So, again, it's not possible. What CAN happen is that they can detect creatinine in your urine which is the by product of creatine. Once creatine phosphate has donated its phosphate, it becomes the useless form of creatinine which is outputted in your urine - this is how they detect the use of creatine - high creatinine levels. high creatinine levels also coincide with kidney problems and this is why there was always that bull**** about creatine causing liver failure. In general, when your not taking creatine, high creatinine levels in your urine may indicate kidney trouble. it is because of this red flag that everyone thought the **** caused kidney problems - it has been proven otherwise. Anyway, the bottom line is that you should be able to take creatine and have little trouble. If they ask why your creatinine levels are high - say you eat a **** load ofmeat to keep size and take creatine. Also, reasearch the **** so you can refute their bull**** terms if they press you on it. Hope that helps.
    -AT