Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by endogenous View Post
    LOL! i'm definitely going to try this next time i'm on the subway
    hahah that's a funny mental picture. haha

TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500)
    When I reach 190-200lbs I'll feel good enough about myself, even if I'm carrying a little bit of fat. I don't care about powerlifting at all, but at the same time I don't want to stay at the same weight on all my exercises for the rest of my life. So I guess I do a mix of the two, but I care more about reaching 200lbs then I do lifting a certain amount of weight to impress some guys on a bb.com message board.

65 tons of American Pride BluntD's Avatar
    BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TJ2000 View Post
    When I reach 190-200lbs I'll feel good enough about myself, even if I'm carrying a little bit of fat. I don't care about powerlifting at all, but at the same time I don't want to stay at the same weight on all my exercises for the rest of my life. So I guess I do a mix of the two, but I care more about reaching 200lbs then I do lifting a certain amount of weight to impress some guys on a bb.com message board.
    This thread is now officially complete
    Return of the Mack?

GROPEGRABOSHITWTFBBQ! Hard Drive's Avatar
    Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    Wrong. A low bf% is about diet. Its as simple as that.
    An effective diet has to have a good body to work with. IE: lean muscle mass and a good metabolism.

The concept that size=strength has a lot of merit. A 225Lb bodybuilder who can control his mass because he lives with it every day, who has every possible range of motion in his body developed and strengthened to better stimulate his muscles, and stretches after every workout to ensure growth, safety, and lack of soreness, is a hell of a lot scarier to me than some 150 pounder who's only ego boost is that because he works at it day and night and has for 10 jillion weeks now, he has an impressive powerlifting total. Maybe I watch too many movies but, a high impact grenade packs a bunch of punch, but a tank is death on wheels.

Size has been used for centuries as a measure of strength and still will be. Predators know to stay away from the big ones, bullies don't mess with anyone too big to handle, and little punks sure as hell aren't going to think they can win a fight against someone with bigger biceps than they have thighs simply because they can clean more than the big dude. Lean muscle mass is a simple and accurate measure of total body strength. It wasn't until all this weightlifting biz came out that people could start justifying that they were stronger because they can show someone up in the gym. However, it's nothing more than a kid getting better at a video game, because it's not as much as a result of strength as it is practice and form. This shows throughout society still, if size didn't matter then the UFC would have Coleman matched up against Hughes.

Overall mass is an excellent indicator of strength that is respected both world wide in society and nature. Quit your stupid parroting that it's anything but true. Between a body builder and a powerlifter who are on the same level of expertise and accomplishment in their sports, the bodybuilder would have the powerlifter down and out before the bell.
    Rice Power Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=332791061

Success requires single-mindedness of purpose.
    ---------------
    tofu/rice/ranch---no meat

(((())))-------(((()))) Alex B.'s Avatar
    Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kalt View Post
    An effective diet has to have a good body to work with. IE: lean muscle mass and a good metabolism.

The concept that size=strength has a lot of merit. A 225Lb bodybuilder who can control his mass because he lives with it every day, who has every possible range of motion in his body developed and strengthened to better stimulate his muscles, and stretches after every workout to ensure growth, safety, and lack of soreness, is a hell of a lot scarier to me than some 150 pounder who's only ego boost is that because he works at it day and night and has for 10 jillion weeks now, he has an impressive powerlifting total. Maybe I watch too many movies but, a high impact grenade packs a bunch of punch, but a tank is death on wheels.

Size has been used for centuries as a measure of strength and still will be. Predators know to stay away from the big ones, bullies don't mess with anyone too big to handle, and little punks sure as hell aren't going to think they can win a fight against someone with bigger biceps than they have thighs simply because they can clean more than the big dude. Lean muscle mass is a simple and accurate measure of total body strength. It wasn't until all this weightlifting biz came out that people could start justifying that they were stronger because they can show someone up in the gym. However, it's nothing more than a kid getting better at a video game, because it's not as much as a result of strength as it is practice and form. This shows throughout society still, if size didn't matter then the UFC would have Coleman matched up against Hughes.

Overall mass is an excellent indicator of strength that is respected both world wide in society and nature. Quit your stupid parroting that it's anything but true. Between a body builder and a powerlifter who are on the same level of expertise and accomplishment in their sports, the bodybuilder would have the powerlifter down and out before the bell.
    as far as survival goes I thought being a cardio junkie would be the best bet. You need to eat a lot to maintain the muscle and strength which in nature doesn't happen alot. Plus humans wouldn't really be at the top of the food chain if we didnt have rifles and food available to us everywhere we go.

as far as bber vs pler i think it would be up to their fighting skills as opposed to strength. who cares if you can bench 300 pounds, doesnt mean that you can knock a person out with one punch.
    Vote for me bro

https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/alex-2

UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50) UtahRocks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes but Bruce Lee who was only 130 pounds could throw them across the room (both of them at the same time). Or kill them with a finger. Your theory fails.

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man View Post
    I just got a mental picture of Coleman eating a 120lbs but "functional" kid with his beans and rice. Priceless.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by therorschach View Post
    LMAO. Thank you
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271

SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Big cats bring down prey much larger than they are. You are taking speed and skills out of the equation. Speed coupled with technique can often defeat size.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alex, baby, you really are amazing. You post an article bashing bodybuilding, in the pro body builder forum, and then you are shocked that people respond the way that they do.

Man, you should have seen it coming. This is bodybuilding.com, not powerlifting.com or swattraining.com. The mad russian has his opinion. He doesn't like body building. We get it. The thing is, we do like body building. So we agree to disagree.

The more you post, the more ridiculous you sound. Survival? bber vs. plifter? Are you serious? This isn't some madmans island fortress in the middle of the pacific like in Enter the Dragon. Get a grip.

Peace to you. Remember, you can still delete this thread.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Alex B. View Post
    as far as survival goes I thought being a cardio junkie would be the best bet. You need to eat a lot to maintain the muscle and strength which in nature doesn't happen alot. Plus humans wouldn't really be at the top of the food chain if we didnt have rifles and food available to us everywhere we go.

as far as bber vs pler i think it would be up to their fighting skills as opposed to strength. who cares if you can bench 300 pounds, doesnt mean that you can knock a person out with one punch.
    I would be much more scared of the athlete who works on power/explosiveness than the bodybuilder who just works on his bicep peak and probably doesnt do any power exercises at all

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BC02 View Post
    I would be much more scared of the athlete who works on power/explosiveness than the bodybuilder who just works on his bicep peak and probably doesnt do any power exercises at all
    And if you ran into each in a dark alley, knowing nothing about them, which one would you be more afraid of?

If you're into powerlifting to intimidate people, you REALLY need a new hobby.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271

Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Miller View Post
    Alex, baby, you really are amazing. You post an article bashing bodybuilding, in the pro body builder forum, and then you are shocked that people respond the way that they do.

Man, you should have seen it coming. This is bodybuilding.com, not powerlifting.com or swattraining.com. The mad russian has his opinion. He doesn't like body building. We get it. The thing is, we do like body building. So we agree to disagree.

The more you post, the more ridiculous you sound. Survival? bber vs. plifter? Are you serious? This isn't some madmans island fortress in the middle of the pacific like in Enter the Dragon. Get a grip.

Peace to you. Remember, you can still delete this thread.
    im not the one who brought up survival or bber vs pler. read the posts i was responding to.

btw it never hurts to get a different perspective on something. im not the one bashing bbing the writer of the article is. i just some of the stuff he was saing was interesting thats all
    Vote for me bro

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True, a different perspective can be illuminating. I just don't see it here. This guy is a salesman. That's it. His perspective is not relevant to us. The idea that body building does not give you functional strength is absurd. Maybe not functional to a swat team member, or power lifter, but in day to day life, it works fine. But most of us didn't even choose this for functional strength, it's a side effect. We understand the difference between power lifting and body building. Really. We have chosen body building. The mad russian has chosen power lifting. They are apples and oranges.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Screamin View Post
    And if you ran into each in a dark alley, knowing nothing about them, which one would you be more afraid of?

The one with the gun.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nobody knows what the hell "functional strength" is, and nobody knows what strength is, because it's entirely relative. I could write essays on this.

Training with machines and isolation movements does not make anybody "un-functional". What it does do is build incredible neuro-muscular control that is practically unattainable with any other form of training.

Originally Posted by Kevin Miller View Post
    True, a different perspective can be illuminating. I just don't see it here. This guy is a salesman. That's it. His perspective is not relevant to us. The idea that body building does not give you functional strength is absurd. Maybe not functional to a swat team member, or power lifter, but in day to day life, it works fine. But most of us didn't even choose this for functional strength, it's a side effect. We understand the difference between power lifting and body building. Really. We have chosen body building. The mad russian has chosen power lifting. They are apples and oranges.
    i think he was encouraging bodybuilders to use more powerlifting technigues the way Ronnie, Dorian, and Arnold did. he said so in the article. I do see now that he is a salesman but i only found out about him from an article on this site and then the one i posted in the original post.
    Vote for me bro

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 220 pound TP View Post
    Hate to point this out, but.. bodybuilding has NOTHING to do with strength training.

A powerlifter doesn't have to be symmetrical, shapely, and 3% bodyfat.

YOU KNOW.. same way a baseball player doesn't have to be able to score touchdowns, if you get my drift.
    exactly ... bodybuilding is not a bout how much u lift in the gym its how you look on stage

powerlifting is bout how much u lift in the gym and not how u look

bodybuilding and strenght training are two different worlds that can be combined * ie Ronnie and Johnnie jackson *
    In Hoots We Trust.

pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10) pomaikai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Screamin View Post

I would be more scared of the one with less body fat. If you cant beat the fatter one atleast you have a better chance of outrunning him.

This thread has derailed and just turned into a whos d#$% is bigger than whos thread.

Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Survival doesn't have anything to do with it, complete body strength does. Bodybuilders have that, powerlifters train to be good at a few ranges of motion and leave it at that.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

Originally Posted by UtahRocks View Post
    Yes but Bruce Lee who was only 130 pounds could throw them across the room (both of them at the same time). Or kill them with a finger. Your theory fails.
    Oh **** you. Bruce Lee trained for that kind of thing.

Your whiny attempt at preserving your ego as a PL against a BB fails.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

Originally Posted by SomethingToSay View Post
    Big cats bring down prey much larger than they are. You are taking speed and skills out of the equation. Speed coupled with technique can often defeat size.
    Big cats have much more lean body mass, they live their life off of bringing things down, and they have a muscular system especially designed for it. In powerlifting, powerlifters rock out. But, don't by any means confuse powerlifting with total body strength equal to or greater than a bodybuilder.

In the end, body builders train for size and powerlifters train to be strong in a certain lift, they are NOT to be confused.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

Survival doesn't have anything to do with it, complete body strength does. Bodybuilders have that, powerlifters train to be good at a few ranges of motion and leave it at that.
    you said that overall mass is repected in nature. I thought you meant survival kinda of thing. So in nature bodybuilder wouldn't be able to keep his mass because he wouldn't be able to get enough food to maintain it.
    Vote for me bro

LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you said that overall mass is repected in nature. I thought you meant survival kinda of thing. So in nature bodybuilder wouldn't be able to keep his mass because he wouldn't be able to get enough food to maintain it.
    Kalt is a tool!

Arguing with him/her is like pissing in the wind.
    Last edited by LungeManiac; 01-04-2008 at 12:21 PM.

Quit deviating from the topic. SURVIVAL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Lean body mass=strength, whether it's in a one rep max or a 50 rep max.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quit deviating from the topic. SURVIVAL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Lean body mass=strength, whether it's in a one rep max or a 50 rep max.
    +CNS efficiency?

Originally Posted by MattyG View Post
    +CNS efficiency?
    For what, one ROM, two ROM?

It's a very relative thing.
    Rice Power Log

---------------

Registered User AnaerobicAndrew's Avatar
    AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)

What the hell are you talking about... CNS effeciency for multiple planes of motion or something?
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

Es gibt keinen anderen Teufel als den wir in unserem eigenen Herzen haben.

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)

I've no idea what you mean but I was just adding to your statement 'lean body mass = strength'

Uck, maybe I stuck my foot in the mouth with the CNS thing. I really don't think it has that much to do with anything except in the extremes, like maxing out every day for a week.
    Rice Power Log

---------------