Eric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

run in the morning or after workout??

for cutting i mean. i assume i can just take lglutamine before i run in the morning so i wont lose as much muscle but which is better for cutting, after a workout or in the morning??

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

I hear in the morning is not good.. i would say a little before you workout to get loose.. and then after you workout.

Keyser_Sose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From my experience, running in the morning is best as far as burning fat is concerned. On an empty stomach, your body has nothing to burn but your fat stores. After a workout is good also, as you are already warmed up, but you will also use the food you ate during the day as fuel. If I am wrong, let me know, because this is how I've always done it, and I've gotten pretty good results.
    Don't confuse my kindness for weakness

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you go off the Bill Phillips (BFL) theory you burn more calories in the morning . My problem is I have no energy to be intense. So last summer I put the old treadmill in the garage and would do a high intense cardio at lunch. Approximately 20 minutes usually three times a week. I would eat 1.5 hours before and then 45 minutes after. Of course I also took a thermo with my meal prior. I would have to say I got a better sweat at lunch then in the morning. I just don't like the thought of running my body into the ground in the morning...Seems like you would lose to much muscle to me.. But who knows. Right now it is bulking time!
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardBody is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Big H

i find it hard to understand someone with over 600 post can make a statement saying that he's heard that cardio in the morning is not good !!!!!

For cutting that is the best time to burn fat your body has no carb's in it so it can only burn fat......

I'm sorry dude but who's alseep at the switch???????????

All in fun

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In the morning:

Why?

It's fresh air...
    Empty stomach...
    You'll get the whole day, a good day..

Trust me...
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I rather eat pussy in the morning......!! Understand..
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally posted by HardBody
    Big H

i find it hard to understand someone with over 600 post can make a statement saying that he's heard that cardio in the morning is not good !!!!!

For cutting that is the best time to burn fat your body has no carb's in it so it can only burn fat......

I'm sorry dude but who's alseep at the switch???????????

All in fun
    Jesus dude you're right.. I did say that. that is what lack of sleep and a hangover will do to you =)
    One mistake... out of 599 posts.. not bad eh?

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

i know you said you were in a cuts cycle but thought id say i would never run after working out. thats the most important time to start replenishing and repairing your body with some postworkout nutrition regardless of what cycle your in. if you can work it do your running at a completely different time than your weight session or how about your off days. also, if you run on a completely empty stomach, where do think your body gets the energy from? fat? not really. try muscle. all i know is after i spend months bulking up the last thing i want to do is lose it all during my cuts cycle.
    "...but fools despise wisdom and discipline."

Cool

I have heard Labouches arguement too.. Thats apparently why at first I said running in the morning is not good..

TnTakenOver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would start in morning on an empty stomach, for a little bit, because on an empty stomach in morning it is said to be more effective in cutting.

and after workout do some more, there are many debates about this question and each person has their own, so see what works best for you

no one can really tell which is best, thats all I can say

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    definately in morning, whether or not on an empty stomach is another story, by doing cardio in the morning you elevate metabolism for long into the day (so i hear), if your worried about losing muslce, take some protein before and definately glutamine

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

well said buff daddy-- just add a bit of milk or juice in that drink for some carbs and youre set (personally, i also add 1 dymetadrine xtreme)

Cool

Not as up to date on supp's.. How does that work Labouche?

Thumbs up

dymetadrine xtreme is ASTs thermogenic formula. ive tried others but like it the best so far. one capsule has 300mg ephedra extract, 100mg caffeine, and 150mg of both l-phenylalanine and l-tyrosine, two amino acids that provide "stimulatory" effects, and 50mg of willow bark(the aspirin of eca stacks) ill take either 1 or 2(large body parts) an hour before my workouts and ive got instant energy and focus. use it wisely because its definitely strong stuff! i definitely would not use it just to wake up everyday cuz you will go through a 'withdrawal' period. i learned that the hard way.

Cool

You use that in conjuction with taking creatine before you workout too?>

Talking

sometimes. but to be honest with you i dont really worry about creatine anymore. i just take my 10grams a day and let it do its thing. i gain that water weight and get a tight feeling in the muscles but my...enthusiasm with creatine is gone. maybe i need to cycle it more but im beginning to look at it like i do a multivitamin: very useful but it wont work wonders. im much more into prohormones now! ive got 5 bottles of bigcats t-x coming any day now and 4 for a buddy. i cant wait!

Cool

I'm too young for prohormes =(

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't have a treadmill in my apartment and I don't know if I am motivated enough to jump out of bed in the morning and run in place for 30 minutes! If I take hmb and glutamine before my workout and jog on treadmill for 30min. after workout will that be okay? How long before my workout should I take them and should I take creatine also when cutting?

Cool

That seems fine..
    Don't take creatine when cutting.