Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 2766
    BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thank you very much!!

ThisistheBaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys im thinking could i step it up a notch and do p/rr/s twice per day? I'd add a bit more exercises and would do half in the am and half in the pm.

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BotoX888 View Post
    thank you very much!!
    My pleasure!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ThisistheBaker View Post
    Guys im thinking could i step it up a notch and do p/rr/s twice per day? I'd add a bit more exercises and would do half in the am and half in the pm.
    Twice a day training can work if diet and rest patterns are adequate.

gymrat992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    Depends on whether I have a show or shoot coming up. But normally I do 20-30 min of medium pace cardio first thing in the morning 4-5 x per week.
    Coach, do you eat anything before your morning cardio? Do you recommend cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?

Thanks!
    Steve
    I AM A MASS MACHINE!

Originally Posted by gymrat992 View Post
    Coach, do you eat anything before your morning cardio? Do you recommend cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?

Thanks!
    Steve
    Answered you on FB : )

gymrat992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Answered you on FB : )
    Yes thank you! Do you do anything special for your 20 minute cardio? Do you recommend a certain type of cardio. I usually do 20 minutes of high intensity cardio with varying resistance each minute on my exercise bike or treadmill. I always try to beat my distance in miles traveled and calories burned. I was just wondering what you do?
    Thanks
    Steve
    I AM A MASS MACHINE!

Originally Posted by gymrat992 View Post
    Yes thank you! Do you do anything special for your 20 minute cardio? Do you recommend a certain type of cardio. I usually do 20 minutes of high intensity cardio with varying resistance each minute on my exercise bike or treadmill. I always try to beat my distance in miles traveled and calories burned. I was just wondering what you do?
    Thanks
    Steve
    I tend to do speed walks outside or uphill treadmill if I stay in.

MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzIrish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great read... thank you !!

Originally Posted by MzIrish View Post
    Great read... thank you !!
    Thank u : )

flash7455 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you guys fo during the Power Phqse 4-5 minute rest period? Coming off a 40 sec rest with MI-40, feels like a long ass time, not that it may not be necessary. As this is my first week, I've been doing 3 minutes.

Originally Posted by flash7455 View Post
    What do you guys fo during the Power Phqse 4-5 minute rest period? Coming off a 40 sec rest with MI-40, feels like a long ass time, not that it may not be necessary. As this is my first week, I've been doing 3 minutes.
    Feel free to keep rest periods to 3 min on compound lifts and 2-3 on isolation for POWER WEEK.

MercedesKhani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Knowledge is key!

The problem is, unless you're a Pro, most people don't know HOW to train or eat, so they can never really succeed. I have done it myself and turned Pro, and have made this 12-week transformation program for all the NORMAL people who want to get that amazing transformation too. If you do it the RIGHT way, you can transform in only 12 weeks and look amazingly fit THIS summer.

Including diverse training schedules for 12 weeks (even if you only want to train at home!) and nutrition programs in which you can CHOOSE what you want to eat, and you will still be transforming.

No more bull**** programs from people who have never done it themselves.. I have transformed myself and now I want to help all of you. :-)

Easy3Method.com

~ Eat More, Train Less & Weekends Are Free! ~
    Get your EASY 12 week transformation program now!

www.Easy3Method.com

Downloadable training schedules, make your own delicious nutrition meal and train at home even!

~ Eat More, Train Less & Weekends Free! ~

Let's stay on track with the program that matters in THIS thread: POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK!

Thank you.

Coach Eric Broser

BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BotoX888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi again!

I'm sorry if this has been asked already and I didn't see it: Is there a full training program with the specific muscle groups, the according exercises and the repetitions for this program? That would really be helpful, because it's hard to follow.

best regards!

Thumbs up

Hi again!

I'm sorry if this has been asked already and I didn't see it: Is there a full training program with the specific muscle groups, the according exercises and the repetitions for this program? That would really be helpful, because it's hard to follow.

best regards!
    Somewhere in this thread there is my friend. If not I am sure I can find a basic template somewhere in my documents.

IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrRon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi again!

best regards!
    page 7.
    WAR DIAZ!!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by IrRon View Post
    page 7.
    Thank you so much. Appreciated!

reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been here for years and never looked at this program. I'm intrigued and impressed that you still take the time to respond to inquires after 6 years this threads been active.

I'm on a 3 day per week full body right now for recomp/slight bulk. My 3 full body workouts have an emphasis and that body part starts with a 4x5. So Full Body Legs starts with 4x5 squats. Then the rest of the exercises are all supersetted in the 8-12 RR. I typically get around 34 sets per workout due to the supersets. I do fasted low intensity cardio as in early AM (ride my bike 8 miles to work). So I guess I do a sort of version of this style of training but each workout has P/RR/and S

Thinking of going in on yours since you obviously know your stuff. My question is if there is anybody who has around 30 sets or so during their workouts? The programs I have seen so far seem like they could be completed in 30-45 min. I can't help myself and need to go for around an hour per workout. Also it seems most people do splits. Can anybody show me their full body program using P/RR/S?

Mostly I just wanted to chime in and say I'm in! Always love trying out new systems. Done Hellraiser, Keleis, my own which I'm on now, and now this. Gotta love the free wealth of info from pros on this site.
    Currently 185 lbs 13% bf
    Phase: slow cut

Originally Posted by reicherts78 View Post
    Been here for years and never looked at this program. I'm intrigued and impressed that you still take the time to respond to inquires after 6 years this threads been active.

I'm on a 3 day per week full body right now for recomp/slight bulk. My 3 full body workouts have an emphasis and that body part starts with a 4x5. So Full Body Legs starts with 4x5 squats. Then the rest of the exercises are all supersetted in the 8-12 RR. I typically get around 34 sets per workout due to the supersets. I do fasted low intensity cardio as in early AM (ride my bike 8 miles to work). So I guess I do a sort of version of this style of training but each workout has P/RR/and S

Thinking of going in on yours since you obviously know your stuff. My question is if there is anybody who has around 30 sets or so during their workouts? The programs I have seen so far seem like they could be completed in 30-45 min. I can't help myself and need to go for around an hour per workout. Also it seems most people do splits. Can anybody show me their full body program using P/RR/S?

Mostly I just wanted to chime in and say I'm in! Always love trying out new systems. Done Hellraiser, Keleis, my own which I'm on now, and now this. Gotta love the free wealth of info from pros on this site.
    Thank you for the kind words. I am still here responding to this thread for a few reasons...First, people are still asking questions and discovering the program and as its "inventor" I feel a responsibility to come in here and answer/assist as much as I am able. Second, that is just my nature. Third, PRRS is has grown into a worldwide training system with lifters in about every country using it! I am proud and grateful and wish to see PRRS grow even more.

As to your question, I always tell people to "adapt" PRRS to their own needs if they have found guidelines that work for them. It is the PRINCIPLES of PRRS that are most important - not the exact exercises, sets or splits.

reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Warning: Long workout plan ahead

Wondering if you would be so kind as to critique my full body version of this?
    There are 3 Full Body workouts one for M, W, and F. This adds variety and allows each workout to emphasis a certain body part. Full Body 1P starts with Squats, Full Body 2P starts with Chest, Full Body 3P starts with Deads, etc.

Week 1:
    Mon: Full Body 1P
    Wed: Full Body 2P
    Fri: Full Body 3P

Week 2:
    Mon: Full Body 1RR
    Wed: Full Body 2RR
    Fri: Full Body 3RR

Week 3:
    Mon: Full Body 1S
    Wed: Full Body 2S
    Fri: Full Body 3S

Full Body 1P
    POWER:

BB Squat 4x5
    BB Row 4x5
    BB Incline Press 4X5
    BB Curl 3X6
    Rope Pushdowns 3X6

Full Body 1RR
    REP RANGE:

BB Squat 3X8
    T-Bar Row 3X10
    DB Incline Press 3X14
    Alt DB Curl 3X10
    DB Extensions 3X10
    DB Lateral Raise 3X12

Full Body 1S
    SHOCK:

SS- DB Lunge/BB Squat 1X10
    SS-Lateral Lunge/Leg Extension 1X10
    DS-Leg Extension 1X10 Drop 6
    SS-Pushups/BB Incline Press 1X10
    SS-DB Press/Cable Flyes 1X10
    DS-Cable Press 1X10 Drop 6
    SS-Cable Row/BB Row 1X10
    SS-Cable high row/Rear delt raises 1X10
    DS-WG Pulldown 1X10 Drop 6
    SS-Single Arm Cable Curl/BB Curl 1X10
    SS-Single Arm Cable Pulldown/French Press 1X10
    SS-Lateral Raise/Upright Row 1X10
    DS-Cable Curl 1X10 Drop 6
    DS-Pushdown 1X10 Drop 6

Full Body 2P
    POWER:

BB Press 4X5
    Weighted Chinups 4X5
    SLDL 4X5
    Cable Curl 3X5
    Narrow Press 3X5

Full Body 2RR
    REP RANGE:

BB Press 3X8
    DB Chest Support Row 3X10
    SLDL 3X14
    DB Curl 3X10
    DB Lying Extensions 3X10
    DB Upright Row 3X12

Full Body 2S
    SHOCK:

SS-Pushups/BB Press 1X10
    SS-Decline DB Press/DB Flyes 1X10
    SS-Rear Delt Raise/Chest Supported Row 1X10
    SS-Cable Row/Cable High Row 1X10
    SS-BW Squat/DB Lunge 1X10
    SS-SLDL/Hamstring Curl 1X10
    DS-Pushdown 1X10 Drop 6

Full Body 3P
    POWER:

BB Deadlift 4X5
    BB Press 4X5
    BB Hack Squat 4X5
    BB Curl 3X6
    BB Upright Row 3X6
    Rope Pushdown 3X6

Full Body 3RR
    REP RANGE:

BB Deadlift 3X8
    BB Incline Press 3X10
    DB Lateral Lunge 3X14
    Reverse BB Curl 3X10
    Overhead Rope Extension 3X10
    Facepulls 3X10
    Cable Calf Raise 3X20

Full Body 3S
    SHOCK:

SS-Rear Delt Raise/Cable High Row 1X10
    SS-Deadlift/Facepulls 1X10
    SS-Pushups/DB Decline Press 1X10
    SS-DB Press/Pushups 1X10
    SS-Cable Calf Raise/DB Stepups 1X16
    SS-DB squat/BW Squat 1X10
    DS-Pushdown 1X10 Drop 6
    Last edited by reicherts78; 05-26-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    Currently 185 lbs 13% bf

Menco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the offer. Maybe I will take you up on that sometime. I am SEVERELY herniated at L5 S1, which at one point almost ended my bodybuilding career permanently!
    Bit of an old quote but do you have advice for people with lower back problems using this program. I always manage to strain the muscles in my lower back when doing squats/deadlifts, so was just wondering if I can sub these with different exercises on the power days? Just want to limit the heavy lifting as much as I can to save the joints, whilst still making good muscle gains
    Last edited by Menco; 05-26-2014 at 08:48 PM.

Originally Posted by Menco View Post
    Bit of an old quote but do you have advice for people with lower back problems using this program. I always manage to strain the muscles in my lower back when doing squats/deadlifts, so was just wondering if I can sub these with different exercises on the power days? Just want to limit the heavy lifting as much as I can to save the joints, whilst still making good muscle gains
    You answered it yourself...sub exercises. The movements are not set in stone, as the principles of the program are most important. Just sub with exercises that you can SAFELY hit that 4-6 range.

Originally Posted by reicherts78 View Post
    Warning: Long workout plan ahead

Wondering if you would be so kind as to critique my full body version of this?
    There are 3 Full Body workouts one for M, W, and F. This adds variety and allows each workout to emphasis a certain body part. Full Body 1P starts with Squats, Full Body 2P starts with Chest, Full Body 3P starts with Deads, etc.

Week 1:
    Mon: Full Body 1P
    Wed: Full Body 2P
    Fri: Full Body 3P

Week 2:
    Mon: Full Body 1RR
    Wed: Full Body 2RR
    Fri: Full Body 3RR

Week 3:
    Mon: Full Body 1S
    Wed: Full Body 2S
    Fri: Full Body 3S

Full Body 1P
    POWER:

BB Squat 4x5
    BB Row 4x5
    BB Incline Press 4X5
    BB Curl 3X6
    Rope Pushdowns 3X6

Full Body 1RR
    REP RANGE:

BB Squat 3X8
    T-Bar Row 3X10
    DB Incline Press 3X14
    Alt DB Curl 3X10
    DB Extensions 3X10
    DB Lateral Raise 3X12

Full Body 1S
    SHOCK:

SS- DB Lunge/BB Squat 1X10
    SS-Lateral Lunge/Leg Extension 1X10
    SS-Pushups/BB Incline Press 1X10
    SS-DB Press/Cable Flyes 1X10
    SS-Cable Row/BB Row 1X10
    SS-Cable high row/Rear delt raises 1X10
    SS-Single Arm Cable Curl/BB Curl 1X10
    SS-Single Arm Cable Pulldown/French Press 1X10
    SS-Lateral Raise/Upright Row 1X10
    DS-Pushdown 1X10 Drop 6

Full Body 2P
    POWER:

BB Press 4X5
    Weighted Chinups 4X5
    SLDL 4X5
    Cable Curl 3X5
    Narrow Press 3X5

Full Body 2RR
    REP RANGE:

BB Press 3X8
    DB Chest Support Row 3X10
    SLDL 3X14
    DB Curl 3X10
    DB Lying Extensions 3X10
    DB Upright Row 3X12

Full Body 2S
    SHOCK:

SS-Pushups/BB Press 1X10
    SS-Decline DB Press/DB Flyes 1X10
    SS-Rear Delt Raise/Chest Supported Row 1X10
    SS-Cable Row/Cable High Row 1X10
    SS-BW Squat/DB Lunge 1X10
    SS-SLDL/Hamstring Curl 1X10
    DS-Pushdown 1X10 Drop 6

Full Body 3P
    POWER:

BB Deadlift 4X5
    BB Press 4X5
    BB Hack Squat 4X5
    BB Curl 3X6
    BB Upright Row 3X6
    Rope Pushdown 3X6

Full Body 3RR
    REP RANGE:

BB Deadlift 3X8
    BB Incline Press 3X10
    DB Lateral Lunge 3X14
    Reverse BB Curl 3X10
    Overhead Rope Extension 3X10
    Facepulls 3X10
    Cable Calf Raise 3X20

Full Body 3S
    SHOCK:

SS-Rear Delt Raise/Cable High Row 1X10
    SS-Deadlift/Facepulls 1X10
    SS-Pushups/DB Decline Press 1X10
    SS-DB Press/Pushups 1X10
    SS-Cable Calf Raise/DB Stepups 1X16
    SS-DB squat/BW Squat 1X10
    DS-Pushdown 1X10 Drop 6
    As long as you stick to the principles of the program week by week you will get results. Everyone can tweak the exact exercises or body part split to fit their own needs if they know it has provided results in the past.

Cruise91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruise91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruise91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Badass man!

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Sixth - I've done 12 weeks of this then I went and did 12 weeks of Hell Raiser and now I'm back for another 12 weeks of PRRS!

Do you ever just keep rotating the Power & Rep Range week and not have a shock week for a long time? Something like P/RR/P/RR/P/RR/S - repeat?
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cruise91 View Post
    Badass man!
    Thank u brother.

Originally Posted by xxx_jfb_xxx View Post
    Hey Sixth - I've done 12 weeks of this then I went and did 12 weeks of Hell Raiser and now I'm back for another 12 weeks of PRRS!

Do you ever just keep rotating the Power & Rep Range week and not have a shock week for a long time? Something like P/RR/P/RR/P/RR/S - repeat?
    You certainly can do something like that, but believe it or not, SHOCK week is a very imperative part of the cycle, in terms of hypertrophy mostly - but even strength gain. If you want to use SHOCK less often I would at least go with P/RR/P/RR/S - repeat.

For rep range full body workouts, to get all 3 RRs is it better to use different execises as originally mentioned in the thread for each RR or to only do one exercise, 3 sets, and all 3 ranges?

Full body workouts would be hard to do 3 different exercises for each muscle group.

So better to do 3 sets squats with all 3 RR
    Or squats, lunges, and leg extensions for example each with all 3 RR?

Thanks for your input. Loving this program so far.
    Last edited by reicherts78; 06-08-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    Currently 185 lbs 13% bf

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You certainly can do something like that, but believe it or not, SHOCK week is a very imperative part of the cycle, in terms of hypertrophy mostly - but even strength gain. If you want to use SHOCK less often I would at least go with P/RR/P/RR/S - repeat.
    I guess since it's important I will keep it how you have it.
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!