How do you succeed or win with an indecisive woman? One that doesn't know what she wants.
01-02-2008, 01:03 PM #1
01-02-2008, 01:10 PM #2
01-02-2008, 01:13 PM #3
01-02-2008, 01:18 PM #4
01-02-2008, 01:43 PM #5
- Join Date: Oct 2004
- Location: New York, United States
- Age: 36
- Posts: 0
- Rep Power: 0
01-02-2008, 01:56 PM #6
what if she calls you up or texted you and wants to hang out? the other day this happened, i was free too at the time, so I said sure and we hung out. kind of hard to turn her down when you don't want too.
I know at times you should be like, i'm busy, maybe later, etc.. but i hadn't seen her in awhile so I said sure.
i don't contact her though, i just leave her be and let her come to me.The Truth On Politics, The United States Gov't and the World.
01-02-2008, 02:00 PM #7
01-02-2008, 02:28 PM #8
do i think she is stringing me along? yes, absolutely!
It's like after a month or so, I hear from her again. Awhile back i mentioned to her "i dont' think i'll ever date you again though."
She called me up, wanted to hang out, i was free, didnt' have anything to do, so I did. We hung out.
My thoughts were this, "i'm free, i'll hang out with her, i'll try to hook up with her (why not? lol) but thats it. I've learned that it isn't going to be anything else, and that I most likely won't see her or hear from her again for awhile, same bull****, different day.
I remember who she is and I haven't forgotten that.
I guess what I'm trying to ask is... even though i want to forget her, and will move on and find another woman, it's still a challenge to me that I feel I want to win, just to learn how to..
i'm not going to call her, i'm going to continue to FIND other women! but I want to do things that at least enhance her attraction for me or to get her to want me more and more, EVEN IF it's pointless and I continue to move on with someone else. I want to succeed or know how to win her even if I don't want her, understand?
I'm curious to know whats the best way to handle her, to get her to want to hang out more and more, get her into me more and more, and sometimes, if i'm free i'll hang out with her, maybe hook up but thats it. In other words, i've given up on hope on dating her and being in a successful relationship, i've realized that isn't going to work with this one, better luck with someone else. But until that other person comes along, how can I have fun with this until that time comes.
How can you get someone like this to pursue you more and more, hang out more, get her into you more and more, while at the same time, it really doens't matter in terms of where its going, cause i'm just going to enjoy it, but thats it.
I don't want to exactly BURN BRIDGES, I want her to still feel that maybe i'm interested, maybe not, who knows, she has to figure that out, she has to wonder. Or think that I just want to be friends, hang out from time to time, maybe hook up if that happens, but that's all. In other words, flip it around to where, i'm stringing her along.
Last edited by Dubl10; 01-02-2008 at 02:32 PM.The Truth On Politics, The United States Gov't and the World.
01-02-2008, 03:44 PM #9
I've got the same problem. The girl Ive been dating for 2 months is torn between me and her ex-bf. I really don't care all that much about her, but I feel like if I give up on her, I'm conceding to her ex, and that drives me crazy. I can move on pretty easily but I HATE losing.Blue jays/Spartans/Colts
01-02-2008, 04:10 PM #10
I dated an indicisive girl for 4 years, she couldnt decide from what to eat to what underwear to wear on her own. All it made me was controlling and led to a horid break up. Best advise i saw is move on before you are in to far. Pretty soon her whole family and all her friends will know every problem you ever had b/c she cant figure out **** on her own
01-02-2008, 04:24 PM #11
- Join Date: Jan 2008
- Location: Frederick, Maryland, United States
- Age: 32
- Posts: 18,064
- Rep Power: 26569
01-02-2008, 05:10 PM #12
01-02-2008, 05:38 PM #13
01-02-2008, 07:59 PM #14
I've been in a very similar situation. I was a f*** buddy with this chic for about 6 months or so (I'd only see her about every other week or so) then she got a boyfriend and I got obsessed bc I could no longer have her. Then they broke up and she'd call me out of nowhere after not speaking to her for like 2 months and want to hang out. Then I had her over a few times and she said "she couldn't" do anything with me after making out for a while. I let her sleep over bc she was drunk (and she wouldn't hook up with me the next morning either) and then I figured I'd never call or see her again but then she'd call me randomly wanting to hang out again, even after we got into a big fight one time.
She is probably using you to make her feel better about herself. You showing interest in her shows to her she is still desriable, and she probably won't hook up with you again because she "knows" she can have you whenever she wants.
Best advice would be like others have said, find a new girl(s). She'll probably still call, but you should prob ignore her, unless you truely enjoy her company and can stand not hooking up with her.NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees
MAGA 2016 - AMERICA FIRST
01-02-2008, 08:28 PM #15
01-02-2008, 11:18 PM #16
01-02-2008, 11:26 PM #17
01-02-2008, 11:55 PM #18
01-03-2008, 12:08 AM #19
01-03-2008, 08:34 AM #20
01-03-2008, 09:13 AM #21
- Join Date: Jan 2008
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Age: 31
- Posts: 238
- Rep Power: 118
01-03-2008, 09:20 AM #22
While trying this you'll get to see/date other girls that more than likley blow your x-girl away and I'll bet you won't feel like you need her anymore or even care especially after you hear she is bangining other guys. She may seem like the best thing in the world to you now but you need to get girls thinking that about you instead. Good luck.
01-03-2008, 09:23 AM #23
- Join Date: Dec 2006
- Location: Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
- Age: 40
- Posts: 53
- Rep Power: 126
01-03-2008, 04:09 PM #24
Well this is just great. We need to call these people out on their behavior, not just accept it and play the game!
Can't you just call her out on her stringing me (or us) along?
this is just some things I could say to her:
- just some advice - it takes more than good looks to attract a man! Attract him more than someone who just wants to fuk you! (like she says she wants) Just trying to help, as a friend.
- So if your intentions weren't meant to be mean to me based on your text to me the other month, I guess I now know what your real intentions are. I feel like you just care to string me along. Please, don't insult my intellegence, I've seen all the signs, I'm not an idiot.
- I don't usually trust anything a WOMAN says. At least, that I've learned, they all are full of crap and only trust their actions and your actions speak so loudly. I guess I've realized what your true intentions are.
Lets look at some things you've said:
- "I don't know what I want" - translation, you do when you finally feel that attraction towards someone who you feel may not care about you or whatever. You want that person until you get certainty he cares, then want to keep him interested, dump him while searching for another OPTION.
- "I've been hurt in the past, I don't want a relationship". Yeah, you've said this to me at Duffs one time, then I see you together with a new BF shortly later at Duffs, you have a bf, everyone knows it, and I'm sitting here thinking, "I thought she didn't want a relationship".
- the whole point of watching shows like Sex and the City is to learn from them and mature, realize their mistakes, always better yourself regardless of how many jerks hurt you in the past AND not to use those things to scheme, be selfish, only care about yourself and hurt good guys in the process.
- a big part of someone who doesn't know what they want, like yourself, equals that person isn't mature! So either you're immature, need some more learning, figure out some things more, and better yourself more OR you're selfish and not a good person.
What you don't understand, MOST people don't in this freaking country because EVERYONE IS SELFISH. You're basically like the bad boy who hurts women, the one thing I can't stand about guys!!! (the same thing all women say about hating JERKS). You are the equal to the bad boy, but as a woman. So a bad girl. You are beautiful person, very beautiful and you are also very smart. But you use those things in evil ways. You know how to give a man attention, the attention he is looking for, you know how to wear that particular outfit, say all the right things, get a guy who use to like you or you may think may not like you anymore, to get him back and like you again, keeping him at arms length while you have your fun elsewhere! You know how to give a little attention, get your validation, get that guy to be hooked on you still, keep him at arms length, so that he is into you and not anybody else, while you go off and do whatever it is that you want to do (don't answer, I got an idea).
IT'S WRONG!! Be a good person.
- Do you watch CSI: Miami. Horatio, the head CSI - good man. That is a great show with good morals and good people! They make the world RIGHT. Maybe you should watch it. I actually have a great episode DVR'd for you to watch. You don't know what you want, forget that, focus on your mindset, bettering yourself, getting to whats right and wrong and try to better YOURSELF to be a better person. Other things will fall into place. That's all I've ever done for years since I've made mistakes and done stupid things to hurt people I care about.
This is the same reason why I stopped talking to my EX. I went through the same crap with her. It's a dirty mindset that women have, why???? It's THE BAD GIRL.
So now I hate the bad girl and the bad guy!!! Both sexes, I'll talk crap about, so people don't think I'm just bashing women when I talk!
I mean this is rediculous. People shouldn't have to 'PLAY GAMES' be all alpha if people just used some logic and were mature and smart!!! Geez!!
Seriously, people need to go through their DAILY lives, note their own behavior and work on themselves. That's called maturing, bettering yourself, being more of a good person in society.
if more people did this, maybe the divorce rate wouldn't be so high in this freaking country.The Truth On Politics, The United States Gov't and the World.
01-03-2008, 04:15 PM #25
01-03-2008, 04:15 PM #26
I'm attracted to certain women like i am to everything else in life, whether it's shoes or a favorite band.
I have a favorite of everything, something that I have seen or ran into and experienced in my life. And there is always someone that stands out more than the rest. I know what i want and I keep searching for it. I get to the closest possible (since i know nobody is ever PERFECT for us) and I tend to want her, want her more than anybody else, until somebody comes along and is better than her!!! Either just as good or equal.
My standards now have gone up. The goal is this, you date or meet someone either equal or better than your previous girlfriend. And I don't settle until that happens.
I still go out and try to meet and date other women, it's just so far it's been hard, none replaces this one yet.
Just like shoes. I'm sooooo picky. I have some dress shoes, time for a new pair. I want the same exact kind, cause they look great on me, like the design, etc...
I can't find it, great, now I search and search forever for one similiar or better. You don't go down, whats up with that?
Most people refer to this as having Oneitis. I always feel I'm just smart, know what i want and use logic.
i guess i'm wrong.The Truth On Politics, The United States Gov't and the World.