beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastndahood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry eating hard boiled eggs/farting

Ever since I added hard boiled eggs to my diet I have had horrible smelling farts. And the problem is the stench just seems to follow me around almost like a gas leak. I usually just eat the whites-around 8 a day. Any Suggestions?
    The content posted in above thread is entirely my own opinion and in no way reflects the attitude of Peace Corps.

Coming home in the best shape of my life - physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ginger tea.

musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man, I used to eat 6 h/b eggs every morning. My gas was terrible(always bad but this was insane) I switched to 6 eggs in a frying pan with a non-stick spray or some EVOO and that helped a lot. My fiance thanked me for that Not sure why it would make a difference but it helped me

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hahahaha

I can relate to this.