Thread: Thanks

greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Thanks

Hello! I just wanted to say thanks for the Gator Meat. We Wolverines love it when we use it to train in the off season.

mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by greggamma View Post
    Hello! I just wanted to say thanks for the Gator Meat. We Wolverines love it when we use it to train in the off season.
    I am lost! what's a Gator Meat/Wolverines?
    Ricc@rdo

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm guessing it may be a sports reference but I'm not sure

-_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500) -_- is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mdocruz View Post
    I am lost! what's a Gator Meat/Wolverines?
    Wolverines are wolf people (like me). We're the result of russian scientific experiments from the early 80s. Alligator meat helps us bulk up to win strongman competitions and such things.

grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grtrat1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Collage football... Florida Gators lost to Mich...

mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdocruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

i just dont get it!
    Ricc@rdo

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wut

oh...ok
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by greggamma View Post
    Go blue! I'm originally from Monroe, MI.

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Michigan has done it's part in keeping the honor of the Big Ten alive.
    Congrats on a great win!
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." Madeleine L'Engle

$BMBC$

My teams:
    Bears
    Blackhawks
    Bulls
    White Sox

StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was begining to wonder if they were ever going to win a bowl game....... Losing 5 out of the last 7.