Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smoothmold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question ordering product from Bodybuilding.com

Hi guys,
    I'm planning to buy some here at bodybuilding.com.
    I live in the Netherlands. I've read that you can't use Cash On Delevery. What's the best way to order a product if you live abroad. How does it work?
    Please help me out..............

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try credit card or money order.

Peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Credit card money order check whatever...they all work...how the hell do you use COD anyway? always wondered

Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You pay at your door, I do it all the time.
    "It's 10:00, did you drink your protein shake?"

"Gimme my ****, or be **** on"

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah but whats the surcharge? 6 dollars or something? i'd rather go get a money order...

jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrai100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump