ginsan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im 18 years old and want to start building.

Im 18 years old and i want to start building my body. Have any tips, workout schedule, recomendations to any supplements? i would appreciate it very much.! thanks!

Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look on the main site man, there are so many different workout routines. Find one that looks interesting and fits into your life. Its good stuff man. Good luck. My only tip... always make sure you get lots of sleep.

Thanks!

Ang.1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ang.1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whey is all you need well u dont really need whey but it helps get in protein

and eat clean and eat alot
    Im fat, imma get ripped tho...

Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saint Louie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Yea I've got a few tips if you want to use them go ahead if not its fine.

I would start out low on the amont of diffrent exerices you do, dont go into the gym or basement with a huge list of workouts, keep it small to start off with and just get into the routine of workingout then gradually as you get use to the equipment and whatnot then start adding your diffrent exercises. Also if its your first time working out your going to be hurting the next day and you want to keep that to a min. so keep it easy and light the first couple days even weeks if you'd like.

Just my .02's
    "Made in Ireland"

Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Supplements are only supplementry, but if you want to enhance your achievements then whey is the way to go. Stick to basic compound lifts eg: squat, deadlift, bench press, military press, rows, dips, pull-ups etc...

Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Errorist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Provoked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Errorist
    good link and very usefull for a beginner...reps for you!

aww just realized i have to wait till tomorro

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best tip anyone can give you: EAT!
    Eat till your full and then eat some more. Eat clean and eat healthy. No point working out if your not getting enough nutrients to grow.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ginsan
    Im 18 years old and i want to start building my body. Have any tips, workout schedule, recomendations to any supplements? i would appreciate it very much.! thanks!
    tip 1. read the forums
    tip 2. read the forums
    tip 3. read the forums
    tip 4. read the forums
    tip 5. read the forums

lots of good respectable ppl here that have posted everything u need to know in the stickies but beware of bs advice.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k
    tip 1. read the forums
    tip 2. read the forums
    tip 3. read the forums
    tip 4. read the forums
    tip 5. read the forums

lots of good respectable ppl here that have posted everything u need to know in the stickies but beware of bs advice.

articles i find are better.
    Make your own homeade weight gainer.
    lift heavy.
    do no cardio.
    eat when you are hungry.
    eat when you are bored.
    eat when you are tired.
    eat when you are full.
    eat when you wake up.
    eat before you go to bed.
    eat instead of talking.
    sleep at least 8 hrs a day.
    take a multivitamin.
    BE PATIENT, YOU WONT GET MASSIVE OVER NIGHT.

"Eat big to get big" - Uninspired

jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jewishnazi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, to begin with your body doesnt have anywhere near the efficiency of most around here, not trying to make you feel bad, its ust the truth.

Go to your gym and ask one of the gym trainers (not the seperatly hired ones you pay for) to write you up a workout to begin with. They will give you s very basic plan that can be used for about 4 weeks just to get you introduced to the exercises and the gym. they will also build ok strength but not too much in the way of mass. Remeber, its just working yourself into it. You dont want to jump into the deep end without being able to swim. After 4 weeks, start looking around for a different program that is tailored more to what you want

This is the program that I was originally given.
    Leg press - 3x12
    single-leg leg press - 3x12
    (assisted) chin ups - 3x12
    lat pulldowns - 3x12
    bench press - 3x12
    push ups - until failure

As you can see, its pretty basic.

Dont get caught up too much with supplements yet. Protein is all you will need for a month or two, then maybe some creatine + multivitamin once you start to do more work

Thanks alot guys. But i heard from my coaches in highschool that creatine is bad for you and im reading around this forums that its good...whats the deal?

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ginsan
    Thanks alot guys. But i heard from my coaches in highschool that creatine is bad for you and im reading around this forums that its good...whats the deal?
    Your coaches clearly aren't educated on the stuff. Do some research on the main site, plenty of articles to help you decide for yourself.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"