train hard and smart Outdoor Girl's Avatar
    Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How long until you notice a difference?

I am working on two major weak areas, getting a peak on my biceps and trying to widen my lats (left to right for a "V" taper). I know quite well this stuff doesn't happen overnight, but with the right training could there be a difference in 2-3 months? Or would it definitely take a lot longer than that?

Just trying to figure out some timeframes. Thanks!
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169367373&p=1399499263

Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casagal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed a difference in about 4-6 weeks from when I first began to hit the weights hard. And of course, I followed a clean diet and did my cardio. Again, it all depends on alot of variants, diet, training and genetics.

Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me too, but I was new. I am no expert but I think the longer you have been training the slower the gains, so if you are new, pretty noticable, quick gains,and so on.

NEVER gonna stop! chicana_peach's Avatar
    chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000) chicana_peach is just really nice. (+1000)
    It all depends how hard you are pushing yourself and consistent you are with eating clean. Don't be afraid to lift heavy. You can take a look at my pics and see how i transformed. I really noticed muscle gains after doing the 5x5 weight program. I highly recommend it, but make sure you are familiar with those exercises as its for intermediate to advanced level. Good luck to you!
    "Remember, you should have your mind READY FOR WAR when you train."
    ~ Maximum" Bob Whelan

bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chicana_peach View Post
    It all depends how hard you are pushing yourself and consistent you are with eating clean. Don't be afraid to lift heavy. You can take a look at my pics and see how i transformed. I really noticed muscle gains after doing the 5x5 weight program. I highly recommend it, but make sure you are familiar with those exercises as its for intermediate to advanced level. Good luck to you!
    whats the 5x5 program if you don't mind me asking, thanks!

BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLDERNECK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can see a change within 2-3 months but like casagal said genetics play a huge role..i mean you will definetly see results but those genetics determine the results..your training should be pretty tight along with a decent diet...you can absolutely improve ....its just realizing there is a cieling...i am glad you are enjoying it,stay positve....keep hitting that iron....good luck,let me know!!!

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Casagal View Post
    I noticed a difference in about 4-6 weeks from when I first began to hit the weights hard. And of course, I followed a clean diet and did my cardio. Again, it all depends on alot of variants, diet, training and genetics.
    This was my experience as well. For most people(not all), the more fat you have, the faster you'll see results in the beginning. Especially if you were previously sedentary. The first 4-8 weeks I immediately noticed changes...Most of which was probably due to water loss etc. Now...I continue to make consistent progress, but changes are not happening as quickly.

Also, I've heard from many, that the closer you are to your ideal weight(within 20 lbs), the longer it can take to see results. As Kris mentioned, there are too many variables. Typically most women notice changes by the 8th week. Hang in there...change is coming. T
    Last edited by misstransformer; 01-07-2008 at 09:12 AM.