dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Help identify a bench

i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjQwWDMyMA==/z/cM0AAOSwAwFapGTC/$_59.JPG (unable to embed)
    i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjQwWDMyMA==/z/Io0AAOSwvvBapGTH/$_59.JPG

Looking to know the identity of this bench. I would like to get some more info prior to putting in an offer. The seller has no info.

Thanks in advance for the help.

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post

Looking to know the identity of this bench. I would like to get some more info prior to putting in an offer. The seller has no info.

I can't help you with the brand of bench, but the camera is a Fisher Price My First Camera.

Kidding aside, the brand identity probably isn't important. The construction looks sturdy, and the upholstery is decent quality. Cheaper benches don't sew the vinyl, they just fold, stretch and then staple to the plywood back.

The bench construction is perhaps a little crude. The angle iron spine seems a little like home fabrication. Great benches won't have the large foot with wheels on the front where it could get in the way of foot placement. Without measurements it's just a guess, but this bench looks a little bit too tall. Most powerlifters prefer a 17" tall bench, but a lot of benches are 20" tall.

I'd say it's a $100 value if I were looking for a bench.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dagdafitness View Post

Maxicam

Search for "maxicam incline bench" and you'll find a handful of pics.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not a big fan of Maxicam's design. i think all of their stuff i've seen lacks elegance.

OTOH it's been really solid stuff. if it's not too much money i bet that thing will last forever
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60