thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up Frank Zane's Leg Rack.

Has anyone here used or tried the Zane Leg Workout machine? I have found his site on the web and I am seriously thinking of adding this to my home gym. I like it because it looks like it will be great for my squats. Thanks in advance.
    If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks a little unsafe to me (from memory...I saw it a while ago).
    Whats wrong with a power cage/rack?
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I can't see where he parks the shoulder unit on the rack. I had one similar decades ago. It had kind of a little table to park the shoulder unit on. It didn't have handles directly attached. It had a strap with a handle that you held onto and leaned back away from the unit. The table for it bolted to the wall. Worked pretty good. Zanes shoulder unit looks just like the one I had. Can't remember anymore but it might have been him I ordered mine from. I eventually donated it to the DC Police Boys Club and got something else.

CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CCONN86031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Frank Zane Squat Machine

I don't have one personally,but I know someone who does. His name is Paul Burke and he is one of the best natural body builders. You can find his articles in several fitness magazines. Especially the shape he is in at age 50.
    I just talked to him about the Frank Zane squat machine and he said that it is great and the one piece of equipment you have to have!! It isolates the quads and takes most of the back out of the movement. I will be getting one soon so I can give you a review soon.

Registered User PanFriedTwinkie's Avatar
    PanFriedTwinkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How is the Frank Zane Leg Blaster unsafe? It's actually more safe than a traditional squat because the harness allows the user to lean back to avoid stress on the knees and back. I used to have one myself but regrettingly sold it to make room in my garage.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I responded to a craigslist add a couple of years ago for what I thought was a Zane Quad Blaster. Turns out it was a copy that the guy had welded up himself (nearly identical). I tried it, and bought it on the spot. Isolates the quads better than anything I've ever used and keeps my back out of the move. I love mine, but then, I only paid $75 for it.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    $649 + shipping to solve a problem that doesn't exist.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733