Soheil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How long do you think it will take to regain the losses of 2 months?

I injured my wrist 2 months ago and only now its getting better.

My diet was good but not perfect during this time,
    and I'm the same weight as I was then, but I've definitely lost some muscle and my bodyfat is higher.

Would I be able to get back to how I was before in a month? 2 months?

thanks.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya man give it time it will come back..its called muscle memorie..just do light cardio to drop the fat..and train hard..and watch out for the wrist..dont wanna hurt it again..good luck

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    you should have been training for recovery, bodybuilders sure could learn a thing or two about powerlifting and powerlifters, it could really serve to add to there training...

www.elitefts.com

go to the ask dave part of the site and ask him about recooperating and start reading more books (not mags) on biomechanics, nutrition, excercises, ect. and read lab studies and good articles

nothing agianst bodybuilders, but (most of you) could really serve to learn a thing or two yourselves, knowledge is power and the root thereof...intellegence is the begining start learning for yourselves and stop reading those damn flex mags and ****, buy them for the insperation not for the god damn workouts
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

Soheil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No I really don't have a problem with how to bodybuild I've learned a massive amount from these boards.

Even though I know I don't know everything (and who does) I'm satisfied with what I know because its working

I didn't know you should train the wrist to recooperate it? Anything I did would make it hurt, so I thought I should avoid pain.

Its 98% healed my main concern was i was thinking:
    is muscle memory real? maybe just the second time around you know what you're doing more so you make faster gains?

I'd really like to get back to how I was 2 months ago (or better) within 2 months from now cuz thats when I'll see my gf.

thats all
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was just trying to help, its best to know how to get over injurys as fast as you can in powerlifting and in bodybuilding i am sure it is the same way, 2 months out of either sport you serve to lose quiet a bit
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would say 3weeks tops.

I was extremely sick for a month straight. didn't eat, threw up constantly, and lost 30pds in 3weeks, no lifting for ~3-4weeks.

It took me 2weeks to get back to my original strength(and 3 1/2weeks to gain the weight back), so for you, considering you didn't go through a massive body trauma like i went through, 3weeks tops i'd say. take the 1st week light and let your body re-adjust to lifting, then go heavy the enxt weeks.

muscle memory ownz
    Booo