Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100) Love2Squat is not very well liked. (-100)

Muscles aren't going to get you laid

I thought I would create this thread to save alot of people time. I see alot of people on here asking about tips how to get girls and alot of responses I see are "go get big and ripped". This isn't true. Going to the gym and getting in shape will HELP you get laid but it isn't going to get you laid. You are still going to need pick up skills and a good personality. You can have the best looking body in the world but if you can't make good conversation and/or don't have a interesting personality a girl will have no interest in you. Going to the gym and getting muscles will help get girls to notice you, but it isn't going to get girls to come up and start talking to you and making conversation. Actually in a way it does the opposite because it can be intimidating for a girl to approach an attractive guy in good shape, just like you feel when trying to approach a fine girl with a smokin body. With good enough pick up skills and personality you don't even need a good looking body. Just an average looking face.
    Last edited by Love2Squat; 11-28-2005 at 02:47 PM.

UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who said that muscles get you laid?
    diehealthy.com (comming soon)

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UniversityofFL
    who said that muscles get you laid?
    Welcome to bodybuilding.com forums. Enjoy your stay and check out the Misc. section for a good laugh.
    Last edited by Jay Rawd; 11-28-2005 at 03:24 PM.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cougar10033 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn so that means that all those times i just walked up to a random girl in a bar and hit a double bicep pose without saying a word was a waste of time

UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont think that people who work out to the point where they get good bodies are doing it to get laid, at least i know its not my motivation. The people who work out thinking it will get them laid are the same guys who get dressed up to go to the gym and work out for 2 months untill they realize it is too much work then give up.
    diehealthy.com (comming soon)

retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone who works out solely for chicks is wasting their time. you work out for your self or you go home.

WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillRyder69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by retrohealth
    Anyone who works out solely for chicks is wasting their time. you work out for your self or you go home.
    Well some people will argue that that is what they want, chicks. So really they are working out for themselves since getting chicks will bring satisfaction to them.
    Spraying up chicks left and right!!

retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000) retrohealth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WillRyder69
    Well some people will argue that that is what they want, chicks. So really they are working out for themselves since getting chicks will bring satisfaction to them.
    yeah but i think anyone who knows women knows that they don't solely want a guy with a good body...face/personality always comes first...well thats how it is in europe...are american girls like "omfg nice abs but ****ty triceps...omg your bi's are only 15 yet ur neck is 18? thats so not cool..and ur calves!!! omfg 14's!!!...cant date you"

Tank3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This guy has a point, a lot of idiots run around on these forums thinking that muscle guarantees chicks. Or better yet the psots where some guy is like "OMG THE HOT CHICKS ONLY LIEK SKINNY BOYS WHAT IS GOING ON THEY TOTALLY IGNORE THE RIPPED DOODZ!~1!"

Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leppy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscles lead to better confidence thus woman.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cougar10033
    Damn so that means that all those times i just walked up to a random girl in a bar and hit a double bicep pose without saying a word was a waste of time
    Not unless you made a lat spread instead and bragged about how much you squat.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Leppy
    Muscle may lead to more confidence. But confidence comes from the brain, not muscle. Unless the brain was a muscle. yay.

Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100)
    i work out to look good pure and simple, what other purpose does it have really unless you are going into competition, or are training for some kind of athletic sport?

To look good for myself, girls, everyone really, to gain respect.

KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KUDave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Love2Squat
    I thought I would create this thread to save alot of people time. I see alot of people on here asking about tips how to get girls and alot of responses I see are "go get big and ripped". This isn't true. Going to the gym and getting in shape will HELP you get laid but it isn't going to get you laid. You are still going to need pick up skills and a good personality. You can have the best looking body in the world but if you can't make good conversation and/or don't have a interesting personality a girl will have no interest in you. Going to the gym and getting muscles will help get girls to notice you, but it isn't going to get girls to come up and start talking to you and making conversation. Actually in a way it does the opposite because it can be intimidating for a girl to approach an attractive guy in good shape, just like you feel when trying to approach a fine girl with a smokin body. With good enough pick up skills and personality you don't even need a good looking body. Just an average looking face.
    Your user name isn't going to help you get laid either.... by women at least

Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Leppy
    I know plenty of fat bastards and plenty of bean poles, dating hot women.

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life
    Muscle may lead to more confidence. But confidence comes from the brain, not muscle. Unless the brain was a muscle. yay.
    Yea but when your brain knows you look nice, your more confident. When I wake up in the morning and go wow I'm a fatass, I have a ****ty day in general rarely talking, if I wake up and see some abs and a vein coming outta my arm, my entire mood is just generally more positive because mentally I know I look nice, and the person I'm talking to has something to gain from me by talking to me.

Stealin' your glycogenz timhsvwalkinsha's Avatar
    timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dont you know that the measure of a man is by the size of his biceps, and nothing else?
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently. ?The Dawn, Nietzsche

My hate is for three main types:

1) The person that knows someone bigger/stronger/leaner than you. Likely an uncle, but there is no evidence anywhere of said person's jackedness.
    2) People who have to ask you what you're eating. Back the **** off.
    3) People who ask for advice but will never, ever follow it. Ever ever.

Don't hate cuz I'm CDN. BORN2BREED's Avatar
    BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000)
    Being good looking and having a nice body is 70% of what you need to get laid (by hotties). This is why I only get 6's and 7's. I really need to get in shape.
    I eat more pussy than cervical cancer.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    got me laid

Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can tell you a nice ripped body will allow you to bang some hotter chicks. I know alot of them that even if you know how to talk you aint getting in their panties without a 6pack.
    *****/*****
    Obsession with nutrition starts here.

Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100) Hermaphrodite is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Man2kx
    I can tell you a nice ripped body will allow you to bang some hotter chicks. I know alot of them that even if you know how to talk you aint getting in their panties without a 6pack.
    Some women are such ****s.

badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amen

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    I knew a woman who didn't care what a guy looked like, what type of person he was, whether or not he was employed, etc. As long as he had a nice body, her panties were coming off.

She told me once about a guy she had sex with, and later the guy annoyed her because to her his voice reminded her of eeyore, so she didn't want to see him anymore.

I asked her if she bothered to speak to the guy before dropping to her knees because I'm sure his voice was the same before and after. I told her clearly his body meant more to her than anything else at the time if she didn't notice his annoying voice before giving it up.

She stopped speaking to me.
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

11 Bravo Charlie 2 Papa doughasmuscles's Avatar
    doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) doughasmuscles is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Depends on the girl

On "Next" last weekend a ripped dude got instantly nexted because he was built. The girl that nexted him made fun of him by saying "oooh, I have big sexy muscles" then she said "I'm not into muscles...NEXT".

This girl I used to know always said to me "I'm a sucker for muscles" and she only banged ripped dudes. Hell, she not only banged ripped dudes, she would go after them like flies hit sh!t.

You can't just make a blanket statement about all girls but the theory that girls are intimidated by good looking built guys makes a ton of sense.

Good luck.

DHM

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Muscles will get your foot in the door.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by doughasmuscles
    On "Next" last weekend a ripped dude got instantly nexted because he was built. The girl that nexted him made fun of him by saying "oooh, I have big sexy muscles" then she said "I'm not into muscles...NEXT".
    ROFL...was this chick even hot?
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get 10x the women now then I did when I was chunky. It makes a load of difference.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    My girlfriend tells me she likes it that Im big because she feels safer. I think it depends on the girl. Some girls dont give a **** and some girls like that in a guy. Lots of girls I hang out with like meathead, big guys. So a lot of the girls I talk to love muscles. Other girls dont care to a degree.

But about the 6 pack thing...how often is a girl going to see your abs at a bar or something? Its not like you go and talk to her and just take your shirt off in the middle of the bar. I can see dancing or something and the shirt comes up a little(or maybe off completely) but most girls in most situations wont see you with your shirt off untill they have theirs off too.

Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do both. Chicks are the bonus though. Piroity is transforming myself beyond my own beliefs and disproving everyone else.
    *****/*****
    Obsession with nutrition starts here.