MeatHead_14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

kidneys or lower back pain

The past couple days i have been experienceing some pain in my lower back. I used to have problems with my back, but it seems like a very different pain. i take in a lot of protein, (about 200g a day), and my water consumption varies drastically. this leads me to think that it might be my kidneys not being flushed out. let me know if anyone else experiences this or a way to determine what exactly it is. Thanks
    Bench : 330 x 1
    Squat : 435 x 5
    Dead Lift : 405 x 5

"Only time will tell if it was time well spent"

Pirate of the Carolinas satman1321's Avatar
    satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satman1321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What does your piss look like? The kidney pain will be focused in the middle of your back behind your ribs. Back pain is usually a generalized area, but this pain will be more pinpointed.

If you think you are having problems with your kidneys, take in some potassium, ie, bananas, chili because of the beans(kidney, lentil, garbanzo, black or pinto being the highest), salsa, etc. Just get on the net and look up more. And, if that doesnt do anything, see a doctor.

Are you taking Superdrol? I was and I was having kidney pain every night from taking 20mg. Somedays, I had to take to Vikes to take the pain away. Pretty sad huh? LOL But I loved the way I felt in the gym. I was downing water, taking in potassium, but it just dried me out so much. So I just took about 2 weeks off, and just going to try to 10mg to see if it helps me out. If not, I will try 20mg again.