Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bacopa + Rhodiola = AMAZING FOCUS

I have used many supps and stims in my life to help my ADD and attention problems. Even ******** till I built up a tolerance and stopped using it for lack of affect. But I've never used something quite like this.

About a week back I found some Bacopa (by Solaray) in my medicine cabinet. I knew little about it so I looked it up online and found out some info, then wanted to try it. Being the curious person that I am, I took 5. It gave me a nice, slight high. So about an hour later I took another 5. This gave me quite nervous high, but also made me focused. It's a similar high (but not the same) as when I would abuse my Strattera, which is an ADD med that I am no longer on.

So I experimented with different doses and combining it with Rhodiola (by Now). 5 Bacopa pills and 2 Rhodiolas were still to much and made me feel akward/nervous. However, I tried 3/1 and my attention felt amazing! It wasn't too much or too little. I think this is going to help me a ton this quarter at my University. I think I even like it better than ********, but I am going to have to see it over the long time before I decide that. Here's some more specifics:

Solaray Bacopa:
    Per serving (1 Capsule):
    Bacopa monnieri (leaf extract) 100mg
    -Guaranteed 20% bacosideds A & B
    Bacopa monnieri (leaf) 345mg

NOW Rhodiola:
    Per Serving (1 Capsule)
    Rhodiola Rosea Extract (Root) 500mg
    -Standardized to min. 3% Total Rosavins and min. 1% Salidrosides

I really like this so far. If you give it a shot please post.

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just got some from *****.

made some caps - this **** is gooey messy crap to cap

500mg rho and 200mg bacopa

great stuff. just a note, dont dose too high or anxiety/aggression kicks in pretty hardcore. might be good pre workout if you desire

also made a quick homebrew powdered stack of nootropics with is awesome.

twice a day im taking

3 grams Piracetam
    3 grams Choline Citrate (smells like fish WTF!!)
    200mg DMAE
    500mg Chocamine
    1-2 grams Glucuronolactone
    500mg pyroglutamic acid

drink that in one quick shot, that'll put some anal dreads in tangles!!!

and i throw in one of th bac/rho caps (from above) if i feel a bit stressed or anxious

Awesome **** for focus/work (studying/problem solving etc)
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 12-31-2007 at 09:14 PM.
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Its size dependent!

Originally Posted by Double_Triple View Post
    I have used many supps and stims in my life to help my ADD and attention problems. Even ******** till I built up a tolerance and stopped using it for lack of affect. But I've never used something quite like this.

About a week back I found some Bacopa (by Solaray) in my medicine cabinet. I knew little about it so I looked it up online and found out some info, then wanted to try it. Being the curious person that I am, I took 5. It gave me a nice, slight high. So about an hour later I took another 5. This gave me quite nervous high, but also made me focused. It's a similar high (but not the same) as when I would abuse my Strattera, which is an ADD med that I am no longer on.

So I experimented with different doses and combining it with Rhodiola (by Now). 5 Bacopa pills and 2 Rhodiolas were still to much and made me feel akward/nervous. However, I tried 3/1 and my attention felt amazing! It wasn't too much or too little. I think this is going to help me a ton this quarter at my University. I think I even like it better than ********, but I am going to have to see it over the long time before I decide that. Here's some more specifics:

Solaray Bacopa:
    Per serving (1 Capsule):
    Bacopa monnieri (leaf extract) 100mg
    -Guaranteed 20% bacosideds A & B
    Bacopa monnieri (leaf) 345mg

NOW Rhodiola:
    Per Serving (1 Capsule)
    Rhodiola Rosea Extract (Root) 500mg
    -Standardized to min. 3% Total Rosavins and min. 1% Salidrosides

I really like this so far. If you give it a shot please post.
    Definitely go lower on the rhodiola. Its great to supplement with, but it is weight dependent for dosing. Due to your smaller frame...stick with lower doses to get the effects desired. If you do take too much your sleep will suffer and instead of being calm and thinking more clearly you'll be more apprehensive and on edge. Since you are taking 500mg caps...take it first thing when you get up, only 1 cap a day. Honestly, you might want to look into the bulk powder and lower the dose. One last word of caution...do not take it for no more than 3-4 months. Its an adaptogen so you will want to cycle off of it.
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Double_Triple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long should I cycle it for?

Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i use it mon-fri with weekends off.

seems to hold its effects well.

So the effect of cycling is within that small a range of time?

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Take a month off at least!

Originally Posted by Double_Triple View Post
    So the effect of cycling is within that small a range of time?
    The longest recommended cycle time for Rhodiola Rosea is 4 months and then you should take at least a full month off. However, instead of pushing it, I recommend only 3 months on and 1 month off. If you need sources I can send ya some.

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    The longest recommended cycle time for Rhodiola Rosea is 4 months and then you should take at least a full month off. However, instead of pushing it, I recommend only 3 months on and 1 month off. If you need sources I can send ya some.
    who is giving you these recommendations?

Exclamation Some Answers for ya!

Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    who is giving you these recommendations?
    Here are some sources to look at if you want to take the time to read through them...very interesting reads!:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ola_rosea.html
    http://www.wholehealthmd.com/ME2/dir...CC3E746&tier=2
    (these first two go hand in hand with one another)

http://www.thorne.com/altmedrev/.fulltext/6/3/293.pdf (my favorite read on rhodiola rosea)
    www.raysahelian.com (personal fav for a research resource)

My main point about saying that you should take it no more than 4 months is simply because that is the longest it has been studied for, taking it consecutively past that there is just no scientific evidence is all. Now as for taking it for 3 months and then taking a month off...thats a standard practice I follow for herbal supps in general, but it is only recommended that you take 2 weeks off. Your protocol of taking it mon-fri with weekends off is a good practice as well though, doing it that way you could take it for a prolonged period of time. The main thing is that since it is an adaptogen you do need to take some time off.

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    Here are some sources to look at if you want to take the time to read through them...very interesting reads!:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ola_rosea.html
    http://www.wholehealthmd.com/ME2/dir...CC3E746&tier=2
    (these first two go hand in hand with one another)

http://www.thorne.com/altmedrev/.fulltext/6/3/293.pdf (my favorite read on rhodiola rosea)
    www.raysahelian.com (personal fav for a research resource)

My main point about saying that you should take it no more than 4 months is simply because that is the longest it has been studied for, taking it consecutively past that there is just no scientific evidence is all. Now as for taking it for 3 months and then taking a month off...thats a standard practice I follow for herbal supps in general, but it is only recommended that you take 2 weeks off. Your protocol of taking it mon-fri with weekends off is a good practice as well though, doing it that way you could take it for a prolonged period of time. The main thing is that since it is an adaptogen you do need to take some time off.
    thanks 4 the links

Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took Rhodiola last November to help me with stress. The brand I used is Rosavin, the one they use in clinical studies. But it increased my appetite and I gained 7 lbs in 10 days so I stopped taking it. I also didn't notice any increase in energy as they claim. Anyway, I recently lost the 7 lbs finally after weeks of HIIT. I can't believe how Rhodiola changed me, I was eating all kind of junk: pop corn, marshmallow, chocolate, you name it, and couldn't stop until I threw the Rhodiola in the garbage...

Originally Posted by Jeremy2007 View Post
    I took Rhodiola last November to help me with stress. The brand I used is Rosavin, the one they use in clinical studies. But it increased my appetite and I gained 7 lbs in 10 days so I stopped taking it. I also didn't notice any increase in energy as they claim. Anyway, I recently lost the 7 lbs finally after weeks of HIIT. I can't believe how Rhodiola changed me, I was eating all kind of junk: pop corn, marshmallow, chocolate, you name it, and couldn't stop until I threw the Rhodiola in the garbage...
    rhodiola made you eat crap food?

funny how you had all those things ready to be eaten in the fridge huh.

Thumbs up No prob!

thanks 4 the links
    I'm always willing to help out and provide any insight, or advice I can to those that need it....

Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rhodiola made you eat crap food? funny how you had all those things ready to be eaten in the fridge huh.
    I don't put pop corn, marshmallow and chocolate in the fridge.