Gobster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Puffy Nipples !!!!! ????? Help

Basiaclly i dont have a really high bf , around 15-17% yet i seem to have puffy nipples normally.. i dont know if this has anything to do with fat ,

is there any way to reduce this ?

i workout 4 times a week... try to do hilt 3 times a week on running machine for 20 minutes...

my diet is the only problem as i am unable to eat the right foods as i have an office job :-(

but back to my original point, i think i may have slight gyno on the left side , i dont think i have it on the right but even so that shouldnt cause puffy nipples right... also they seem to shrink in cold :s..

am confused and a but paranoid as i have been trainig for 6 months and they dont seem to be going

Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kameo Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's fatty tissue under your nipple that cannot be burned off or worked off. You have to get gyno surgery. Surgery is the only way to fix this. Don't think you're wierd or anything alot of males have gyno. Just ask around. Some people choose to deal with it and some people choose to get the surgery. Sometimes insurance will actually pay for the surgery if it causes such mental anguish. You're not going to be able to jog it off. You'll lose all your fat except that. You're either forced to cope or to get surgery.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gobster
    Basiaclly i dont have a really high bf , around 15-17% yet i seem to have puffy nipples normally.. i dont know if this has anything to do with fat ,

i workout 4 times a week... try to do hilt 3 times a week on running machine for 20 minutes...

my diet is the only problem as i am unable to eat the right foods as i have an office job :-(

but back to my original point, i think i may have slight gyno on the left side , i dont think i have it on the right but even so that shouldnt cause puffy nipples right... also they seem to shrink in cold :s..

am confused and a but paranoid as i have been trainig for 6 months and they dont seem to be going
    Gyne or gynecomastia is a female like contour on the male chest and can take many forms.

It does not take much fat or gland to disturb the cut look for the male chest, especially a body builder with very little fat. Possible treatement depends on the the deformity. Surgery will not prevent tissue from growing back.

The problem is the the term puffy nipples is a phrase that mean so many different things to so many different people. Words just do not convey the actual problem very well - images do a little better, but still are not the same as an actual in office evaluation with your doctor.

Putting up pictures (using standard views before and after surgery) is one way to discuss what the problem was before surgery and what has happened. Options depend on what is really going on.

Let us try to look what I mean by the problem of the words only descriptions. "Large nips", "puffy nipples," "puffed nipples," and "puffy nips" are a common terms many give to a problem that extends to the region about the areola. The nipple is actually the central raised structure inside the pigmented areola.

"Puffed nipples" can be a problem for some that involves long nipples above the areola where nipple reduction alone helps.

"Puffy Nipps" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms. The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland. The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass. There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

In many of these patients with "puffy nipples," there was no firm tissue under the areola, just fat and soft gland. Here is one example of puffy nipples in a muscular male. Here is another example of puffed nipples. Here is another patient with puffy nipple gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipples" can also be a combination of gynecomastia and big nipples.

The degree of swelling, what to expect from surgery, the nature of the scars, how the chest will look really depend on the problem to be treated, surgical techniques, the skill of the surgeon, and how you heal. Such issues are really best explored with your surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's a piss-poor excuse.

Plus at 17%, you are still to fat to worry about gyno. Drop down to 9% and maintain that for a year or so, then consult with a surgeon if you are still worried about it.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sounds like you might have some gyno..You might have to consult a doctor about getting it removed
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about Rebound XT, wasn't that proven to reduce gyno?

Nate1mizzou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do pills help gyno or reduce it at all?

Yeah Same problem here...
    I dont have a serious cause of Gynecomastia but its definetly noticeable whenever i wear the right shirt and bugs me enough to wanna do something about it, besides sugery. Some people say that certain perscriptions or pills can help, such as 6-0X0, Rebound TX and a few others. Does anyone know if theres any truth to this?