Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Taking it Seriously Now.. Cortic's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 179 lbs
    BodyPoints: 772
    Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Cortic's BodySpace

Cool Sloppy poo... (reader disgresion advised...)

Hi guys!

Sorry about the gross title, couldnt think of any other way to put it.

Anyways the topic's about poo. Now im my experience theres three differnet kinda of poo.
    1) The hard, fluffy cloul looking poo which comes out with no klingons
    2) the soft, splattery poo whcih is still in a poo shape but doenst have those nice round curves and sticks to ur ass as it leaves (major klingons)
    3) Diarrhorea.

Ok so i used to do ALOT of 1's but recently its been 2's... I hate klingons! I've resorted to wet wipes to make sure its all gone. So like, what do you eat in your diet which distinguishes the difference between hard, healthy poo and sofy, sticky, sloppy poo?
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WillRyder69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well not enough water and or fiber in your diet would produce the #1 kind.

Too much water and too much fiber would produce the #2 or #3 kind.

A chinese buffet causes the #3 for me. LOL!!!
    Spraying up chicks left and right!!

BodyPoints: 19433
    LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LatsMakeTheMan's BodySpace
    My poo is pretty unpredictible. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat......the poo can come in any form.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Stats: 5'10", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3173
    Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wisdom15's BodySpace
    I had corn poopy today and when I looked in the toilet, there was a piece of corn floating around........strange.....
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

Instagram: bearjewwisdom

Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zabuza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Zabuza's BodySpace
    BTW, theres a Fing ton of poo's, I used to have a link to like 90 different kinds on another msg board :P lol. People with too much time.

Taking it Seriously Now.. Cortic's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 179 lbs
    BodyPoints: 772
    Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cortic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Cortic's BodySpace

Cool

So your saying that be eating healthier i'm doomed with crap poo (no pun intended)?
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

BodyPoints: 63
    ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000) ChIvO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit ChIvO's BodySpace
    I make adobe houses out of mine
    -=Currently Bulking=-

I don't workout, I train. -Me.
    ---------------------------------------------------