Thread: PMS and Rage

barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PMS and Rage

does anyone here suffer from fits of rage or extreme anger before or during their periods? Since I started weight training last year, there has been a considerable change in the way I (over)react to situations. Things that would merely piss off or irritate normal people somehow send me into a fit of rage during the week before my period.
    For example, a co-worker who is known to make snide comments to everyone made one to me this morning and I lost it. Whereas everyone else would let it go, I had to go upstairs and punch and kick holes in empty boxes. I honestly considered risking my employment and a possible criminal charge just for the satisfaction of laying one right in his smart-ass mouth.
    This is not an isolated incident either and for the past 3 months this behaviour is getting worse.

WTF is wrong with me? I never used to be this way...
    Nuke. Pave. Repeat.

Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is not exactly to do with your Period, as im a guy but I get this a little, when people say or do things against me, it builds inside you, and one day you'll reach your limit and it will all come up, then after this you will be normal again and relaxed, but when it stats again, you'll have it again

mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by barenaked
    does anyone here suffer from fits of rage or extreme anger before or during their periods? Since I started weight training last year, there has been a considerable change in the way I (over)react to situations. Things that would merely piss off or irritate normal people somehow send me into a fit of rage during the week before my period.
    For example, a co-worker who is known to make snide comments to everyone made one to me this morning and I lost it. Whereas everyone else would let it go, I had to go upstairs and punch and kick holes in empty boxes. I honestly considered risking my employment and a possible criminal charge just for the satisfaction of laying one right in his smart-ass mouth.
    This is not an isolated incident either and for the past 3 months this behaviour is getting worse.

WTF is wrong with me? I never used to be this way...

I used to get extremely irritated as part of PMS. For me, it's been the opposite. Working out has aleviated most of my PMS symptoms and I don't get my period regularly anymore either. I still do suffer from mild PMS symptoms and get a little "edgy" but nothing what it used to be like. I was so irritable that I couldn't even have anyone sit next to me so I completely understand how you are feeling.
    I would suggest talking to your gyn about it. Have you tried any herbal supplements like Evening Primrose Oil? Also Estroven is an herbal supplement that's sold over the counter and is supposed to help out with leveling your hormones. My mom takes it for Menaupose and has had very good results.

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have several symptoms which vary every month and one of them is rage. i am very easily irritated the week before and have a 'peak' about 24 hours before my period starts. luckily i recognize what's happening and warn and apologize to my hubby beforehand.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

cook, eat, clean...repeat catbaloous's Avatar
    catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50) catbaloous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I feel edgy the week before my period, I take a Calcium-Magnesium supplement. It mellows me out. It also decreases my sweets craving.
    Daily giving myself a swift kick in the A$$!!!

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we can chase perfection we can catch excellence."
    Vince Lombardi

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I sometimes experience this, but since cleaning up my diet, I am heaps better. Make sure you are not overtraining as I find that this can contribute to it. If you are not overtraining, make sure that you are getting all the nurtients/vitamins you should be and that your diet isn't deficient in anything. I also find that when I restrict my diet too much, that is when I experience bad PMS. Things that might help: Yoga, walking, breathing, relaxtion like taking baths, vitamin b supplimentation, omega 3 oils (fish oils), evening primrose oil.

Amber_P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amber_P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm interesting... i dont really get it at all however i am prone to being a bit agressive. am interested in taking up meditation/yoga to assist with it.

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get very irate with everything and everyone about a week before; however, in recognizing what it is, I try to talk myself into being more reasonable. When I was younger it was much worse, but now with a decent diet and regular workout routine, it's not so bad.

Total agreement with discussing with your gynie. She/he may have some good advice.

A little real (not that Hershey stuff! I'm talking Godiva!)chocolate probably wouldn't hurt either!
    Food Aggressive

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inform your boss that this guy is making these constant remarks and it's interferring with your work.

We have a jerk like this at work who only makes nasty remarks to women and guys he knows he can beat up and this clown is 33 years old .....Real punk who thinks he's tuff guy.

Well he tried that with me and I let into him verbally..well I guess he couldn't take his own medicine so he did it again a week later.

I said nothing and a had a male friend come to see him after work one day and he never says a word to me anymore. Only words were spoken and he was warned next time it will be different.

Maybe try ignoring him ..I know it's difficult but if he keeps it up you have to do do something as you shouldn't have to put up with this **** at work.

Goodluck : )

Blue

vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pmdd

Many of you probably have never heard of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, otherwise referred to as PMDD. It is a more recent diagnosis of a more severe type of PMS.

The symptoms usually prevail just prior to the onset of the menstrual cycle and more often than not subside just as the cycle begins or within hours thereafter, and can include those which you have described; volatile, high risk behavior. Woman, you will be locked up in a heartbeat and suffer severe consequences to you and your loved ones if you do not resolve this matter at once. At the very least, you must document these events with a physician for you own protection; you must establish a medical disorder. You have documented knowledge of a disorder here on this page. If you do not now resolve this issue you may find yourself charged with knowledge of your potential, as well as with the event itself. In other words, you have established that you may commit a crime against another human being at a future date.

Many women are screwed from early in life when they begin looking at and implementing birth control alternatives, which are a direct manipulation of hormonal levels in all but surgical cases or in those cases where external devices are exclusively used; condoms, shields, etc., which can all still result in hormonal imbalance, but to a far lesser degree. And, as the female ages, the symptoms become more prevalent and/or severe. Further, the changes can be rather abrupt at a given point in life; a woman can literally change before your eyes within months. Any circumstance that can bring on hormonal changes, such as lifting weights and/or dieting, stress, etc. can bring this matter to light rather rapidly.

The first step is that which you have taken; recognizing and accepting that a condition exists. Too many women refuse to accept under these same circumstances that it is they who have the problem, not everyone around them. You quite obviously are in possession of an above average mind. The next step is to seek medical testing and evaluation; to look at and determine whether or not there is a hormonal imbalance, which is likely the root cause of the disorder.

Finding a physician with the capacity to properly diagnose a female hormonal imbalance will be the greatest challenge. Both a serum (blood) test and a Saliva test will be required. If your physician has a problem with a saliva test, you are in the wrong hands. In most cases a serum test can be viewed as a "before picture," whereas the Saliva test can be viewed as an "after picture." Because you have adequate levels of a given substance in your blood stream does not negate the possibility that these same substances are never making it to their destination. Therefore and as I said, both types of test are required - this is not an option. And, again; if your physician has a problem with this, walk away and find another. Do the same if your physician tells you nothing is wrong. Many physicians are good, a few are better, and even less are great. Always remember that where the quality of your life and wellbeing are concerned...

Vince

barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barenaked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Vince,

I've been pretty good about keeping it to myself and walking away to break something non-senient, but I'm scared one day I won't care.

That same night I was leaving Chapters and as soon as I opened up the door a little boy (4y?) almost ran right into it. I stopped the door to prevent the child from being hit in the head and the father comes over and attends to his son. I apologised even though I didn't do anything wrong (just one of those apologetic canadian types, i am) and the guy gives me this scowl like I was the worst person on the planet. He grabs his kid and walks past me and all the while looking at me in the same scornful way.
    Those same feelings of rage came back. Adrenaline dumps into my bloodstream and it feels as if I'm floating in space. All I kept thinking was," he's with his kid, he's with his kid." I walked away, but for the whole night I kept thinking... well, you can imagine what I was thinking.

Everything seems to be under control now. But I will talk to my doctor about this. I also wonder if this condition is hereditary. I seem to remember my mom like this in her 30s.

Originally Posted by vja2000
    Many of you probably have never heard of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, otherwise referred to as PMDD. It is a more recent diagnosis of a more severe type of PMS.

The symptoms usually prevail just prior to the onset of the menstrual cycle and more often than not subside just as the cycle begins or within hours thereafter, and can include those which you have described; volatile, high risk behavior. Woman, you will be locked up in a heartbeat and suffer severe consequences to you and your loved ones if you do not resolve this matter at once. At the very least, you must document these events with a physician for you own protection; you must establish a medical disorder. You have documented knowledge of a disorder here on this page. If you do not now resolve this issue you may find yourself charged with knowledge of your potential, as well as with the event itself. In other words, you have established that you may commit a crime against another human being at a future date.

Many women are screwed from early in life when they begin looking at and implementing birth control alternatives, which are a direct manipulation of hormonal levels in all but surgical cases or in those cases where external devices are exclusively used; condoms, shields, etc., which can all still result in hormonal imbalance, but to a far lesser degree. And, as the female ages, the symptoms become more prevalent and/or severe. Further, the changes can be rather abrupt at a given point in life; a woman can literally change before your eyes within months. Any circumstance that can bring on hormonal changes, such as lifting weights and/or dieting, stress, etc. can bring this matter to light rather rapidly.

The first step is that which you have taken; recognizing and accepting that a condition exists. Too many women refuse to accept under these same circumstances that it is they who have the problem, not everyone around them. You quite obviously are in possession of an above average mind. The next step is to seek medical testing and evaluation; to look at and determine whether or not there is a hormonal imbalance, which is likely the root cause of the disorder.

Finding a physician with the capacity to properly diagnose a female hormonal imbalance will be the greatest challenge. Both a serum (blood) test and a Saliva test will be required. If your physician has a problem with a saliva test, you are in the wrong hands. In most cases a serum test can be viewed as a "before picture," whereas the Saliva test can be viewed as an "after picture." Because you have adequate levels of a given substance in your blood stream does not negate the possibility that these same substances are never making it to their destination. Therefore and as I said, both types of test are required - this is not an option. And, again; if your physician has a problem with this, walk away and find another. Do the same if your physician tells you nothing is wrong. Many physicians are good, a few are better, and even less are great. Always remember that where the quality of your life and wellbeing are concerned...

Vince
    Nuke. Pave. Repeat.

vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by barenaked
    I also wonder if this condition is hereditary. I seem to remember my mom like this in her 30s.
    Indeed it can be hereditary and there's a good possibility it is. Many people suffer in this way or similarly for much of their lives and for some, all of their life. Keep this in mind, though; it can easily be fixed but that, is entirely up to you...

Vince

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Miranda
    i have several symptoms which vary every month and one of them is rage. i am very easily irritated the week before and have a 'peak' about 24 hours before my period starts. luckily i recognize what's happening and warn and apologize to my hubby beforehand.
    You just described me 100% I'm Glad I'm not the only one who gets like this, usually during those "24 hours" I sometimes cry hysterically...pretty pathedic huh? haha

Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Makes me kinda glad I had a hysterectomy (due to a number of serious health risks). I have been told that as long as you have at least one ovary left (which is my case), you can still get PMS and all of the lovely things that go along with it. I had my hyster done back in 2000 and have not had any of the emotional 'spurts' that I used to have.

It is not something I recommend to anyone, but for me it seems to work.

Valeria
    Live Strong!

headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

May not be PMS alone

You also might want to pay attention to your diet....a lot of bbers go low(er) carb and this definitely affects mood....irritability, patience, etc.

Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do wonder if it has something to do with diet/training. I don't have a period (medically suppressed), yet I get this way sometimes too (rage). Not very often thank goodness, but over silly stuff as well.

mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by headturner
    You also might want to pay attention to your diet....a lot of bbers go low(er) carb and this definitely affects mood....irritability, patience, etc.
    Actually, eating lower carb and staying away from sugar has really helped me with PMS.

Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Signe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've noticed that since I've started taking a fat burner (I'm a tester for Thermolean) I get EXTREMELY irritable. I had to bite my lip to keep from snapping at a little old lady who was blocking the lane at the grocery store the other day (don't you go to hell for something like that? Thank heavens I managed to keep my mouth shut). And rush hour traffic? Let's just say that there are some Houstonians who are very lucky that I don't drive a big truck with a brush guard. Or a tank.

Vitamin B6 supplementation helps quite a bit. Also, try to get enough sleep - I'm super bitch if I'm running on less than 5 hours. Good luck!
    The question is not who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?
    -Ayn Rand

florida girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Miranda

That's Me! Exactly! Isn't it aweful? The bad thing is, I KNOW I'm being a
    *%#@!, but I can't stop it.

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not always, but sometimes I feel so irritated, like I have been poked and pordded all day long by an annoying person and I cant do anything to stop it. Other times I will get way sappy and cry over stupid stuff like songs. But I know what you mean about the rage.....its a weird feeling since I am a mellow person by nature.
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

my 2c

I never had any problems of such sort, and my PMS is practically non-existant (which means I often get surprised when I least hope)... Probably because my periods aren't painful, uncomfortable or anything, there's only the "don't wear light pants" and "remember to change the pads" addition during Auntie Flo's visit... And of course the physical outbursts of dermathological nature (thankfully on thighs and under the hair).

However my entire character DID change since I started weight training: I turned calmer, quieter, more contemplative and generally less prone to lash out. Probably because I invest my extra energy into something useful. However I do NOT take any fat burners or supplements apart from vitamins, minerals and whey.

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

Registered User kristin17hughes's Avatar
    kristin17hughes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im the exact same way, I'm always hot headed but when I'm tired or PMSing literally all someone has to do is look at me and ill lose it.

Iv snapped on people at the gym i used to work at while i was lifting for not wiping benches down. My doctor has suggested birth control but I have always gained weight from it so I don't wanna ruin all my hard work because of it.

Honestly the only thing that helps is black coffee or advocare spark. Sometimes i just don't feel like drinking coffee or caffeine so ill just let the rage flow out on everyone lol

GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my fiance does, but she says its due to the cramping and hormone changes that causes the rage....never seen a woman workout so hard to be able to leave the gym

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look up 'premenstrual dysphoric disorder'. There are meds you can go on to mediate the symptoms.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50) pikapika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not necessarily PMS but when I first started OTC (BC pill) I had crazy mood swings. It was nuts, I was crying almost every night for no reason and punching walls out of anger and felt so angry but didn't even know why... Hormones definitely do mess with emotions

bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bellanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Edit:just noticed op date.

.I recommend buying a bbt thermometer and charting your temps for a couple of months to see trends in your hormone levels<----extremely helpful.
    There are lots of natural things to try, but be weary because it can take a long time to adjust. Off the top of my head angus cactus is a decent one to use.
    If you are looking up info on this look up fertility info, generally speaking the more fertile the more stable the hormones are.

My guess here is that your progesterone levels might be struggling a bit/higher estrogen, so when your progesterone spikes it is really shocking your system-just a guess.

What are you like during ovulation? That can give some more clues too.
    *Freekid crew*
    *Official Fivefootkillerz Crew*

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Under Construction.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It ebbs and flows. No pun. I sometimes don't know it's coming, other months...I feel a bit cranky.

Here's something...I read an article recently, that the majority of crimes committed by women, happen when they are pms-ing. True story. lol So, guess there's something to it.