bulkingboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question is it okay to work shoulders,back,and traps one day and then the next day work tricep

is it ok if i work shoulders,back,and traps on one day and then the next day i work triceps????Also how many sets should i do for each muscle...thanx...

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you are giving triceps an entire day to itself but cramming back, traps and shoulders into one day?

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't like working triceps the day after shoulders because they're some what fatigued

LIL-ONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats your whole routine?...theres no need to cram all those bodyparts in one day and leave triceps by themself...

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    Triceps/shoulders
    Back/traps would be a better workout
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree, shoulders and back together is pretty rough, let alone throwing traps into the mix.

But as long as you don't lock out with your shoulder presses your tris should be all right.