leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation 2008 New Year's Resolution Contest! Win FREE Supps!!

Who's on track to make 2008 their best year? Who wants to transform their body and get a head start on everyone else who typically puts theirs in the dumps by Jan. 8th?? Who is going to make a stride for what they really want in their life? Well, this is your first destination, and we're going to get this started off right!!

Starting January 1st, I'm looking for any and all persons that would like to join a 3 month transformation process, based on your individual desires (bulk or cut.) Let me know if you want to participate in this contest, and we'll begin what I believe will shape up to be the log of envy on bb.com.

I would require that you send me a photo of your current self, with a newspaper CLEARLY showing the date that you took it. Preferably a USA Today, NY Times, something national if possible, that way it can be verified across the nation. This photo must not be any older than Dec. 26, 2007. I will then acquire progress pictures on the first of every month, with the final picture due April 1, 2008. I will hand select judges based on my criteria and personal knowledge of talking with persons throughout my time here. These judges will not be in the contest, but will be considering who will win.

I will give out small prizes for the in between months (Feb 1 and Mar 1), and a supplement prize/stack (whether donated or not) for the finals on April 1. I will not be taking part in this contest other than a judge, however, I will be posting my pictures as well for added motivation for myself. I plan on turning pro no later than 3 years from this date.

Daily logs of working out/eating/cardio are not required, yet highly recommended, so we can all not only see the progress you're making, but also have inspiration to try new things while we're growing together.

Good luck to all who want to enter, and let's make this the year of champions!!

- leth2k

This contest is held by going to the thread located at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6346321

TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like a good idea, best of luck with it.

leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TBW View Post
    Sounds like a good idea, best of luck with it.
    thanks....this year is going to be a big year for a lot of people, and i'm self-motivating myself at the same time getting ready for amateur shows toward the end of the year already!!

Time Traveling Bunnies! V.H.9.8.4.'s Avatar
    V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol i posted this here too

-VH
    Impossible is Nothing

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are canadians eligible for the prize?

Time Traveling Bunnies! V.H.9.8.4.'s Avatar
    V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) V.H.9.8.4. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheLINN View Post
    i think so but you gotta ask leth2k

-VH
    Impossible is Nothing

Originally Posted by TheLINN View Post
    yes, even canadians can enter, eh!!

k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_dutchak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ill join this, should we just pm our pics and which poses?
    Last edited by k_dutchak; 12-31-2007 at 09:40 AM.

Originally Posted by k_dutchak View Post
    ill join this, should we just pm our pics and which poses?

4 Poses required are front relaxed, side chest (from both sides), back double bi. Anything other than that is extra.

Just remember that one of the poses must have a photo with a newspaper clearly showing the date. This will be used for verification purposes so everyone is on a level playing field.

I'll pm you with my email address to send photos. I'm making a collage of all the entries and i'll batch upload them in the upcoming days

Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just Do It!!!
    #63 #10
    Team Nike
    Team Hawai'i
    Team Oregon

We're now up to 10 people vying for the monthly prizes. Keep the entries coming!! The deadline has been extended until Wed. Jan. 2, 2008 cuz I realize some people are off work today and are out enjoying New Year's festivities!