Thread: Triceps pain

Serbanpetrea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Triceps pain

Hi! Almost 4 years ago I had an injury at the left shoulder that came with a pain in the triceps. The shoulder pain passed but even today I still have that triceps pain. I believe that the exercise that caused the pain was bent over two-arm long barbell row. As I can really explain where the pain is I will attach a picture with the exact spot(the blue lines). I never found anywhere a pain in the exact same location so I posted here maybe someone can help me. Thanks!
    Attached Images

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The row you mentioned is likely not the culprit since it works mainly your back and bicep and only has minimal tricep involvement.

If a pain persist for so long you definitely need to get it checked by a professional.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast