Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2 Year Transformation pic

This is so weird how i changed in size in the course of 2 years. Here is my before and after stats
    1st pic: im on the left
    Height: 5"4
    Weight: 130-135

2nd pic:
    Height: 5"7
    Weight: 175
    Attached Images
    live like their is no tomorrow becuase tomorrow is never promised

Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shlomo
    This is so weird how i changed in size in the course of 2 years. Here is my before and after stats
    1st pic: im on the left
    Height: 5"4
    Weight: 130-135

2nd pic:
    Height: 5"7
    Weight: 175

shlomo is it really necessary for me to own you again?

LittleGuyJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jesus that first pic is so...homosexual. That second pic is well...almost like it isnt you, awesome results man, kudos

shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL what do you mean?

Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowsox13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LittleGuyJim
    Jesus that first pic is so...homosexual. That second pic is well...almost like it isnt you, awesome results man, kudos

Don't make fun of his life choice. Everyone on the boards knows he is gay and we don't criticize him for it.

We criticize him for being a stupid guido.

KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Seriously,must be disappointing to only gain 45lbs in two years...**** tell with your shirt on in the first pic compared to the second

What if I was to mix it up bit? say I was to call him a gay italian, will that work?

Originally Posted by Blowsox13
    Don't make fun of his life choice. Everyone on the boards knows he is gay and we don't criticize him for it.

We criticize him for being a stupid guido.
    broo 1st off stfu ill smack u
    2nd im 16 and def fuked more bitches then you
    3rd your a fukin herb ***ot you think ur cool or something?
    4th where in ny u from ill come threw and fukin crack break ur face

btw in the first pic your sex partner has ILS, how funny

Oh man you're hard because you're italian and your from Brooklyn.

btw in the first pic your sex partner has ILS, how funny
    wow ur such a fukin lil herb immature kid... thats my cousin number1 wtf is ils?

KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500) KMMuscle24 is not very helpful. (-500)
    E-wars the trilogy

Shlomo i had no problem with you until you posted a thread with you and your "boys" posing in the locker room of a gym trying to look tough. This brigade of douche-baggery recieved a big thumbs down from me. Other than that, you seem fine other than your haircut.

Your cousin? Well look at that Gay Gottis from Alabama. BTW ILS stands for ivisible lat syndrome.

SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't this the guy who'd always post videos of himself and everyone would make fun of his form and say it was the worst?
    If so, your form got better yet?
    Persian

Shlomo i had no problem with you until you posted a thread with you and your "boys" posing in the locker room of a gym trying to look tough. This brigade of douche-baggery recieved a big thumbs down from me. Other than that, you seem fine other than your haircut.
    ok if u have no problem with me why you trying to talk **** bout me... wow so i posted pics of me in the locker room with my boys thats becasue i look for people that are knowledgeable to criticize my physique

Your cousin? Well look at that Gay Gottis from Alabama. BTW ILS stands for ivisible lat syndrome.
    first off u little *** im from brooklyn, NEW YORK .... 2nd off to hate on me gettin more bitches then u...

ok if u have no problem with me why you trying to talk **** bout me... wow so i posted pics of me in the locker room with my boys thats becasue i look for people that are knowledgeable to criticize my physique

How come most of the pictures were of you guys in "gangsta" poses and not bodybuilding poses then? It's hard to critique someone squatting down while throwing out a sideways peace sign.

Originally Posted by SohrabIL
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't this the guy who'd always post videos of himself and everyone would make fun of his form and say it was the worst?
    If so, your form got better yet?
    yea its me... some people decided to make fun of my form which helped me realize that i was deadlifting wrong i was sldl... so yes i did fix up my form

SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, WHO CARES what people think about you in that first pic, u don't look like that anymore, if I were you I would join in, you've done a good job, keep it up...

first off u little *** im from brooklyn, NEW YORK .... 2nd off to hate on me gettin more bitches then u...
    yes when you say bitches you mean men correct? why of course you do sir. Good day

How come most of the pictures were of you guys in "gangsta" poses and not bodybuilding poses then? It's hard to critique someone squatting down while throwing out a sideways peace sign.
    LOL show me one picture of me squatting down while throwing out a sideways peace sign you def have me mistaken for someone else....

where is this pic? lmao

Originally Posted by SCP
    Man, WHO CARES what people think about you in that first pic, u don't look like that anymore, if I were you I would join in, you've done a good job, keep it up...
    no doubt thanks broo

LOL show me one picture of me squatting down while throwing out a sideways peace sign you def have me mistaken for someone else....

Haha you never actually did that one, i was just using that as the typical "gangsta" pose. Although in your pictures with your boys you were not doing traditional bodybuilding poses and you WERE trying to look tough.

SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SohrabIL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea its me... some people decided to make fun of my form which helped me realize that i was deadlifting wrong i was sldl... so yes i did fix up my form
    Nice nice

you got a thick build with your muscle still showing

Thats what my body looks liek but I'm not as big as you
    I'm 15, 5'7, 155

If I had them 20 lb's I'll look like you

Me and you in common have bigger shoulders/traps
    Persian

Haha you never actually did that one, i was just using that as the typical "gangsta" pose. Although in your pictures with your boys you were not doing traditional bodybuilding poses and you WERE trying to look tough.
    broo what are you saying in all my pictures i posted on the website is "traditional" bodybuilding poses mmp, front double bi, back double bi, lat spread... i may had one picture that i posted with a shirt on with my tricep pumped up
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by SohrabIL
    Nice nice

you got a thick build with your muscle still showing

Thats what my body looks liek but I'm not as big as you
    I'm 15, 5'7, 155

If I had them 20 lb's I'll look like you

Me and you in common have bigger shoulders/traps
    thanks man im bulking up trying to get at least another 20 pounds

Is that at a school?

Is that at a school?
    no thats at the gym