82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is this overtraining?

What about this tell me fi you guys think this might be overtraining, its a normal style split program midified and combined with the dogg crapp split program. I am trying to gain mass and will be doing this in conunction with probably a superdrol cycle

week 1

Mon - chest / tri
    Tue - shoulders
    wed - back / bi
    thurs - legs
    fri - chest /tri
    sat - shoulders

Week2

Mon - Back / bi
    Tue - legs
    Wed - chest / tri
    thurs - shoulders
    Fri - back / bi
    Sat - legs

Week 3

Mon - chest / tri
    Tue - shoulders
    Wed - back / bi
    Thurs - legs
    Fri - chest / tri
    Sat - shoulders

Now i know this sounds like alot of lifting but each session wouldnt be trained like a normal split would where you do a bunch of exercise and then dont hit that muscle group again for a week. Each training day would have smaller amounts of exercises basically breaking up a nomral chest day because if you did a full chest workout 3 times in 9 days youd be way to ovvertrained but if i did like 2-3 chest exercise each time for say 4 sets of 6-8 it wouldnt add up to too much training but i think this would be more beneficial then hittich chest real hard for one day and then leaving it for a week this way chest gets trained 3 times in 9 days as opposed to once every 7.

Can someone help me out with this i dont think i will overtrain if i do it right but that is where i need the help if i do, do this then im going ot need help regualrting my exercise so i dont overtrain. Plan on running this routine for about 8 weeks in hope to gain as much mass as possible. The other thing to note is all be on paid leave from the army so the only thing ill be doing during the time is training i wont have stress of a job or anything so i wont burn out or get sick of a 6 day split because ill have plenty of r&r time while no ttraining. Thanks to anyone who gives feedback
    Stay Frosty

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think you should have another day off but thats my thoughts. I hit everything twice a week and since i threw in an extra off day i really saw more results and u said u were looking for mass? i would ask ethier madcow or ripstone they have some good thoughts and routines for what your looking for.

82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the fedback ill try to work in an extra day off mid week, i think i might cut one of the leg days out anyways becuase my legs are already massive and i want my upper body to catch up a little, plus my legs grow faster and bigger than the rest of my body so if i hit them once and everything else twice i will probably grow at the same pace.
    Stay Frosty

waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi there,

When your not going up in weight and or reps your overtraining, untill then your not overtraining.

Wayne