Ok these are the craziest mother****ers in the entire world. Heres some of the things they do:
All of this training starts at 5-6 years old
1. do headstands for 1 hour a day
2. get 5 ppl to ram your head into a sand bag (punching bag type thing) for 2 hours straight
3. punch a wall for 2 hours a day. if the wall crumbles, replace the wall
4. hold a spear against your neck and run up against it and break it with your chi
5. meditate for hours in the most uncomfortable positions
6. slap freezing cold water in the cold for 2 hours a day
7. stretch your joints to the maximum capacity
8. pour boiling water on you when your meditating
9. hang yourself for 3 minutes by a rope
10. stand for hours in a horse stance over sharp sticks with bowls of water on your head, 1 in each outstreched arm, and 1 on each knee
11. maintain a strict vegetarian diet
12. lay over a spear and hold your body up for minutes
13. get karate chopped on the head for hours
14. stick your fingers in beans for hours (incredibly painful because your fingers are SUPER sensitive and it feels like fire)
15. crumble pebbles with your grip
16. stand on poles and fight for hours
17. do 1 finger handstands for minutes!!!! ****ING IMPOSSIBLE, ONLY ATTAINED BY ONE PERSON IN HISTORY. HE DIED IN 1989.
18. practice 2 finger pushups for 2 hours a day
19. walk with bricks on your feet so you can jump high as hell
20. slap a sandbag atleast 2,000 times a day
21. turn your legs in 180 degree angles (normal human is 90 degrees)
22. punch a candle flame for 2 hours a day. try to put it out with the wind from your punch. if it goes out, relight it.
23. throw needles through glass.
24. break iron over your head
25. karate chop bricks
26. break rocks with your feet
27. break sticks over your body: arms, legs, nuts, stomach, back, throat, forhead, you name it.
28. climb a mountain with steps that takes an ordinary man 1 hr 30 mins to climb in 20 mins. after your climbed it, crawl down the steps on your hands and knees.
29. lift stuff with your teeth until you can lift a bycicle with them
30. drag stuff with your nuts until you can drag 250kg
31. have 5 people punch you in the neck at the same time. as hard as they can.
32. THEY TAKE BLOWS TO THE STOMACH WITH A ****ING AXE AND ARE UNHARMED
33. they wash their face with glass
34. place 2 blocks, one over your head and one under, and smash them with sludge-hammer.
35. repeat 34 except on your chest and stomach
"The incredible feats of the Shaolin kungfu is the result of the incredible tempering. Just as the sharpness of a treasured sword comes from diligent whetting, the fragrance of the plum blossom is the result of undergoing the bitter winter. The kungfu monks of the Shaolin Temple are very particular about their exercise in the inclement cold of winter and the hottest day of the summer. Whatever the weather, they are seen practicing hard when the rooster crows in the morning, and they return to their bedroom when the moon is already up in the evening. They devoted all their energy to the hard training of the basic kungfu. During the snowy depth of winter, they would wear nothing on the upper part of the body while climbing the mountain. Along the 1000m long mountains path, they jump and crawl down. Under the scorching sun of mid-summer, they would be fully dressed and jump onto the pile tops, and they would lift the 50kg stone locks for countless times, until sweating allover. With a pole horizontally stretched, the monks can lie down comfortably thereon. With a log planted in the ground, the monks would dash their heads against it to train the iron-head kungfu. Even the rim of iron cauldron or bamboo crate could become the site for training their light kungfu and a small water pool or even a pot of water are where they exercise the palm kungfu. They exercise kungfu when eating, when sleeping and when walking. Even in the course of pouring water and making tea, they are training kungfu. They practise the kungfu of breaking a bowl with one finger. They use chopsticks to train the kungfu of stabbing the throat with bamboo stick. They get up at dawn and, when they are sweeping the courtyard, they waving the fans to alleviate the heat, they train their iron-fan kungfu. The cook chops the food on his own stomach. If they have some walnuts, they would crack them with their heads...... How tough and tenacious the Shaolin monks are! It is extremely auduous exercise in the most difficult environment that has rendered it possible for the monks to attain a state which the common people cannot attain."
Thread: Shaolin monks