Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMFG!

Not this **** again.

You need compounds as a backbone of your split. You absolutely need iso's as a complement to those compounds.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    This is like Kalt's upper body clean....... you are describing the difference between good and bad form. Your arms are not the prime mover in a row.

Relying on compound lifts for your arms DOES NOT mean that you are compromising your back training in order to do so.
    Exactly, but when going too heavy on rows you tend to sacrifice form(as with most lifts). Still, going as heavy as you possibly can, while still having good form is what one should strive for. In that case....there is not way that I'd get my arms to grow from that, and neither would a lot of people I know.

Would they stay about the same? Yes, because it takes VERY little to maintain a muscle once it's developed. I could stop doing rows and still maintain my biceps development with one or two sets of DB curls or BB curls a week. But getting them to grow is another story.

With proper form on back movements, your biceps simply are not stimulated much as the goal is to use the back as much as possible with minimal biceps involvement.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Exactly, but when going too heavy on rows you tend to sacrifice form(as with most lifts). Still, going as heavy as you possibly can, while still having good form is what one should strive for. In that case....there is not way that I'd get my arms to grow from that, and neither would a lot of people I know.
    I'm gonna spell this out real clear cause its apparent you don't get it.... I am not saying not to do direct arm work. I am disagreeing with what you are saying, which is that people who rely on compounds for arms do so at the expense of other bodyparts. This is NOT true.

With proper form on back movements, your biceps simply are not stimulated much as the goal is to use the back as much as possible with minimal biceps involvement.
    No **** your arms aren't hit as hard in full body compounds as they are with direct work..... nobody is arguing to the contrary.

FYI.... with your barbell lifts at what they are... you can't expect to get any appreciable arm development from them. If you're going to rely on compounds alone (which I am not advocating) you had better be moving some real weight. Rowing half your bodyweight is a far cry from rowing 1.5 times your bodyweight.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    OMFG!

Not this **** again.
    They haven't figured out yet that every competitive bodybuilder does direct arm work. Hmm, I wonder why? Instead of accepting that for optimal arm development you need to do isos they keep looking for a handful of exceptions to the rule with great genetics.

Sure you can build "big" arms without curls. But the chances of them being in proportion with everything else after years of training without direct work are pretty slim.

BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post
    They haven't figured out yet that every competitive bodybuilder does direct arm work. Hmm, I wonder why? Instead of accepting that for optimal arm development you need to do isos they keep looking for a handful of exceptions to the rule with great genetics.

Sure you can build "big" arms without curls. But the chances of them being in proportion with everything else after years of training without direct work are pretty slim.
    Yep, a back exercise can build the biceps. But it's still a back exercise and will work the back more. Eventually you have to have arm exercises to build them at an equal pace (they can handle more too because they're smaller muscles, so usually people do and equal amount of work for back and biceps so the biceps are getting more work)

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BOLT. View Post

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

/HIT Jedi on

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

/HIT Jedi off
    This is the crux of it. When you're 150 pounds soaking wet, your arms will "blow the f*ck up" no matter what you do.

Chris earlier in this thread is a prime example of a high bicep insertion which lends itself to a genetically awesome peak that looks huge when flexed but deflates like a balloon when he relaxes. How do I know? 'Cause I used to be the same way Once I added MORE direct arm work (specifically higher-rep incline curls), the difference is no longer quite as pronounced as it once was.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271

miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500) miscman is not very helpful. (-500)

Competetive bodybuilder... but for a "normal" person looking to get up to 170lbs, it's definitely possible without direct work isn't it?

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by miscman View Post
    Competetive bodybuilder... but for a "normal" person looking to get up to 170lbs, it's definitely possible without direct work isn't it?
    And so is winning the lottery, because that is exactly what it is like, winning the lottery.
    Some people can build great bi's simply due to genetics. For the VAST MAJORITY (ie 99.999999% of people on this forum), need direct arm work and if you need to ask, then that includes YOU!
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post
    I used to believe chins could replace curls as well for arm work. But I was wrong. Dead wrong for me at least. I saw good growth at first but my arms did eventually deflate over time. Everyone is different but I'm betting for the majority of ectos out there most will need some kind of direct arm work.
    thats right, the general answer is you need direct arm work. that means on average that will be the requirement not knowing anything more about that person & will apply to most ppl. u get exceptions to every rule tho. only the foolish will use that as a basis for general assumption.

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post
    I used to believe chins could replace curls as well for arm work. But I was wrong. Dead wrong for me at least. I saw good growth at first but my arms did eventually deflate over time. Everyone is different but I'm betting for the majority of ectos out there most will need some kind of direct arm work.
    Originally Posted by mroth86 View Post
    These guys do not curl either:

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1214029816
    have to wait until the end when he flexes (the big guy, not the skinnier guy)
    i remember watchin olympics once & noticing the top 3, one had really sick arms/ delts, other was just sort of toned (could barely noticed he trained), the 3rd was somewhere in the middle. what would u conclude from this?

exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont do olympic lifts and never will hence i iwll curl for life

SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SomethingToSay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Some genetically gifted individuals may develop impressive biceps without doing direct arm work but they will never know how far they could have gotten had they done direct bicep work.

Even the most genetically gifted among us can benefit from direct stimulation. It can only make them better.

True body building is all about shocking muscles from different angles and intensities to maximize the muscle's development for the best possible appearance that genetics will allow.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, next time you think about starting a thread, just don't.

Thanks!
    Who was this love of yours?

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...6&d=1146542108

Dude's a sprinter from the post your pics section
    Never curls or works arms directly
    Only olympic lifts

Not saying you shouldn't do curls/work arms out directly... but living proof that you don't necessarily have to. I never really believed it. But here's proof.

You always hear people say it.. but you rarely see pictures of someone who SERIOUSLY never works out arms directly. You only hear/see pics of people who do both the olympic lifts AND direct arm work.
    haha
    Originally Posted by IRONMANN1 View Post
    He may just have superior bicep/tricep genetics...

Remember, not everyone is a clone of each other.
    Thread should have stopped at this point...

Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    you're right, chin ups and pullups are just as effective.
    Originally Posted by Al Faz View Post
    DO HEAVY COMPUND BACK EVERCISES AND WATCH THOSE BI'S GROW!!!!! ALL THoSE CURL MASTERS STILL HAVE THE SAME ARMS AFTER YRS OF CURLING..WHY? DO THEY DO HEAVY BACK COMPUND EXERCISES? No!!! THERE LIES THE ANSWER!
    Originally Posted by UtahRocks View Post
    ^ I'm beginning to suspect W8isgr8 was right
    They are not performing the move differently...but muscle fiber recruitment and motor neuron recruitment will be different.

Would they stay about the same? Yes, because it takes VERY little to maintain a muscle once it's developed. I could stop doing rows and still maintain my biceps development with one or two sets of DB curls or BB curls a week. But getting them to grow is another story.

Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    OP, next time you think about starting a thread, just don't.

Thanks!

Thick
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

squatting until i vomit PureAlpha's Avatar
    PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'm a parrot of compound, you're parrots of isolation. cut it any way you want, you're all goddamned pussies that are afraid of the real lifts. i never said i didn't do curls, i said chins are just as good. ***s.

BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOLT. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    That's my pet parrot. My pitbull ate him though.

squatting until i vomit PureAlpha's Avatar
    PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PureAlpha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gecko2424 View Post
    i don't like green parrots...just saying. Though I do like red parrots. Those are funny.
    210lbs of FAT.

LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm a parrot of compound, you're parrots of isolation. cut it any way you want, you're all goddamned pussies that are afraid of the real lifts. i never said i didn't do curls, i said chins are just as good. ***s.
    That's the problem. Chins are not just as good. They don't hit the biceps directly.

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OH WAIT!

Some other posts:

Best strength exercise:
    deadlift
    Chest Exercises:
    flat bench is completely useless.

How to get abs:
    standing leg raises is the only exercise you need for abs.
    Suggest lower back exercises:
    deadlifts.
    Wow, strong parrot.

Dom and IM1 are right. This is dangerous.

The rest of your posts are in the "Gay hate" thread and "insecure dating" thread.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for all those who don't work biceps post your pics. If you have 2% body dat any muscle will show!!! If you want to be really skinny then diet. If you want 19 inch arms then eat and work em out

LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50) LungeManiac will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

OH WAIT!

Some other posts:

Best strength exercise:

Chest Exercises:

How to get abs:

Wow, strong parrot.

The rest of your posts are in the "Gay hate" thread and "insecure dating" thread.
    I'll remember never to pull your hair. You go for the jugular. That was brutal!

OH WAIT!

Some other posts:

Best strength exercise:

Chest Exercises:

How to get abs:

Wow, strong parrot.

I asked dom about his post in the rant where he's asking about "potentially dangerous" advice and I thought he was talking about me but apparently this is what he was talking about.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The gymnastics fellow needs to:

1. Stop posting gymnastics advice on a bodybuilding website. As impressive as it is, it's inappropriate for this forum.
    2. Visit this forum to satisfy your needs in that field.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This Thread = Awesome

Cliffs:
    - This Thread
    - =
    - Awesome
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969711

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)

Only olympic lifts

Not saying you shouldn't do curls/work arms out directly... but living proof that you don't necessarily have to. I never really believed it. But here's proof.

You always hear people say it.. but you rarely see pictures of someone who SERIOUSLY never works out arms directly. You only hear/see pics of people who do both the olympic lifts AND direct arm work.

if you really believe this, then never do a curl again and see how you look.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whenever I get confused about how to train, I ask an elite level olympic gymnast with genetics 1000X better than me. When that doesn't work, I ask a geared up sprinter...........
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    OMFG!

Not this **** again.

You need compounds as a backbone of your split. You absolutely need iso's as a complement to those compounds.

What a load of bull****!! I bet you think people should do leg extensions instead of squats.

knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Al Faz View Post
    What a load of bull****!! I bet you think people should do leg extensions instead of squats.
    Boy I sure wish you would get banned...
    Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969711

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Only olympic lifts

Great f*cking post.

Bill Gates dropped out of college.

Everyone should drop out of college-you make more money.

A bunch of lazy asses trying to justify their lazy ass workouts.

Oh and Al Faz before you even say anything...

STFU.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.