LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beginning to Plateau in Weight Gain

I have been bulking for the past two months and I am stuck at 121lbs. I eat my 7 meals a day and get about 3000 calories in. Part of the reason why gaining weight is difficult for me is because I play sports 5 days a week. I am considering cutting down to 1 day a week of cardio. Any other thoughts?
    Squat: 400lbs
    Deadlift:415lbs
    Bench:250bs
    All done with single ply equipment

bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LiftingKid
    I have been bulking for the past two months and I am stuck at 121lbs. I eat my 7 meals a day and get about 3000 calories in. Part of the reason why gaining weight is difficult for me is because I play sports 5 days a week. I am considering cutting down to 1 day a week of cardio. Any other thoughts?

Yes! lose ALL cardio! and if u must, increase daily calories.
    "I Support Same Sex Marriage......As Long As Both Chicks Are Hot"

"What Idiot Put The Letter "S" In "Lisp"?

Supplements Used:
    Whey
    Micronized Creatine
    Multi Vitamin/Mineral
    Co-Q10
    Coral Calcium
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    Glucosamine/MSM/Chondroitin
    Melatonin

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definetly increase your caloric intake. Depending on what sport you play the cardio you do is probably not necessary.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Son, you're 13-years-old - just eat everything in sight, lift some weights, and play hard any which way you choose. By the time you're 21 you'll be insanely well built. If I were you, I would learn a fighting skill between now and then such as boxing, karate, whatever. By the time you're legally able to have a cold beer you'll be a lean, mean, fighting machine with a beautiful woman hanging on each bulging bicep. The real challenge for you will not be diet; it will be sticking to your training and your sports from now until you're 21. If you do not miss a workout and/or training session between now and then you will most likely find yourself on the cover of FLEX magazine or Men's Health and Fitness at the very least...

Vince

hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hunk10387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eat
    Make your own homeade weight gainer.
    lift heavy.
    do no cardio.
    eat when you are hungry.
    eat when you are bored.
    eat when you are tired.
    eat when you are full.
    eat when you wake up.
    eat before you go to bed.
    eat instead of talking.
    sleep at least 8 hrs a day.
    take a multivitamin.
    BE PATIENT, YOU WONT GET MASSIVE OVER NIGHT.

"Eat big to get big" - Uninspired

LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vja2000
    Son, you're 13-years-old - just eat everything in sight, lift some weights, and play hard any which way you choose. By the time you're 21 you'll be insanely well built. If I were you, I would learn a fighting skill between now and then such as boxing, karate, whatever. By the time you're legally able to have a cold beer you'll be a lean, mean, fighting machine with a beautiful woman hanging on each bulging bicep. The real challenge for you will not be diet; it will be sticking to your training and your sports from now until you're 21. If you do not miss a workout and/or training session between now and then you will most likely find yourself on the cover of FLEX magazine or Men's Health and Fitness at the very least...

Vince
    In terms of learning a fighting art, I currently do BJJ, Judo, and Wrestling which are very physically intensive. I have decided to cut out as much cardio as I can and up my daily caloric intake by about 300-400 calories.
    Squat: 400lbs
    Deadlift:415lbs
    Bench:250bs
    All done with single ply equipment

IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat, eat, eat....

2g protein per pound
    slam some EFA like olive oil too....

and eat some more you will have to up those cal. and probally force feed yourself for awhile.