pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Please read if you have joint pain

When I started lifting seriously in 2003, I began to experience an unbearable pain in the top of my wrist. The wrist pain was most evident during BP, DB overhead press, and skull crushers; moreover, the pain was something that I lived with 24/7. At one point, my wrist pain sidelined my training for a couple of months. After taking the time off, I returned to the weight room thinking that my wrists were ready…unfortunately, after a couple of weeks the pain was back. To my dismay, the joint pain intensified. At this point, I experienced inflammation in both wrists and in both elbows. As I stated earlier, the wrist pain was predominately felt on the top side of my wrist and the elbow pain was felt most on the outside, soft portion of the elbow joint, adjacent to the tip of the elbow. I adjusted my workouts – lighter weights, more reps / slower rep counts / and I stopped doing skull crushers, BP, reverse curls, and even tricep pushdown. I was ready to give up bodybuilding entirely just because of the pain I felt in and out of the weight room. I picked up a Gluc/Chon/MSM joint supp. After about two months, nothing improved.
    My last ditch effort was just MSM and flaxseed oil. After two weeks, things really started to get better. I gradually started increasing my weights again and I went back to BP and other exercises. I am 100% positive that the MSM or the flax or both synergistically working together have afforded me the opportunity to train harder than ever. I just use the flax and MSM that can be purchased at Wal-mart. I take about 2-3 grams of MSM a day (2-3 pills) and I have gradually reduced my dose of flax from 2 teaspoons to 1 teaspoon a day. By no means am I saying that I am healed, but I am 90% better than I was in 2003. Further, I have to warm up properly, stretch properly, only do certain exercises, and I have to use good form.
    I know this joint supplement regimen won’t work for everyone. But, I wanted to share what worked for me because I know how frustrating joint pain can be when you are trying to get big.

pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pd4pd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BUMP

I did not want this thread to get lost in shuffle. Only 20 some “views” in one day – I know that I can help more people than that. Anyone else have any luck with just MSM or Flax or both?

tattoo697 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is MSM?

i have a simalar problem with all my joints my elbow has been a real pain in the ass, i have been taken glucosmine the last 2 weeks seems to be getting better recently

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Most people have used Cissus RX with great results, something you might want include.

Originally Posted by tattoo697
    what is MSM?

i have a simalar problem with all my joints my elbow has been a real pain in the ass, i have been taken glucosmine the last 2 weeks seems to be getting better recently
    Methylsolfonylmethane

According to the bottle, MSM is an organic source of sulfur, a mineral that is vital in the formation of collagen, connective tissue, and healthy joint cartilage.

I can also tell you that it costs like 8$ for 90 capsules, which is about 1 month of use for me. That is a lot cheaper than the Gluc/Chon formula.

Originally Posted by wanderlei
    Most people have used Cissus RX with great results, something you might want include.
    I have heard great things about Cissus Rx, but at this point, I don't need it. I researched the product a couple of months ago and I did not find a retailer that I would be comfortable buying from. Also, I think it is $20 to $30 a month.

CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've read quite a few posts on here about people having incredible results from flax oil for their joint pain.

mikejamesjhm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Joint pain

I also used to have joint pain which i came to know after diagnosis that it was due to Arthritis and it was caused due to the prolonged sitting. So, I consulted a doctor and started practicing exercises that helped in stretching of the body thereby reducing the stiffness that was caused.

seeseelooklook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mikejamesjhm View Post
    I also used to have joint pain which i came to know after diagnosis that it was due to Arthritis and it was caused due to the prolonged sitting. So, I consulted a doctor and started practicing exercises that helped in stretching of the body thereby reducing the stiffness that was caused.
    just one question...

did you see the doctor? what was his/her reply?

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe there's way too much placebo effect with supplements and I found Cissus RX did absolutely nothing for me even though people love it.

What I found actually worked was Animal Flex, that not only helped with movement but my golfers elbow as well.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    I believe there's way too much placebo effect with supplements and I found Cissus RX did absolutely nothing for me even though people love it.

What I found actually worked was Animal Flex, that not only helped with movement but my golfers elbow as well.
    Check out Joint Help by iForce.

It contains a patented ingredient proven in its pain relieving and anti inflammatory actions. A lot of logs just finished up here with end users trying it, and every log was pretty much astounding.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post

Glad to hear Animal Flex has helped you as it has thousands of others
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0