Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The chronicles of a desperate girl, part 2(advice needed *REPS)

In Desperate Girl Part 1 I introduced a crazy girl who was extremely desperate. So desperate, she thought we were dating from seeing her 10 minutes...with her friend! I never made eye contact or anything and she wouldn't leave me alone.

I've been ignoring her, and she's called a few times. I had my friends GF tell her I wasn't interested, and she told her...maybe it worked, I don't know(she might have to hear it from the horse's mouth)

She called saying she drove by my house. She called and I told her I was at the gym(last time I answered) and I saw her drive by..it was out of here way.

Now, get this, she told my friends GF(they're good friends) that she just got a gym pass at my gym...I swear, if she f*cks up my workout routine I will be pissed off. So, what should I do? Tell her now I'm not interested myself? Or is she only getting it for her self?(she is very, very fat and I doubt she could care less about exercise...she jokes about being fat all the time it's annoying)

help me!
    Last edited by Richie_Awesome; 06-21-2007 at 08:33 PM.
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000)
    haha, YOu gonna get rape by her.

King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000)
    why the **** did you tell her that you were working out, or more importantly, WHERE you were working out? good luck with that ****.

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by neowings View Post
    haha, YOu gonna get rape by her.
    Hell no, she's too fat.

Unless you meant mentally, which has already happened

NOT THE HOTTY ON THE LEFT, SHE IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE

As you can tell, I need some serious help!

ISSA Certified CFT

cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just dont tell her what time u go. Next time she calls tell her "ur a nice girl but i dont and never will see u as more". Try and let her down gently but if she continues u have to be blunt. Even if she was hot, strong stalking doesnt sound like good gf material.

{edit] just saw the pics. U gotta be b;lunt mate. no way around it. cut whatever she thinks is up off quicker then the service at mcdonalds
    i'm bored and what to get out of the house...pushing for page four

commited misc suicide after fulfilling life goals
    July 23rd, 2007...

King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Richie_Awesome View Post

OH MY JESUS!!!

You should put a warning in that post..

Originally Posted by Hustla_Ambition View Post
    why the **** did you tell her that you were working out, or more importantly, WHERE you were working out? good luck with that ****.
    Nah, it's not like that. Sorry that my post wasn't clear.

She already knew I went to the gym...she can tell by looking at me(no arrogance) and by my myspace, friends tell her etc.

Also, we only have one gym in this town so it's obvious.

ISSA Certified CFT

Originally Posted by cooper... View Post
    just dont tell her what time u go. Next time she calls tell her "ur a nice girl but i dont and never will see u as more". Try and let her down gently but if she continues u have to be blunt. Even if she was hot, strong stalking doesnt sound like good gf material.

{edit] just saw the pics. U gotta be b;lunt mate. no way around it. cut whatever she thinks is up off quicker then the service at mcdonalds
    Thanks man. Yeah, as you can tell by the pics...she's like a -10 or something...but even so, desperation is a huge turnoff for me.

Would it be ok for me to be very blunt? Can I just say, "No, I am not attracted to you"?

ISSA Certified CFT

cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cooper... has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks man. Yeah, as you can tell by the pics...she's like a -10 or something...but even so, desperation is a huge turnoff for me.

Would it be ok for me to be very blunt? Can I just say, "No, I am not attracted to you"?
    i think its best man. I mean she'll be upset but its not really ur problem.(i know that sounds harsh but..) Dont be rude or make her feel worse, but ur not inclined to like everyone who likes you.

good luck mate, stay strong

July 23rd, 2007...

Originally Posted by cooper... View Post
    i think its best man. I mean she'll be upset but its not really ur problem.(i know that sounds harsh but..) Dont be rude or make her feel worse, but ur not inclined to like everyone who likes you.

good luck mate, stay strong
    Ok, can I call her fat?

She makes jokes with this other fat chick that they live in fatland and eat grease or something....I have no clue...just heard about it.

btw, she works at mcdonald's lmao, and everyone calls her "lunch"

ISSA Certified CFT

RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol, all this time I was thining
    "The ops an ass, I bet this chick isnt even that bad, prob. just a little chubby" after seeing the pics.... HOLY ****.
    **I move away from the mic. to flex**

Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob.W.James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, can I call her fat?

She makes jokes with this other fat chick that they live in fatland and eat grease or something....I have no clue...just heard about it.

"Heya, FAT, there is something I need to talk to you about. See..."

I can see that working

Ok, can I call her fat?

just say u dont like her. i wouldnt go too specefic. pretty sure she can guess why. If she asks just say something about her personality, then if she keeps being annoying drop the fat bomb imo.

Originally Posted by RippedRebeL View Post
    lol, all this time I was thining
    "The ops an ass, I bet this chick isnt even that bad, prob. just a little chubby" after seeing the pics.... HOLY ****.
    i was thinking the same. First time in a while its really not e-standards

July 23rd, 2007...

ahahaha, I just noticed that clicking the second links sends her face right into the front of your screen, LOL, I should make a new "scream" prank with her face.

ISSA Certified CFT

neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hell no, she's too fat.

OMFG, what the hell is that? Okay, just say that you got back with your ex girlfriend or you have a girlfriend already.

IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OMG She looks like breakfast + lunch + dinner... a whole week of it. Seriously, just be blunt about it - tell her in her face that you won't date girls with weight you can't bench.

Originally Posted by IAmABiscuit View Post
    OMG She looks like breakfast + lunch + dinner... a whole week of it. Seriously, just be blunt about it - tell her in her face that you won't date girls with weight you can't bench.
    ROFL! I was joking with some friends Tuesday saying I don't date girls I can't bench!

btw...are you serious? would you really tell her "face to face"?......

ISSA Certified CFT

Originally Posted by neowings View Post
    OMFG, what the hell is that? Okay, just say that you got back with your ex girlfriend or you have a girlfriend already.
    everyone else think that's ok to say? not that I doubt you..'cause I don't have a GF right now...but there's a chick I'm after...it probably wouldn't work to say there's a chick I'm interested in, right?

ISSA Certified CFT

IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmABiscuit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ROFL! I was joking with some friends Tuesday saying I don't date girls I can't bench!

btw...are you serious? would you really tell her "face to face"?......
    Yeah i would avoid her at all costs. Show her a "i don't give a flying fu*k about you" face everytime she's near you. If it doesn't work (which apparently it doesn't), i would tell her straight up that i'm not interested, and never will be interested in her. Well, if she still doesn't get the message.. You can throw in the insults.

Fu*k i hate pestering fat bitches.

Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bladerunner5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had the same problem, and found that the best way is to just avoid them as much as possible. Don't answer calls/texts, and try to avoid seeing her in person as much as you can.

However if she remains attracted to you then you have to be blunt. I have trouble with this (since I feel sorry for the girls) so when I had this problem, I just ended up texting them saying that I was not interested in her. If she tries to be friends with you after that (like my fat stalker did) tell them that you don't really want to be friends because its too awkward.

While my stalker wasn't quite as ugly as yours, she wasn't far off, and I was in a similar situation to you, so I know how much of a pain in the ass it is. Good luck man

Originally Posted by Bladerunner5 View Post
    I've had the same problem, and found that the best way is to just avoid them as much as possible. Don't answer calls/texts, and try to avoid seeing her in person as much as you can.

However if she remains attracted to you then you have to be blunt. I have trouble with this (since I feel sorry for the girls) so when I had this problem, I just ended up texting them saying that I was not interested in her. If she tries to be friends with you after that (like my fat stalker did) tell them that you don't really want to be friends because its too awkward.

While my stalker wasn't quite as ugly as yours, she wasn't far off, and I was in a similar situation to you, so I know how much of a pain in the ass it is. Good luck man
    HAHAHAHA I LOLED REPPED (on recharge)

Originally Posted by Bladerunner5 View Post

Great advice.

I'll give it a shot, what do I do after saying it will be awkward, yet we know a few of the same people? That would be awkward, too lol

ISSA Certified CFT

Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Dawg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hell no, she's too fat.

Ugh...dat is one ugly ugly.....UGLY ewwwww......cha B...u need to get rid of her before she hurts u lol....
    UNLEASH THE ANIMAL BIG DAWG

Great advice.

I'll give it a shot, what do I do after saying it will be awkward, yet we know a few of the same people? That would be awkward, too lol
    You don't say anything. You walk away.

You don't say anything. You walk away.
    Wait...I can't walk away if I'm with some friends and she shows up...

She is good friends with my best friends GF(who she told she wanted to date me)

They both work at mcdonalds. We both have several friends in common, she wants to play basketball with us, she is going to start going to the gym...it would be very awkward being with a few friends...and her....

ISSA Certified CFT

slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slade81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hell no, she's too fat.

BLAHAHAHAHA!!!!

omfg ya man take care of it quick and painless as posable.
    she looks crazy enought too shot you. if not beat you down with her fist and eat you.

Wait...I can't walk away if I'm with some friends and she shows up...

She is good friends with my best friends GF(who she told she wanted to date me)

They both work at mcdonalds. We both have several friends in common, she wants to play basketball with us, she is going to start going to the gym...it would be very awkward being with a few friends...and her....
    You're rejecting her in the face. It has to be awkward. Excuse yourself to go to the toilet or something. You don't reject her and stay long enough in front of her and smile at her - because its not going to work like that.

bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjjbadboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like youve got a stage 5 clinger red alert red alert

OMG im a nice person to all of Gods children but....... That is quite possibly the uglest chick i have ever seen.... Just be nice at first if shes a pain in the balls at the gym just leave your head phones on and tell her shes fukcing yup your workout... If shes stalking you be nice tell her you not interested if that dont work break out the big guns and get nasty, if that dont work tell your you like boys or have mad stds I would make up anything to get that away from me..eewww g'luck bro
    Bench: 295 lb (134.1 kg)
    Bicep Curl: 111 lb (50.5 kg)
    Squat: 320 lb (145.5 kg)
    Barbell Rows: 136 lb (61.8 kg)
    Deadlift: 209 lb (95.0 kg)
    Overhead Press: 196 lb (89.1 kg)

I kick and get kicked in the head for fun...

You're rejecting her in the face. It has to be awkward. Excuse yourself to go to the toilet or something. You don't reject her and stay long enough in front of her and smile at her - because its not going to work like that.
    Noooooo, I mean I can reject her just fine, but what about later on when these events happen and we see each other? it will be awkward, yes?

ISSA Certified CFT

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz