Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL,while Phil's are good,they don't stand a chance against Levrone's...
    x2 Heath's tricep's are some of the best of today's bodybuilding, but basically everyone mentioned before him, who are all retired had better tris then him.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by C-DUBB View Post
    Yeah I think we're all aware of that.

My post was pretty clear man.
    He's just being smart.

I agree Jay has some of the best in the game. Jay can be underrated at times.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wilde View Post
    x2 Heath's tricep's are some of the best of today's bodybuilding, but basically everyone mentioned before him, who are all retired had better tris then him.

Of the guys of today...No one mentioned Wolf???pretty sick tris in shape,Dex has good ones,Vic...I was very impressed with the size of Phil's tris in these Off-Season,let's see them dialed in...

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    He's just being smart.

I agree Jay has some of the best in the game. Jay can be underrated at times.
    Decent size yes, but have you ever seen that serrated look in them? post pics if yes cos I havent.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Of the guys of today...No one mentioned Wolf???pretty sick tris in shape,Dex has good ones,Vic...I was very impressed with the size of Phil's tris in these Off-Season,let's see them dialed in...
    Personally, I dont find Wolf's tris too appealing. Im not taking anything away from them, but I think other than striations, thickness, etc., the "best triceps" award should also, somewhat, be judged on the shape of the tri. Wolf's just dont do it for me. To keep it short, I dont think Wolf will be remembered for his tris.

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally, I dont find Wolf's tris too appealing. Im not taking anything away from them, but I think other than striations and thickness, the "best triceps" award should also, somewhat, be judged on the shape of the tri. Wolf's just dont do it for me. To keep it short, I dont think Wolf will be remembered for his tris.
    i like them,very thick looking...
    Attached Images

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Decent size yes, but have you ever seen that serrated look in them? post pics if yes cos I havent.
    I don't know and don't care to be honest. They still like like some of the best to me. Remember, we all have different opinions, and this is a thread based on people's opinions.

Now that I think of it, Levrone's weren't very serrated either...
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Personally, I dont find Wolf's tris too appealing. Im not taking anything away from them, but I think other than striations, thickness, etc., the "best triceps" award should also, somewhat, be judged on the shape of the tri. Wolf's just dont do it for me. To keep it short, I dont think Wolf will be remembered for his tris.
    I think it's because they don't stand out heaps because the rest of him is so huge, distracting from them if you focus on them and only them they look pretty decent, long insertions.

I don't know and don't care to be honest. They still like like some of the best to me. Remember, we all have different opinions, and this is a thread based on people's opinions.

easy tiger, you're right about Levrone too they weren't very serrated. But just look at the size they are almost too big.
    Last edited by Wilde; 12-30-2007 at 11:06 AM.

kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kukacomone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by T-- View Post
    Ernie Taylor obviously likes dat der synthol.
    rofl
    'I once saw a woman with a t-shirt saying ''guess'' on it. I said, thyroid problem?'

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by T-- View Post
    Ernie Taylor obviously likes dat der synthol.
    He's always had huge tricep's. I remember reading in a old copy of Flex years ago about his tri's. Pritty sure he doesnt use synthol.

Originally Posted by Jagga View Post
    He's always had huge tricep's. I remember reading in a old copy of Flex years ago about his tri's. Pritty sure he doesnt use synthol.
    its either that or a ****load of scar tissue from injecting dat der gas.

C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think it's because they don't stand out heaps because the rest of him is so huge, distracting from them if you focus on them and only them they look pretty decent, long insertions.
    True.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thread summary as I see it:

-Levrone or Demayo had the best tris
    -Heath is not comparable YET
    -Anyone who said Jay or Wolf makes me laugh
    -Ernie Taylor's tris look like pure **** (Synthol or not)

Let me sum up my post about Cutler:

I said the title goes to Levrone. Cutler is an honorable mention.

JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jagga View Post
    Regardless, it LOOKS like synthol and it LOOKS stupid.
    Eat like a horse
    Train like a bull
    Rest like the dead

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    Thread summary as I see it:

-Levrone or Demayo had the best tris
    -Heath is not comparable YET
    -Anyone who said Jay or Wolf makes me laugh
    -Ernie Taylor's tris look like pure **** (Synthol or not)
    Agreed. I personally like Demayo's over Levrone's. Heath's and Jay's are among the best currently, but they aren't really comparable to Demayo's or Levrone's.

Not many pros though have the striations though, thats why I like Munzer's tri's the best.

dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rocco421 View Post
    his triceps are more striated than levrones, definitely not better. levrones muscle bellies and attachments are far superior
    Originally Posted by Xamine View Post
    Bannout had him in conditioning...thats it.
    exactly
    Samir Bannouts triceps really dont look very big at all, just insane conditioning..

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The tricep itself I think Levrone may be top dog

In terms of the pose as a whole I like Yates or Cutler

To me the above pic along with Flex Wheelers twisting back double bi is the top pic in bbing

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mudd471 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    i lol'd

rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000) rocco421 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the only bad part about levrone is that in the side tri, the lateral head is almost too massive so there is not much visible sweep of the long head like with demayo

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man, "MR Triceps" is getting torn apart in this thread :-)

John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000)
    In no order

Levrone,
    Priest,
    Flex- look the best in the rear double biceps pose
    De Mayo- freakiest
    Cutler
    Badell
    Heath

some pics of priest

knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500) knan228 is not very helpful. (-500)

Gustavo Badell

Badell has some decent tri's

donk120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donk120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donk120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donk120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wish i had em

i love the size and shape of levrone nut after seeing the pics of demayo and bannout i love seeing all those striations so if i could find a happy medium between them id take it. as for ernie dont be posting fotos of that **** this is sposed to be body building not oil pumping if ur guna do that u may aswell post pics of valentino.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Levrone Foking owns everyone on the tris department...
    He's definitely up there.

Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    ernie taylor, anyone?

those look HORRIBLE....looks like he was usin synthol...either that or just wasn't rotating injections or something,lol.
    whats up guys. Im new to the board, but I skim through these boards everyday for info on the IFBB, training, etc. This is a really cool board with a really intesting, diverse group of bodybuilders, and thats why I chose to register here.

IMHO, I totally agree that Levrone owns this department, Heath being runner up. But I think I'll be the first to say that my post is going to the current Mr O, Jay Cutler. Lets face it, we all know the controversy at the O this year, but we all know that when Cuts can dial it in, he's right on the money. Plus, I just think his side tri shot is almost perfect. everything seems to just fall into place.

Jay pretty much has that pose perfected. Half the pics of him hitting that pose aren't even straight ahead..they're from the view opposite of the arm he's showing...and you STILL see his great tricep sweep.

Wolf has the pose pretty much perfected as well...but the triceps themselves are not the best. They're well-developed but need a little more sweep and separation.

agreed.

Heath, DeMayo, Cutler, and Levrone all have some of the best

Originally Posted by knan228 View Post
    Badell has some decent tri's

Badell has great arms, especially triceps. He's another guy that hits the pose spot on. Just needs to make sure to keep the waist tight.

John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post

Badell has great arms, especially triceps. He's another guy that hits the pose spot on. Just needs to make sure to keep the waist tight.
    Great triceps but I wouldn't classify his biceps as being great though

Here are THREE pictures of Ernie Taylor......

1)

2)

3)

xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500) xxno1xx is not very helpful. (-500)
    ronnie coleman. look at him in early 90s he had amazing tri's