Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5 star thread.. I just made the best brownie I've ever had in my life. No joke.

1 scoop ON extreme milk chocolate whey
    2 tbsp Hershey's special dark cocoa powder
    18 drops liquid stevia
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tsp baking powder
    walnuts
    heavy cream (~1/4 cup)

bake in cupcake tray ~10 min at 375. made 3 brownies

Originally Posted by jrbruin View Post
    Just tried using the toaster oven instead of the microwave. It definitely helps the texture issues but isn't quite so instant (took about 15 minutes to cook)

the recipe I used:
    1 scoop protein
    2 tbspn cocoa powder
    3 packs splenda
    1 tbspn pb
    heavy cream and some almond milk to get it wet enough to mix
    repped
    ceno ergo sum

Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhys26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont think we have those sugar free puddings in Aus so will have to try a variation.

Great idea Joe

BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000)

Holy ****!!!!!! I Almost Wet Myself

I just got through whipping up a batch of "modified" jcbruin's brownies and I'm waiting for the oven to preheat right now, but I had to post.

I tasted the batter and i'll tell ya, it's better than any "real" brownie batter i have ever had. i'll admit, i had my wife (who is an excellent cook) give me a pointer or two. My kids even thought it tasted awesome. they licked the bowl clean.

Recipe as follows:
    2 scoops ON chocolate 100% whey
    4 Tbspn cocoa powder
    4 Tbspn splenda
    3 Tbspn PB
    4 Tbspn half and half
    2% milk till consistency was "batter-like" (about 1/2-3/4 cup)
    2 tspn baking powder
    2 tspn olive oil

Mixed it up vigorously with just a spoon. If the brownie doesn't turn out. I will make this again and just eat the batter. Pics and results to follow. Reps for everyone who helped with the development.

PS-we aren't even on a keto diet. just trying to replace some of the "bad carbs" around here and both kids are athletes and could use a little more protein and a little less sugar.
    Live Free or Die.

If he's big Tony, then who the hell am I? Oh-you're BigBigTony.

It was time to change the sig, so I did.

BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000)

results

Baked for 10 mins then checked and toothpick came up wet, so I checked every two minutes and took brownies out after about 18 minutes total. Was cooking in 8 x 8 pyrex glass pan coated with a very thin layer of non-stick spray.

Anyway, the taste was good , but were like eating a mouth full of sand.

Making a new batch tomorrow. Wife says must add signifigantly more oil and an egg or two. (when she bakes regular brownies in same pan she says more like 1/3 cup oil)

Will post pics when I get a chance.
    Live Free or Die.

If he's big Tony, then who the hell am I? Oh-you're BigBigTony.

It was time to change the sig, so I did.

tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I didn't have any chocolate whey around so I decided to give vanilla a try with vanilla pudding mix(fat free). Turned out pretty good actually. Threw a few peanuts in there and topped it off with some whipped cream and it was the perfect post workout meal. Thanks for the recipe!
    *United States Marine Corps*
    LCpl Status achieved

TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not what I intended to make but good none the less...

I don't do keto but I enjoy eating more then drinking so i am always looking for a way to eat my protein haha

but anyway I did

1 scoop zero carb graham crack
    1 whole egg
    2 tablespoons water
    1/2 tps baking soda
    a little cinnamon and splenda

I had intended to add 1/4 cup apple sauce but it had gone bad so i couldn't

but anyway I baked it at 350 for 10 mins and it kinda came out like a coffee cake and was pretty decent a little dry but thats why i wanted the apple sauce

sooo since it tasted like a coffee cake anyway I made a cup of vanilla chai green tea and dipped away.... it was yummy like that :-)

TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I reattempted this w/ applesauce and omg it was delicious and sooo moist. I also made a chocolate peanut butter brownie that I haven't tried yet but it smells great and came out of the cake mold nice and squishy so I think it will be good. It will definately become a new favorite way to get protein for me haha.

(fatty is happy to get to eat cake and brownies!)

you need 1 egg white 1/2 tsp baking powder 1-2 tablespoons water 2 heaping tablespoons of applesauce per scoop of protein...play around w/ it depending on your protein.

Enjoying the OFF SEASON sbh2082's Avatar
    sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbh2082 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post
    So I reattempted this w/ applesauce and omg it was delicious and sooo moist. I also made a chocolate peanut butter brownie that I haven't tried yet but it smells great and came out of the cake mold nice and squishy so I think it will be good. It will definately become a new favorite way to get protein for me haha.

(fatty is happy to get to eat cake and brownies!)

you need 1 egg white 1/2 tsp baking powder 1-2 tablespoons water 2 heaping tablespoons of applesauce per scoop of protein...play around w/ it depending on your protein.
    You can replace the applesauce with pumpkin too and also taste great and is super moist.
    "The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perserverance, insurance called faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called success."

Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried one of the recipes listed above last night, and it was alright, but not great. It wasn't sweet enough. It was one of the recipes that didn't use pudding, but instead uses cocoa. Tonight, I modified the recipe, and added the sugar/fat free Jello chocolate pudding along with cocoa. I also looked up ingredients that make brownies moist, and people suggested mayonnaise, so I tried that too. I microwaved it for 75 seconds in one of those square Tupperware containers that is about 5 x 5. It came out money! My son wanted a taste, and he liked it too. I used Scivation whey, which isn't as sweet as ON Double Rich Chocolate. If you use ON, you can probably use less Splenda. Next time I make it, I want to limit the pudding mix, since that is where the carbs come from.

Recipe:
    1 scoop Chocolate Scivation Whey
    1 tbsp cocoa powder
    1 1/2 Tbsp sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    5 packs of Splenda
    2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
    1/4 cup water
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tsp mayonnaise

Mix all dry and wet ingredients in a separate bowls. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones, and mix thoroughly. Microwave for 75 seconds.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mmmmmm...looks good...don't have sf/ff jello pudding, but will buy some from the store today. Gonna try this out tonight. Will report findings. Thanks

Originally Posted by Groove72 View Post
    I tried one of the recipes listed above last night, and it was alright, but not great. It wasn't sweet enough. It was one of the recipes that didn't use pudding, but instead uses cocoa. Tonight, I modified the recipe, and added the sugar/fat free Jello chocolate pudding along with cocoa. I also looked up ingredients that make brownies moist, and people suggested mayonnaise, so I tried that too. I microwaved it for 75 seconds in one of those square Tupperware containers that is about 5 x 5. It came out money! My son wanted a taste, and he liked it too. I used Scivation whey, which isn't as sweet as ON Double Rich Chocolate. If you use ON, you can probably use less Splenda. Next time I make it, I want to limit the pudding mix, since that is where the carbs come from.

Recipe:
    1 scoop Chocolate Scivation Whey
    1 tbsp cocoa powder
    1 1/2 Tbsp sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    5 packs of Splenda
    2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
    1/4 cup water
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tsp mayonnaise

Mix all dry and wet ingredients in a separate bowls. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones, and mix thoroughly. Microwave for 75 seconds.
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

Balls-Attitude-Direction joeflex73's Avatar
    joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ninja~
    The No BS Guide to Caloric Intake, Cutting and Bulking by joeflex73
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107459791

Love football?: http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=14748563

WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nice

I just made a creation. This is what I used

1 tablespoon Almond Peanut Butter
    2 1/2 scoops of Vanilla Whey
    1 tablespoon of Flax seed
    1 table spoon of sugar free metamucil
    pinch of grounded coffee beans
    1 whole egg
    around 100ml of egg whites
    1 tablespoon baking powder

Turned out pretty good ill take some pics

Put in toaster oven at 270 until looked like it was ready

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Low calorie chocolate protein brownie

In a bowl:
    2 scoops protein (PVL Creamy Dreamy Milk chocolate is awesome!)
    Enough water so that it's like a soupy consistency
    Microwave for 2 min on high

The protein soaks up the water and makes the whole thing really soft and spongey...
    I did this, but drizzled sugar free hershey's chocolate syrup on it, and used banana flavored protein powder (dymatize elite 12 hour)

this is awesome..

ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ad08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any good recipes for someone on fatloss?

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 1/2 scoops of protein
    1/4 cup heavy cream
    1 TSP vanilla extract
    2 TSP cocoa
    1 TSP baking powder
    6 packets of splenda, sprinkle some splenda on the top after they are finished

they were great but it would be awesome if we could add some more fat in there somehow
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WaltThizzney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^ try some pb

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WaltThizzney View Post
    ^ try some pb
    i actually added some smart balance butter ( i love this stuff...a bunch of healthy fats in there too) and they came out even better

this stuff tastes and smells like cake batter when its not cooked....we could probably make a protein cake somehow lol

Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    YUM...just made this with Rocky Road whey and some unsweetened coconut flakes...added to, of course the main ingredients to this recipe, and i love it. It is dry but man it's good. Filling too.

Thank you! Reps
    "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
    -Steve Prefontaine

taarak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nitpicking survey

Go easy on chocolate & cocoa guys. They contain :
    * Theobromine - the 'active' ingredient is a neurotoxin.
    * Pharmacological substances such as n-acetylethanolamines that are related to cannabis (marijuana),
    * Compounds that stimulate the brain to release an opiate-like substance called anandamide.

Baking powder has aluminium - A blood toxin. Use appropriate amount of baking soda instead.
    Soak the nuts / wet the flaxseed over night if you are using them.
    And avoid artificial sweeteners (splenda etc).
    Instead of olive oil, whipping cream / virgin coconut oil / butter are better choices as they do not adversely impact the omega 3: omega 6 EFA ratio.

how do you guys get this to stay together?

it's delicious whenever i make it but i have to eat it with a fork

btw : try the splenda w/ fiber packets....tastes EXACTLY the same and fiber

Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Moose46 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post

btw : try the splenda w/ fiber packets....tastes EXACTLY the same and fiber
    maybe in brownies but in coffee I noticed a very distinct difference

splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) splatter00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I just tried this and had an orgasm in my mouth.

1 1/2 tbs jello mix
    2 scoops choc pro5 (50g protein total)
    2 packets splenda
    1 tsp baking powder
    2/3 cup water
    Pamed the bowl
    Then added two spoonfulls coolwhip lite on top.. Microwaved 60 seconds, very moist and amazing.. deff a once a week desert.

daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey guys remem splenda and cocoa powder still contains carbs, and some of the other ingredients.
    so watch how many u eat at once

Originally Posted by taarak View Post
    Go easy on chocolate & cocoa guys. They contain :
    * Theobromine - the 'active' ingredient is a neurotoxin.
    * Pharmacological substances such as n-acetylethanolamines that are related to cannabis (marijuana),
    * Compounds that stimulate the brain to release an opiate-like substance called anandamide.
    lol
    Last edited by daviess; 04-21-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    On the path to get my Pre-pregnancy body back :)

https://shannondavies.myvi.net/loseweight

prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prdfy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

anyone tried dymatize 12-hour for this

Has anyone tried using Dymatize 12-hour protein to make their brownie? I have tried all the recipe suggestions and no matter what, it always comes out like a pancake. It raises good in the microwave but then falls flat. Using a dymatize whey produces very good brownie cake, but I?d like to use the 12-hour before bed.

kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkotecki10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I just tried this and had two problems
    1) spongy as hell
    2) made me wanna throw up. the aftertaste of the protein was much more pronounced. I'd rather drink it than this

here was my recipe
    3 tbs protein EAS premium blend(I don't have my scooper)
    1/4 tsp canola oil
    1/3 c water
    1 tsp girindeli's sweet cocoa powder.

maybe I should throw in some PB? but the taste really killed me I had to just down it with a ****load of water.

Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000) Still2Phat is just really nice. (+1000)
    first I was amazed by the idea of having a brownie without sugar but than I did some reading and changed my mind about microwaving aspartame (in the jell-o). anything else I could use to give it some volume?
    Last edited by Still2Phat; 06-21-2009 at 06:55 AM.

AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's a tip while making protein brownies. Add a scoop of whey plus 1 egg mix them together add 2tbs of butter to make it taste rich and microwave it only for 40 sec. It'll come out moist and damn friggin good.

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy crap, looks like i am going to have to buy more natty PB. I just made one the way the scivation guy does it in his video.

1 scoop whey
    2 tbsp natty pb
    water till a decent consistency is reached.

popped in in the micro for a minute, was amazing. I even used strawberry ON whey and it was awesome.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My recipe of choice...

2 scoops scivation chocolate whey
    2 packet of splenda + fiber
    enough water to make it slightly runny
    a few drops of peppermint extract

after you mix this swirl in 32g of Natural peanut butter.

Nuke for 40 sec. Peppermint chocolate peanut butter swirl brownie goodness!

abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kkotecki10 View Post
    So I just tried this and had two problems
    1) spongy as hell
    2) made me wanna throw up. the aftertaste of the protein was much more pronounced. I'd rather drink it than this

here was my recipe
    3 tbs protein EAS premium blend(I don't have my scooper)
    1/4 tsp canola oil
    1/3 c water
    1 tsp girindeli's sweet cocoa powder.

maybe I should throw in some PB? but the taste really killed me I had to just down it with a ****load of water.
    i also use EAS protein powder and it tasted absolutely nasty. i agree with the spongy texture, i gagged a little after trying it.

tastes MUCH better with equal ratios of sf/ff chocolate pudding.
    eating out? a nutritional guide to popular restaurants and fast food!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2920231

the best ways to prepare your oatmeal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108636081