jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Best Mass/Weight gainer in australia?

Hey guys, just wondering if you have had any experience with mass gainers from Max's, musashi etc etc.

I do experiment with making my own (much cheaper) and have tried overseas stuff but its just too expensive

thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    meh, making your own sounds like a much better idea, i do. Some protein, maltodextrin, splenda, pb, and milk and oats!
    *Canadian*

Will answer all pm's with questions regarding nutrition, training, steroids or supplements.

*Sometimes i forget to reply, so if i don't answer back quickly, im not ignoring you, i just must have forgotten. Please send another messge to remind me.

"If you ever judge a man, first walk a mile in their shoes.....than......you have their shoes and your a mile away!"

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jules_d1 View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if you have had any experience with mass gainers from Max's, musashi etc etc.

I do experiment with making my own (much cheaper) and have tried overseas stuff but its just too expensive
    the biggest bag lasts a max of 2 weeks, total rip.

Do what you currently do, buy bulk protien and mix in oatmass .....a powdered up real fine oats in a online store

i feel like a fool for buying weight gainers, i mean why pay that much for carbs.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    the biggest bag lasts a max of 2 weeks, total rip.

Do what you currently do, buy bulk protien and mix in oatmass .....a powdered up real fine oats in a online store

i feel like a fool for buying weight gainers, i mean why pay that much for carbs.
    feel like a fool for buying weight gainers? 2.5kg of that oatmass (just oats) is like $20?