Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Scivation/Primaforce Transformation Contest

Stats
    Name: Paulo Avian
    Height: 1,73m
    Weight: 70kg (154 lbs)
    BF: (tanita) 19,7%

I will be CUTTING.

BG/History
    Lifting on and off for a couple of years, been outside of the gym and with no diet at all for the last couple of months due to exams. I was obese when i was 17 according to my doctor.
    Im cutting and not bulking because the last couple of months have ****ed up my body composition and looks and i want to be "ok" for the summer (which in Brazil starts now).

Diet/Supplement/Routine
    My intention is to follow by the book an UD2.0 diet for the whole 3 months.
    Diet consists in 4 and a half low carb low cal days, 1 and a half of carb up day and 2 maintenance days. I will be hiting the weights 4 times a week, all full body WOs and my goal is 4 cardio sessions per week (1 hour medium pace).

Supplements:
    6g of Fish oil
    2 caps of Now ADAM
    Whey Protein
    Malto/Dextrose

I will try to get some HEAT/Sesathin to run though 1 month and right after that i plan on giving Melting Point/Basic Cut a try. I also have amp which i plan to stack with both of the stacks, but i wont be using in the first two weeks. In two weeks i will also up my fish oil intake to 10g/day.

ps. i have some big exams next weekend so im going to start the diet next monday 11/28, but i can only apply to the contest now.

Pictures
    "Novembre" means november and "Domingo" means sunday. Btw my infinished tatto owns and i will get a clear shot for the fans.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by avian; 11-20-2005 at 05:39 PM.

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pics continued
    Attached Images

Day 1 / Week1 - Morning

I had ZERO hours of sleep tonight and this sucks. I will hit he gym in a couple of hours and then off to study all day for this weekend exam.

No extra supplements so far.

Measurements
    Arm: 35cm
    Chest: 100cm
    Quad: 57cm
    Belly: 81,5cm
    Shoulder: 120cm
    Forearm: 30cm
    Calves: 35,5cm

Day 1 / Week 1 - Noon

Unfortunately, i couldnt handle the Depletion WO.
    When i was half way rough my workou i did 3 sets of leg extensions and i puked al the food i had im the weekend.
    I could get back to the weights and finish my upper body depletion, but i had no strengh at all.

Probably im not hiting the weights tommorow, even knowing that i should.
    Anyway i plan on starting the hardcore system nxt week when i can dedicate more time into this diet plan, which is really hard.

Day 2 / Week 1 - Noon

Im really sore today, fortunately i could get a good 9h sleep last night.
    I dont think i will be hitting weights, but my intention is some cardio and some push ups/abs/pull ups kind of thing.
    Maybe some HIIT cardio to deplete the glycogen on my legs.

Next week i will detail all my routine and diet. Stay tunned.

ps. in the first post i meant "Novembro" and UNfinished
    Last edited by avian; 11-22-2005 at 04:07 PM.

Day 2 / Week 1 - Night

I got up in the threadmill to do some cardio (1 hour medium pace) but the damn **** broke when i was in the 15th minute. So i dropped it. I did some abs exs and some CG push ups, just a light 15 min exercise to make it up to the cardio. My chest and tris are really sore, because they were the only muscles i could work well on monday.

Tommorow i shouldnt hit weights but im going to do a leg depletion WO and some bis/back exercises. I wont be able to hit the gym in saturday and im supposed to, so im cutting off my powerlifting workout on saturday and moving my tension WO to friday with the carb load.

I know its a bit confuse but i will get into the details of the diet during this journal. My intention is to bring something new about myself or the diet/program everyday. Tommorow i will give a little update on my supplement plan.

Day 3 / Week 1 - Noon

Did a light depletion workout, start with some warm up in the bike and then some HIIT style sprints o 1 minute and rest 1 minute, about 3 sprints only because i was going to do legs on my lifting.

Did 2 legs exercises (3 sets each) for 15 reps each set, 1 back ex, 1 bis exercise and 2 calves exercise. Im still really sore from monday, so next week i have to lighten up my depletion WOs.

Todays Info: Sample Diet on a LOW CARB day
    Breakfast:
    2 slices low fat cheese
    1 cup milk
    4 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    TOTAL - 40g Protein, 10g Fat, 12g Carbs

Lunch:
    2 Chicken Breasts
    2 cups salad
    1 tbsp Olive Oil
    TOTAL - 40g Protein, 14g Fat, 8g Carbs

Snack:
    5 turkey breast slices
    1 slice low fat cheese
    2 slices of low carb bread
    TOTAL - 35g Protein, 5g Fat, 12g Carbs

Dinner:
    2 Chicken Breasts
    2 cups Salad
    1 tsbp Olive Oil
    TOTAL - 40g Protein, 14g Fat, 8g Carbs

That usually sums up to 1200 calories, eventually i have 1 scoop of whey protein post wokout when my next meal is far from the end of my workout.

Day 3 / Week 1 - Night

I planned to go to the park for a cardio session but its raining and my threadmill is broken, so i will try to do 2 cardio sessions tommorow.

Altho things arent going exactly as planned i can start to feel a diference already, next week when im going to be on a UD2 diet by the book i expect things to start moving.

Day 4 / Week 1 - Night

I did cardio today around noon, but if theres one thing that sucks even more then doing lifts with low carbs is doing cardio on low carbs.
    I coulde handle about 30 minutes. My legs is kind of sore anyway.

I was going to do cardio tonight but i im skiping so i can have a good workout tommorow morning.

Next week im probably going to do light and long cardio sessions since my endurance isnt at its best.

Todays Info: Supplements for REFEED/CARB UP
    Well, everything starts after my tensions/hypertrophy workout tommorow morning (usually its going to be on thursday evening).
    Pre WO:
    - 1 serving whey protein
    - big ass meal
    Post WO:
    - 150g fast acting carbs (malto, dextrose and fructose)
    - 2 servings whey protein
    - NOW ADAM
    - 1-2g vitamin C
    - 200mg Chromium Picolinate (i have left)
    - 10g creatine
    During the day:
    - 2 liters of Lemon Juice
    - 1 tbsp of vinager with each meal
    - 5g creatine in the afternoon
    Last edited by avian; 11-24-2005 at 03:46 PM.

Day 6 / Week 1 - Night

Today is saturday, i weighted myself this morning and i was down 2 pounds. I think the week was ok, considering my problem on monday an my lack of time to really dedicate myself to the diet/routine. My carb up was ok, it did fell good, but i think i undertrained some muscle groups and overtrained others, my tris is specialy sore.

Diet today wasnt restriced and im eating carbs today. Tommorow i need energy for my big exam, after that i will try to make the next 11 weeks flawless.
    I cant feel any muscle loss, specialy after my carb up, but i als dont think i can hold the 2 pounds loss of this week. Also remind that my low carb this week was 1 day longer then it should be.

Todays Info: Goals
    My goal for the next 11 weeks is:
    +5 pounds of Lean Muscle Mass (LMM)
    +1/2 inch on my chest shoulders
    +1/4

-9 pounds of Fat Mass
    -1 inch on my waist

I believe that if i work hard i really can acomplish that and it will make quite a diference in my body. I really dont care for strengh gains now, all i want is to have an ok physique to start a really effective clean bulk

Day 8 / Week 2 - Night

Depletion workout today, had to grab a quick meal (liquid) which wasnt ideal, but it wasnt cheating either. So im ok.

No cardio today, but from tommorow on i will have a lot of time to spare, so i think im going to start doing longer, easyier walks as cardio to preserve muscle mass and burn as much fat as possible. Those 2 pounds are back because of the weekend and of course the carb load. Its all good, i fell a bit leaner already and today is the real first day of my cut.

Todays Info: Adding supplements to a cutting diet
    Well, besides the staples (whey, creatine, multivitamin and of course fish oil) im comenting on some supplements i think one should add to its cutting diet and supplements that im adding from now on.

Green Tea (im using Lean Green): health benefits, fatloss benefits etc. 1,000mg to 1,500mg daily. I skip the Green Tea during the refeeds.

NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine, im using NOW Foods NAC): good anti-oxidant and a ton of other benefits. 1,200g daily, usually i serving (600mg) before workout.

Vitamin C (Im using NOW Foods Ascorbic Acid): good anti-oxidant, helps to reduce cortisol etc. Well... this should be a staple anyway! Just make sure you get over 2,000mg in well divided servings through the day. Im having 1-2g in the morning and 1-2g post workout.

And now some extras...
    These supplements are on the way to me: Avant Labs H.E.A.T. Stack, Avant Labs Sesathin, Avant Labs Sesalean, Designer Supplements Melting Point, Designer Supplements Glucophase XR.

Avant Labs H.E.A.T. stack: basically a thermogenic supplement to help fatloss, improve nutrient partitioning, appetite surpressant and other features. Ive heard good reviews of it for quite some time, i got some AMP with me and after reading all the pimping by Par Deus and Loki about HEAT+AMP i decided to give a try, especially because Depletion WOs without any help sucks. 9 caps/day, and i skip these over the refeeds.

Avant Labs Sesathin/Sesalean: Sesathin is a sesamin extract, it worked great before and im sure its going to work great now. Helps fat oxidation, fat burning etc, perfect for the glycogen depletion days. Sesalean takes it a step further, the adition of MCTs and DAGs makes it a perfect cooking oil, but my intention is to use quite regularly because im looking for some rapid fatloss. Probably 1-2 servings/day except refeed.

Designer Supplements Melting Point: well im sure many of you heard about it. Im going to give it a try for 4 weeks, as suggested. Im kind of worried about the cramping issues, but Robboe said that regular refeeds help a lot and im definately doing those.

Designer Supplements Glucophase XR: this is an awesome supplement, but even going with Beasts and Lokis recomendation i dont think it stack very well with the diet im doing. Im going to use with some stims because it gives a stronger faster feeling with it and in the begging of the refeed to help restore glycogen. Im probably going to use like 9 caps per week, so that should last until the end for the contest.

Day 10 / Week 2 - Afternoon

I had 2 caps of AMP 2 hours before yesterdays workout and everything went great. Actually i planned in hitting the gym 1 hour after taking AMP, but somethings held me back.
    The workout was just right, i fell sore but i think tommorow i will be ready for the tension workout. Im definately thinner, i can feel my skin getting tighter and clothes fitting better.

Today im going to do some light cardio probably, and my intention is to do some more tommowrow morning.

Todays Info: Sample DEPLETION WORKOUT (mon and tues)
    Incline Bench Press 3x15
    Machine Pullups 3x15
    Leg Press 3x15
    Leg Curls 3x15
    Standing Calf Raise 2x15
    Side Laterals 3x15
    Barbell Curl 2x15
    Triceps Extensions 2x15
    repeat

Usually takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to finish everything, i do a 5 min warmup in the threadmill before every workout.

Day 11 / Week 2 - Noon

Today i will start my carb load, which lasts about 36h (until friday night).
    I planned on doing some cardio today but my legs are really sore and i dont want to **** up my training session this afternoon, so probably im not going to do any cardio today.
    My MELTING POINT is arriving today or tommorow, so i will start using it on monday. I think i will be abble to give a precise review on it because i have the numbers of the first 2 weeks i will compare to weeks 3-7.

Well... im posting my stats with today info, so we all can compare then pre-refeed stats with the post-refeed stats. I believe my changes so far are going as planned.

Todays Info: Pre-REFEED stats
    Weight: 68,30kg (150,4 lbs) (-1,70kg / -3,6lbs)
    Fat Mass: 13,79kg (30,3 lbs) (-1,09kg / -2,4 lbs)
    Lean Mass: 56,21kg (123,7 lbs) (-0,61kg / -1,2 lbs)
    BF: (tanita) 18,6% (-1,1%)

Arm: 35,5cm (+0,5cm)
    Chest: 99,5cm (-0,5cm)
    Quad: 58cm (+1,0cm)
    Belly: 76,5cm (-5,0cm)
    Shoulder: 119cm (-1,0cm)
    Forearm: 29cm (-1,0cm)
    Calves: 34,5cm (-1,0cm)

Im not happy with the calves and forearms results, but i can feel then shrink during the glycogen depletion, i hope i can get those couple of cm's back by saturday. Everything else seens fine, my LBM is down, but im sure it will rebound up on the refeed/carb load. I will try to post my stats on saturday (end of carb load) and on monday morning (start of carb depletion). Also, keep im mind, that i probably could have done a little better, but i couldnt time my carb load last week as i was supposed to, but i already knew that before i started this journal.
    Please, note that green and red have been used to point the good changes and the bad changes, and not numerical positive vs negative changes.
    Last edited by avian; 12-01-2005 at 07:29 AM.

Day 13 / Week 2 - Morning

My tensions workout, pre refeed went well. I felt i undertrained chest and maybe legs a little bit.
    The night of that workout kind of sucked, because i ate so damn much that i couldnt sleep, so i had like 5 hours of sleep and that kind of ****ed up things a little.
    I also have to plan a little better my meals and time of the day during refeed, because i ended up eating just about anything that i had in front of me.
    Today im going to do a powerlifting workout and this weekend calories will be just under maintenance.

Todays Info: Post REFEED stats
    Arm: 35,7cm (+0,7cm)
    Chest: 101cm (+1,0cm)
    Quad: 58cm (+1,0cm)
    Belly: 76,5cm (-5,0cm)
    Shoulder: 119,5cm (-0,5cm)
    Forearm: 29cm (-1,0cm)
    Calves: 35cm (-0,5cm)

My arms gathered a little size, oddly my chest has came back and even grew a little but my shoulder stayed almost the same as thursday. Couldnt get my calve or forearm size back, next week im probably going to hit forearms directly. Belly stayed the same after refeed which is good because yesterday i reached 84cm on it.
    I will take measurements again monday morning so i can have the stats for the full cycle (1 week).

Did a complete depletion workout today, so i wont workout tommorow. It lasted about 1 hour and a half and AMP kept me hanging in there.

Some cardio yesterday and tommow is day off, weds cardio.

Havent got my Melting Point in yet, so thats going to hang in there for a little longer.

Im a little bloated and swoled because i had too much water and a depletion/pump workout so I might update some pics tommorow.

Todays Info: Last week wrap up
    Weight: 68,54kg (153,0 lbs) (-1,46kg / -3,2lbs)
    Fat Mass: 13,02kg (28,6 lbs) (-0,77kg / -1,7 lbs)
    Lean Mass: 55,52kg (122,2 lbs) (-0,69kg / -1,5 lbs)
    BF: (tanita) 19,0% (-0,7%)

I just realized i had ****ed up the calculations on last friday... sh!t, this week i will get it right.
    Theorically i lost some muscle over this weekend and gained a little fat. But tanita isnt precise and i have been getting some compliments.
    This week i will take every measurements and calculations right and weight myself and take my BF before first meal.

Ok, i did an excel sheet with my results so i can see my stats and results easier.

In two weeks i lost 2,73 pounds of Fat mass and gained 0,50 pounds of LBM, my BF went down 1,5% according to Tanita.

IMO everything is going perfectly, especially considering that all of this is my diet and exercises results. The only supplements im using are Omega 3, ADAM Multivitamin, Green Tea and Whey/Creatine/Maltodextrin once a week.

Customs are holding my MELTING POINT and other goodies, hopefully i will have all of then by next week.

Please note in the excel sheet that the changes with green background mean good changes, and when the font is green/red means negative and positive numerical changes. If this is not clear, please let me know.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by avian; 12-06-2005 at 10:19 AM.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

"SUBSCRIBES"
    Nice journal man, ill be following.

How many carbs do you consume during your carb loads?
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Originally Posted by young_squatter
    "SUBSCRIBES"
    Nice journal man, ill be following.

How many carbs do you consume during your carb loads?
    Hey, glad that you like it so far.

Im following UD2.0 so i have around 14g of carbs per kg of BW, that sums up to ~1000g of carbs. Hmmm i love it!

Today im going to start carb up and i plan to do it more detailed and these time get it right.

Day 18 / Week 3 - Night

Just a hint, if your doing a carb load as extreme as this one, choose the foods with more carbs per gram possible.

I just had the great idea to reach 150g of carbs with white rice and some rainsins. It sumed up to 4 cups of white rice and now im feeling sick. Probably going to wait 3 hours for next meal. Thats ok, i actually ended up doing everything today a little earlier then i should.

Todays Info: Detailed CARB LOAD
    Post workout meal:
    150g carbs from maltodextrin and dextrose
    50g of protein from GF Pro
    10g creatine
    1g Vitamin C
    1 cap ADAM
    200mcg Chromium Picolinate
    600mg NAC

1 hour later:
    120g carbs from white rice and 30g from raisins
    35g protein from 100% Whey
    1 tbsp of Vinegar

2 hours later:
    100g of pasta with some olive oil and salt
    a small amount of white bread (ciabatta)
    200ml milk with some casein (just a little bit)
    thats about 100g carbs, 30g protein and maybe 8g fat
    1 tbsp of vinegar, of course

3 hours later:
    100g of pasta with some olive oil and salt
    a small amount of white bread (ciabatta)
    200ml milk with some casein
    1 tbsp of vinegar, of course
    100g carbs, 40g protein and some fat

went to bed and woke up 5 hours later

breakfast:
    1 1/2 cup of oats
    1 banana
    2 slices of bread with turkey and some CC
    1 cup milk

went back to bed, slept for 3 more hours

2nd breakfast:
    2 cups of oats
    some milk sprinkled over
    1 piece of white bread with turkey and some CC

2 hours later:
    250g of yam (actually a especific national kind of yam)
    1 casein shake with water (this is not great, but i was in the run)
    5g creatine mono
    Last edited by avian; 12-09-2005 at 08:10 AM.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Enjoy the refeed.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Originally Posted by young_squatter
    Enjoy the refeed.
    Thanks for stoping by, i was checking your journal and you made a lot of progress, thats awesome, im your fan already!

Ok, back on topic. I wont wake up in the middle of the night to eat, not this time, i acutally do that on refeeds but i think im going to bed a little late so i dont want anything between me and my rest.
    About todays workout i felt like i undertrained a little all back and maybe calves. Damn calves, i just cant work then out correctly.

Im planning on doing squats this weekend, normally i skip squats because they used to make me sick, but what the heck, the low carb high rep training is already as sickening as a workout can be.

By the way, im not 100% pleased with the results, im constantly seeing improvements on my shoulder and arms but the mother f*cking lower ab wont move! Im just giving a heads up so nobody (including me) expect a six pack in the end of 3 months, i never had a six pack and i probably wouldnt have it if i had no fat at all, i need some hypertrophy on the abs and im working on that, but it may take more time. Altho i never had any veins popping out and now i cant see a shoulder vein developing.

I think next week im going to do 4 cardio sessions, we will see how this week goes.

Talking

Thanks, good luck with your goals.

If you cut down to a low enough bf, you would have abs, by do weighted ab work it makes them more developed so they can be seen at a little higher BF.
    Ive never had abs either, But I know if I wanted them it wouldnt be a problem. As long as you do UD2.0 by the book you will be in good shape. As for the squats, They are going to be hard on low carb, but you gotta do what you gotta do to reach your goals. If it was easy everybody would do it.

Good luck.

Todays Info: Detailed CARB LOAD continued
    2 hours later:
    100g of pasta
    1 white bread with turkey and 1 slice of mussarela

3 hours later:
    250g of yam
    1 white bread with turkey and 1 slice of mussarela

3 hours later:
    2 cups of oats
    1 cup of milk

pre-bed:
    1 cup of milk with casein
    1 small piece of chicken
    1/2 cup of rice with some beans

Actually i was at the higher end of the carb load, myabe i did something like 1100-1150g of carbs. Its fine tho. The day was a kind of a rush to me so a lot of on-the-run meals. Next week maybe im just pre-packing 1kg of pasta and eat through the day, that should take care of at least half of my carbs.

Day 20 / Week 3 - Noon

Did a powerlifting workout today, squats and deadlifts made me dizzy but it was ok, i didnt felt sick at all.

Started Melting Point by Designer Supplements today so i will finish in exactly 4 weeks and 1 day which is sunday and then start with my avant labs stack.

Im probably doing a cheat meal toady, nothing extreme, because i will be forced to eat at work and i havent got the chance to prepare any meal. So maybe some pasta or anything like it.

No info today, until monday im kind of fulled up with work, but then i can get back to a more detailed/nice/precise log. Im taking my weight and BF monday morning, this week i have a physical evaluations schedule so i acn take a more precise BF and stop with this tanita sh!t... and then on taking caliper BF every 4 weeks.

See ya.

Talking

Good carb load, good luck with everything.

Worked over 10 hours a day this weekend and couldnt eat right. Everything was ****ed up bodybuilding-wise.
    C'est la vie.

Couldnt do cardio tonight, just arrived home and its eleven and im goinbg to sleep and i might be getting sick because of the lack of sleep and goodbye.

Day 23 / Week 4 - Noon

The last 4 days i worked 10+ hours at a shop due some xmass especials etc. I really couldnt eat and train right... so i may have wasted a whole week of dieting is this weekend alone, but now its over and thank god im on holydays from now on so i can dedicate myself to the "contest" which actually means dedicate myself to myself, my health and my body.

I could hit the gym yesterday and did a full depletion workout (2 hours working out) and in the night i was feeling really dizzy and sick i though i was going to pass out, because adding that damned workout to my lousy almost inexisten diet yesterday really ****ed me up.

Now im back on track, thursday morning im going to do a complete physical evaluation, im still taking Melting Point but its too early to say anything about it, ive been taking it for 3 days only.

Well thanks for everyone whos reading from now on i will continue with the daily info etc. See ya.

Talking

Good luck man.

Day 24 / Week 4 - Noon

Cardio today, 50 minutes at stairs, elipitical and threadmill medium intensity.

I fell like i was held up this weekend but im back on the usual pace of my routine. Been taking Melting Point and nothing to notice so far.
    I will try to get some pics today and tomorrow im doing a full body physical evaluation with precise weight, BF and measuments.

Todays Info: Ultimate Diet 2.0 resumed schedule
    Diet:
    Monday - Low Carb, low Calories day
    Tuesday - Low Carb, low Calories day
    Wednesday - Low Carb, low Calories day
    Thursday - Low Carb, low Calories
    Thursday night - High Carb (refeed) start
    Friday - High Carb (refeed) all day
    Saturday - Maintenance day
    Sunday - Maintenance day

Routine (all workouts are full body):
    Monday - Glycogen depletion workout (high reps, high volume)
    Tuesday - Glycogen depletion workout (high reps, high volume)
    Thurday evening - Tension/HIT workout (medium rep range, medium volume)
    Saturday morning - Powerlifting workout (low rep range, medium volume)

Talking

Awesome man, You are still making good progress even with all the things in your way. So keep at it bro.