Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)

BAD sexual tension between me and my GF's sister, ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

The title says it all...and I'm going to try to make this as short as possible, thought it might not be short.

Baiscally...me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 3 years. She's hot, great body, great face, etc...but she isn't into sex. She has low libido...and won't see a doctor. She refuses to let me try to finger her or eat her out...in fact has never let me try. I try to explain to her that she would enjoy sex more if she let me use my hands and tongue..and she says no.

The sex is almost non-existent.

Then there is her sister...she's 2 years older than her...and she's pretty much the complete opposite. She loves sex...but her boyfriend right now sucks at it..and she tells me that. Me and my girlfriend's sister are basically best friends. There are things that I tell her sister that I don't my girlfriend. By the way, her sister is drop dead gorgeous.

There has been sexual tension between us for probably the last 2 years. The first year...not so much...we were still getting to know each other.

She would always find a way to compliment me on my body, abs, etc. She'll always mention how hot I look, etc. I'll say similar things back.

Over the past couple of years and months...it has gone beyond that. She'll go as far as saying I look sexy...saying if she was jill(my gf)...she would bring me in her bedroom and not even bother going out. When I wear cutoffs...she'll always grab my arms....she'll lift up my shirt and touch my abs....saying "damn you could eat breakfast off of those, has jill tried yet?"...

I've went along with it the whole time....and given some comments myself. She'll wear sexy things...and I'll say she looks sexy....when she wears short skirts I'll say how great she looks in them.

You guys get the idea. The thing is...my girlfriend doesn't even care when we talk like this...she'll laugh about it.

I talk about mine and jill's sex life all the time...explaining she won't let me try new things, etc. and she says that's ridiculous....and if she was her she would be more than happy to experiment....then we laugh about it.

Friday got me though. My girlfriend worked till 7...and told me to come by at 7:30. So I got there at 7:30...she calls my cell...and tells me she won't be home till 8...but her sister is home so just go to the door.

Her parents were at a party...so it was me and her sister...and her bf was coming over in 10 mins because they were going to some party. So whatever...I walk inside, called her name..and nobody answered. So she runs down in her towel...and is like "u scared the sh** out of me I didn't know who it was, I was in the shower."....so she runs back up the stairs....and her towel falls...I swear to god she did it on purpose....all she said was whoops and went back into the shower....so I'm like alright whatever..and let it go. So she gets out of the shower.....we're just shootin the ****. She's got a short ass skirt on and is like hey I just shaved my legs feel how soft they are. So I felt them and was like "yea that's soft"....so she's like "I also shaved something else...but I don't u should feel that" and then she laughed....and so did I.

Honestly....at this point I did not have any wood...but she says to me "Hmm looks like someones a little excited"..and pointed to my pants. She didn't "grab" it...but she poked it and was like "hmm maybe not lol"....I laughed too of course.

So she's like how do I look. I'm like honestly? Hot as hell. She's like "Well if you were Mike(her bf)...would you f**k me the second u saw me?"...I just laughed and said "sure" instead of "yes"...and then she said half joking, half not(I DON'T REALLY KNOW)..."So you wouldn't f**k me wearing this short skirt?" I'm like "haha I guess I would."

This was the killer "Well how about we go in the bathroom right now for about 10 mins and keep it as our little secret...because I know you have a huge boner right now"....and I kinda looked at her and laughed...then she smiles and goes "time's up, missed your chance romeo"...so then she sat back down....and we just shot the **** for about 10 more mins....with no inuendos at all...and her bf came by about 10 mins after that.

What the hell is going on here?

Seriously.....

Her sister is literally a 10/10...and my gf is about a 9....
    Last edited by IrishLuck; 11-20-2005 at 04:37 PM.

exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exbunobooga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

fcuk her

I would. but im not the faithful type

IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by exbunobooga
    fcuk her

I would. but im not the faithful type
    But bro...does she want it? Or is she just being a major cock tease? I can't figure it out!

And it's like ****...it's my girlfriend's sister...I'm so confused

experiment in progress Jhendi82's Avatar
    Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your g/f's sister obviously wants your nuts bro. It was a good thing you didn't go in the bathroom with her, reps for being faithful.
    Current Weight: 214 pounds
    Cutting and trying to maintain lean mass

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
    Obsession a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) frog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    maybe she's setting you up??

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IrishLuck
    But bro...does she want it? Or is she just being a major cock tease? I can't figure it out!

And it's like ****...it's my girlfriend's sister...I'm so confused

damn....thaz all i gotta say, if what ur saying is true i bet she wants you jus doesnt want to start it first...

Originally Posted by frog
    maybe she's setting you up??
    That's what I can't figure out yet.

Originally Posted by Jhendi82
    Your g/f's sister obviously wants your nuts bro. It was a good thing you didn't go in the bathroom with her, reps for being faithful.
    Yes...but what if i did go in though, u know? And she slaps me across the face or something!

I mean...I'm not going to post a pic of her or anything...but she's gorgeous...and when I say sexy....just beyond sexy. The second I got home that night I ran the situation through my head again and whacked off to it lol...

I want to bang her so bad...and being her sister...I doubt she'll make the first move...

As for setting me up....for some reason I can't see her doing it...because we are pretty close...but then again, her and her sister are blood. They argue a lot...but it's not like they don't like each other..they go shopping all the time, hang out, etc.....so I really don't know...

One time my gf's sis told me that she was trying to "get me more sex" and brought it up to jill....and jill goes "oh great, u and him talk about our sex life...why don't you just f**k him?" and I guess she goes "well if I were you, I probably would be right now"....

Damn!

mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao, hilarious thread. You could nail her if you tried, but you're never gonna end up going out with her, and your g/f will hate you + dump you for it. Ask yourself if the 1-2 times is worth it (it would be for me )

You totally could have laid her that second in the bedroom, but you missed your chance. If you really want to do it, you'll be a god to your buddies and the devil to your g/f who will hate you for life. But basically, all it takes is a phone call when your g/f or her parents arent home. Just make up some b/s on why you need to come over to talk to her about something (make it g/f related), say you need her opinion and you're coming over. Oh man, I know its wrong, but I would totally be into that. She sounds like foreman's sister from that 70's show or something
    Last edited by mike_d; 11-20-2005 at 04:55 PM.

Go hard, or go home! Ryceryder85's Avatar
    Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you honestly want to be in a relationship with a girl who sleeps with her sister's boyfriend? Also do you want to be in a relationship were you get almost no sex? You have to ask yourself these questions. I know its hard, but think with you mind, not with you dick.

If you are gonna dump your current gf and have no plans of dating her sister, then sleep with her after you dump your current gf, but if not, then stay faithful. Nothing pisses me off more than an unfaithful bastard.
    Leave your ego at the door.

Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhendi82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Irish you have to weigh the options of what could happen if you screw her. She could continue to screw you dsicreetly or she could tell your girl so she breaks up with you. First do you love your girlfriend?

Go hard, or go home! Ryceryder85's Avatar
    Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PS: guys with this much luck with girls usually dont talk about it over the internet lol.

But i hope you make a decision based on how you feel. If you feel like sleeping with your gf's sister is worth ruining your relationship with your current gf, then go ahead. But just think about this. What if you had a brother who banged your gf? how would you feel.

Obviously you dont love your gf enough to turn down pussy.
    Last edited by Ryceryder85; 11-20-2005 at 04:57 PM.
    Leave your ego at the door.

Originally Posted by mike_d
    lmao, hilarious thread. You could nail her if you tried, but you're never gonna end up going out with her, and your g/f will hate you + dump you for it. Ask yourself if the 1-2 times is worth it (it would be for me )
    I know we wouldn't go out. I'm not even talking about breaking up with my girlfriend...if we really could keep it a secret, I think I would end up doing it...

Originally Posted by Ryceryder85
    Do you honestly want to be in a relationship with a girl who sleeps with her sister's boyfriend? Also do you want to be in a relationship were you get almost no sex? You have to ask yourself these questions. I know its hard, but think with you mind, not with you dick.

If you are gonna dump your current gf and have no plans of dating her sister, then sleep with her after you dump your current gf, but if not, then stay faithful. Nothing pisses me off more than an unfaithful bastard.
    I would not be in a relationship with her...like I said right above...it would be a 1 time thing if it did happen.

PS: guys with this much luck with girls usually dont talk about it over the internet lol.
    It's not really luck that my girlfriend rarely sex with me....or do u consider that luck?

Irish you have to weigh the options of what could happen if you screw her. She could continue to screw you dsicreetly or she could tell your girl so she breaks up with you. First do you love your girlfriend?
    Here's the thing...is a sister really going to tell her sister that she f***ed her boyfriend that she's been dating for a couple years?

Do I love my girlfriend? Well that's a no-win question. If I say yes, then people on here will say "no u don't if you are thinking of cheating on her"...and if I say no, they will say break up with her.

mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you actually wanna do it, you need to step it up a notch. Definately find a reason to be alone with her, you guys are friends so that should be easy enough. Then you need to do some more direct flirting and touching, just laughing along with her probably wont cut it. She sounds serious man, she'll fukk you, but you just need to try a bit harder.

Ask yourself if you really wanna do it. She sounds kinky and into sex, your g/f sounds a little lame and uptight. I might sound like an *******, but I've never been in a relationship more than 6 months, and never been "in love" with a girl, so maybe thats why. But I would totally go for it

But i hope you make a decision based on how you feel. If you feel like sleeping with your gf's sister is worth ruining your relationship with your current gf, then go ahead. But just think about this. What if you had a brother who banged your gf? how would you feel.

Obviously you dont love your gf enough to turn down pussy.
    I'm not going to lie...I'd probably be pissed at my bro...and my gf...if that happened to me....but I'm not in that situation.

I've never cheated on her in the whole time we have been together. There's just something that makes me want to bang her sister so bad...and the fact that she gives me all the signs...really makes it great.

Here's the thing...is a sister really going to tell her sister that she f***ed her boyfriend that she's been dating for a couple years?

Do I love my girlfriend? Well that's a no-win question. If I say yes, then people on here will say "no u don't if you are thinking of cheating on her"...and if I say no, they will say break up with her.
    I personally think the girl is not much of a sister if shes getting on her boyfriend of 2 years. I don't know what you should do, I've never been in this kind of situation. But this girl wants to you bad, you already turned her down once. if she gets on you again she will be on you harder.

The girl i'm dating i told her I wanted to take things slow and not jsut jump into sex. She stayed the weekend with me a few weeks agao and was all on me. Hell I lasted a half hour before I was parking the beef bus in tuna town. A mans will can be strong but a guy can only take so much teasing until they break.

If you actually wanna do it, you need to step it up a notch. Definately find a reason to be alone with her, you guys are friends so that should be easy enough. Then you need to do some more direct flirting and touching, just laughing along with her probably wont cut it. She sounds serious man, she'll fukk you, but you just need to try a bit harder.

Ask yourself if you really wanna do it. She sounds kinky and into sex, your g/f sounds a little lame and uptight. I might sound like an *******, but I've never been in a relationship more than 6 months, and never been "in love" with a girl, so maybe thats why. But I would totally go for it
    Mike,

I want to do it, but I don't. Do you know what I mean? I honestly think it would be amazing to have sex with her sister, even if only once, and then still date mg gf. I know her sister wouldn't tell her.

We are friends...but we couldn't get away with hanging out. Our jobs conflict...and the only time I see her is when I'm visiting my gf.

And trust me man..in the past year...especially the past few months...there has been direct touching. I didn't include every single thing in my post that has happened over the past year. She touches my stomach, rubs it, etc. She'll give me back massages...grab my pecs...grab my ass, slap my ass, etc. She's even licked my neck before on a couple occasions. Most recently she ate a blue popsicle...licked my neck and was like "hahah your neck is blue"

She'll occasionally come up and bite me. This sounds kinda funny...but she'll come up from behind me and bite my ears sometimes...and I swear I feel her tongue...but she's not sucking on them..just kinda nibbling.

What I said previously about her poking my d*ck wasn't the first time it's been like that. She'll sit on my lap sometimes...and bounce up and down. Like...I'll be nervous and won't even get hard from it.

I've grabbed her ass, slapped her ass, touched/rubbed her stomach, legs.

So I mean...the touching can't be stepped up anymore than it is now...unless it was basically foreplay...
    Last edited by IrishLuck; 11-20-2005 at 05:16 PM.

I personally think the girl is not much of a sister if shes getting on her boyfriend of 2 years. I don't know what you should do, I've never been in this kind of situation. But this girl wants to you bad, you already turned her down once. if she gets on you again she will be on you harder.

The girl i'm dating i told her I wanted to take things slow and not jsut jump into sex. She stayed the weekend with me a few weeks agao and was all on me. Hell I lasted a half hour before I was parking the beef bus in tuna town. A mans will can be strong but a guy can only take so much teasing until they break.
    The thing is...would something really have happened in that bathroom? Or was it just an act to be funny? That's what I don't know....(i'm sure udon't either).

I don't know if I'm being nieve or what....but for some reason I don't know if she's doing it because she wants it....or if she just wants to KNOW that I would bang her IF I had the chance...

The thing is...would something really have happened in that bathroom? Or was it just an act to be funny? That's what I don't know....(i'm sure udon't either).

I don't know if I'm being nieve or what....but for some reason I don't know if she's doing it because she wants it....or if she just wants to KNOW that I would bang her IF I had the chance...
    I seriously think somehting would have happened in that bathroom, she was making reference to screwing her if you had the chance and was checking out your package. Those signs are enough for me to see that she was ready for a little fun before her b/f came over.

I seriously think she was ready to fukk you that second if you played your cards right

Master of the Dark Arts Tromboner45's Avatar
    Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I reccommend you read this:

"So the other day, me and my girlfriend of 5 years are talking about how much we want to get married. She's met my family, but i haven't met hers yet. That weekend, we decided to head out there and meet her mom, dad and sister.
    The first night we're there, we're hanging out in the dining room with her mom, dad and sister, and her sister is sitting across the table rubbing my leg. I'm kinda freaked out and decide to go into the other room as her dad is getting ready to watch the game. We go in there and he doesn't say a word to me, he's a hardcore ******* (goes to get a beer, doesn't get me one or even ask, takes the remote and switches channels as we really get into something, watch the game and cheers against the team on the hat i was wearing). Anyway, i go to bed that night and tell my wife how much her family hates me (but leave out that her sister is into me). The next day, they all decide to go camping, but my gf, her dad and her mom are going to pick something up at the store, but her sister was going to take me to the cabin in the woods. I hesitantly agree, and my gf says she will be there in around 3 or 4 hours. Her sister and I arrive at the cabin and she takes off her jacket and looks at me. She stares into my eyes, "Tromboner45, I hate my sister. I guarantee if you go upstairs right now, we will have 3 hours of the most passionate sex of our lives. If not, then just leave." She runs upstairs, tearing off clothes like crazy. I turn around to run out the door. As i open the door, her father is standing there, tears in eyes. "Son, I can't believe how loyal you are. This was your test and you passed it! You can marry our daughter!!!!" The whole family walked in and we had a huge, great meal and a good laugh."

Moral of the story: Keep your condoms in the car>

Seriously, though, reps for being faithful.
    Hate is a powerful word; I, in turn, am a powerful man, borne from it. Your fear is my strength, your insecurity, my pride. All i have ever known is loathing... You toss aside my teachings to preach of love, which you know nothing of?! I know love... Let me show you the way. Hate... Hate was my first love.

The demons are sleepless and immaterial, death is at hand, and I am weak. Lord, help me; do not let Thy creature perish, for Thou carest for me in my misery.

St. Peter of Damascus

Originally Posted by Tromboner45

"So the other day, me and my girlfriend of 5 years are talking about how much we want to get married. She's met my family, but i haven't met hers yet. That weekend, we decided to head out there and meet her mom, dad and sister.
    The first night we're there, we're hanging out in the dining room with her mom, dad and sister, and her sister is sitting across the table rubbing my leg. I'm kinda freaked out and decide to go into the other room as her dad is getting ready to watch the game. We go in there and he doesn't say a word to me, he's a hardcore ******* (goes to get a beer, doesn't get me one or even ask, takes the remote and switches channels as we really get into something, watch the game and cheers against the team on the hat i was wearing). Anyway, i go to bed that night and tell my wife how much her family hates me (but leave out that her sister is into me). The next day, they all decide to go camping, but my gf, her dad and her mom are going to pick something up at the store, but her sister was going to take me to the cabin in the woods. I hesitantly agree, and my gf says she will be there in around 3 or 4 hours. Her sister and I arrive at the cabin and she takes off her jacket and looks at me. She stares into my eyes, "Tromboner45, I hate my sister. I guarantee if you go upstairs right now, we will have 3 hours of the most passionate sex of our lives. If not, then just leave." She runs upstairs, tearing off clothes like crazy. I turn around to run out the door. As i open the door, her father is standing there, tears in eyes. "Son, I can't believe how loyal you are. This was your test and you passed it! You can marry our daughter!!!!" The whole family walked in and we had a huge, great meal and a good laugh."

haha, i immediately thought of that story when i read this thread

I seriously think she was ready to fukk you that second if you played your cards right
    Well, looks like I have a decision to make then...what would u do?

Be faithful to the girl 2 years is a longtime to throw away. I gaurentee that the guilt will get to you in the future if you do it.

SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hit that ****

Registered User B.b. in stress!'s Avatar
    B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tromboner45

that story just changes everything!

I wouldn't do it, even if she is the perfect girl. just think of it in a karma sense, what goes around comes around

Well, looks like I have a decision to make then...what would u do?
    PIITB

It depends on so many factors, its tough to say. It really depends how you feel about your g/f. Obviously it could fukk up the a sister/sister bond for a long time if they ever find out (I dont think this type of thing can be kept secret forever). They're sisters, one day they'll get in a huge fight and the older sister will be pissed and blurt out "yea, well I fukked your boyfriend!".

I think in the bedroom, I would have been turned on from seeing her naked and in shorts and all that, I probably would have gone for it for sure. And if I screwed that up, I'd still be so turned on that I would be calling her to come to her place when noones home but her

So theres my .02, if you love your g/f I suggest you dont do this, but if she ever ends up cheating on you, you'll be fukking kicking yourself.

B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PIITB

It depends on so many factors, its tough to say. It really depends how you feel about your g/f. Obviously it could fukk up the a sister/sister bond for a long time if they ever find out (I dont think this type of thing can be kept secret forever). They're sisters, one day they'll get in a huge fight and the older sister will be pissed and blurt out "yea, well I fukked your boyfriend!".

I think in the bedroom, I would have been turned on from seeing her naked and in shorts and all that, I probably would have gone for it for sure. And if I screwed that up, I'd still be so turned on that I would be calling her to come to her place when noones home but her

So theres my .02, if you love your g/f I suggest you dont do this, but if she ever ends up cheating on you, you'll be fukking kicking yourself.
    thats just about everything i want to say.

hey irish, on a percentage scale, rank ur relationship with u and ur gf. 100% being the highest

all im trying to get at is, if ur relationship is high with ur gf, then dont do it