xatulx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Low Carb Diet - Feeling Bad

I'm trying to cut to lose fat/weight and am on a very low carb diet. I feel like complete **** if I don't eat carbs, I basically feel like im melting and in a complete state of weakness and trance basically. My diet is cottage cheese, whey protein, eggs, tuna, and salad/veggies, but I still can't handle this low carb diet. Is there anyway to get carbs in my body that are healthy and can keep me going, I feel like I can't do cardio or workout if I don't eat carbs.

Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Once you adapt it will be fine, the transition phase from utilizing glucose as your main source of fuel to more fat will be tough.
    risk nothing, gain nothing

Get'n huge you know partymonster975's Avatar
    partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its prob. a transition.
    I'm on one too. How long have u been on it?
    Your energy will be slightly lower but not like this. Are you eating veggies with every meal with protein? also r u eating every 2-3 hours?
    How low are ur carbs? Mine are set to 40-50g's a day but I usually go lower.
    also, you should be doing low intensity cardio if ur not already.
    S

visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000) visionz1234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try using glutamine with whey/creatine before, during and after your workouts to fuel glycogen stores.

coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i heard its not all about what kind of carbs you eat or w/e
    its the amount of calories you take in from carbs throughout the WHOLE day that matters. You should be able to fit in whole grains, just not as much at night and definitely after working out and in the morning.
    What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coreanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i went through the same thing you did for wrestling
    but then i read an article about diets like that and i hear it may even hinder your results

so i try to fit in small carbs through each small meal, less and less carbs as the night falls. i worked much more efficiently, and burned more fat for sure.

you should also try looking into green tea extract supps, caffeine supps(not even supps, **** like tea and coffee helps alot)

but yeah my main point is, low carb is very hard to do and u are most likely to hinder your gains, lose muscle, and be less efficient

try fitting in small carbs throughout each meal, just not too mucha nd keep it to complex carbs
    What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xatulx View Post
    I'm trying to cut to lose fat/weight and am on a very low carb diet. I feel like complete **** if I don't eat carbs, I basically feel like im melting and in a complete state of weakness and trance basically. My diet is cottage cheese, whey protein, eggs, tuna, and salad/veggies, but I still can't handle this low carb diet. Is there anyway to get carbs in my body that are healthy and can keep me going, I feel like I can't do cardio or workout if I don't eat carbs.
    no teen should really be doing low carbs, unless you are doing a show or you are obese and need to lose weight. teen metabolism is crazy, maybe cut back on carbs, but dont truly do a low carb diet. get some oats and veggies and you will be good. you will look more filled out too, cause low carb makes you look flat.

NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathonQB14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by coreanwarrior View Post
    i went through the same thing you did for wrestling
    but then i read an article about diets like that and i hear it may even hinder your results

so i try to fit in small carbs through each small meal, less and less carbs as the night falls. i worked much more efficiently, and burned more fat for sure.

you should also try looking into green tea extract supps, caffeine supps(not even supps, **** like tea and coffee helps alot)

but yeah my main point is, low carb is very hard to do and u are most likely to hinder your gains, lose muscle, and be less efficient

try fitting in small carbs throughout each meal, just not too mucha nd keep it to complex carbs
    agreed. you will lose some muscle while low carbs. eat those complex carbs. you will feel so much better and energetic too

Dexter07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dexter07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dexter07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When I was trying to loose weights I did the whole "low carb" thing and I guess it worked but I felt like crap, and lost muscle. But now I actually eat alot of complex low GI carbs like yams,oats,brown rice..ect..ect.. and I havent gained any fat (as far as I know) and I have added muscle. So I say EAT CARBS! (the good ones)

Get'n huge you know partymonster975's Avatar
    partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) partymonster975 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see ur point but this has also worked so well for so many. I'm on it and have seen tons on it with good results.
    I do plan to tweak it though down the road and add some more carbs in threw the day.
    But i also have 40lbs to lose. If ur below 15% bf then I dont think this is at all for you. My target goal is 15%. After thats its carb cycling and just cleaner eating.
    S