pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

FiRST AMATURE BODYBUILDING SHOW.

its the 20th of november here in kuwait, and im getting ready for my first show which will be on the 31st of march..
    heres my 18 weeks out starting to get readdy...
    im going to the gym 7 days a week average of 4.5 hours a day.
    and only 20 mins cardio consisting of walking.
    and about 1750 reps of abs daily.
    and my diet plan is as follows.

meal1- 50 grams slow carbs 25 grams whey 25 grams slow protien
    meal2- myoplax delux
    meal3- 2 chiken brest and bland salad
    meal4- potatoe and tuna and phosphogen hp
    meal5- 50 grams whey (post training)
    meal6- tuna
    meal7-25 grams casin protien

supplement are hydroxycut 12 pills a day
    my stats..
    wieght=180lbs
    hieght5'9
    age 18
    "Shut up and Train"- Universal Nutrition

yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeah buddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

18 weeks

what weight class do you want to enter? If u do that diet for 18 weeks you'll end up lightweight. Unless u want that. Also, in my opinion too many reps for abs a day. I would hit them only 2-3 times a week if u go 7 days. A diet like that makes me think you are needing major cutting, and u will loose muscle mass. read layne's article and try to follow it, it's awsome:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm
    My first contest was last week and I dieted almost 12 weeks and lost too much weight. First show though so u learn lots. I followed laynes article almost exactly and it got me SUPER frekin shreded. You get really ripped 3 weeks out, and during the last week you are SHREDDED. Good luck brotha

almost forgot..u need more carbs, looks like atkins, you dont need to be there at this point

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    diet needs work

"m going to the gym 7 days a week average of 4.5 hours a day.
    and about 1750 reps of abs daily."

^^ terrible

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where is the show?
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pro-teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i will post picktures next week and keep them updated weekly the contest is in KUWAIT. and my wieght class is 60-70 KG i am currently carying about over 15 LBs of fat
    "Shut up and Train"- Universal Nutrition

joshyouwha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

yea man thats to many hydo pills to many reps dont kill your self bro

xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtralean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^ lol strong bump!

I wonder what happened to this guy.. Maybe he disappeared cause he ate so little!