Thread: GVT Results!

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)

GVT Results!

Here are my results and summary of my first complete 6 week cycle of GVT, I am pleased!

Legs +1 inch
    Calves same
    Waist same
    Bi/tri +3/4
    Chest +1/2

Weight +5 pounds
    bf% - .8%
    lean mass + 6 pounds

I did this on a bulk which is a must for GVT, it's tough! GVT IS overtraining in my book but if treated as such you can get good results. I did take a week off becasue of a slight muscle strain which may have also helped along with a long weekend off last weekend. It's time for another break now! I am going to get my rep range set for HST and then take a week to 10 days off and start HST.
    Will I do it again? Yes, just not right away, I need a change. Would I recommend it, yes/no?? If you are a beginner, NO, otherwise yes. I beleive it helped my squat more than anything, and according the figures it shows. Doing 10 sets of 10 reps really helped me concentrate on form and working the muscle,not the weight.
    I also beleive if you have a lagging muscle group you could use GVT on that muscle group only to shock it

As for supps,
    Protein powder( a post workout formula and ProComplex)
    Creatine
    liver tabs
    multi vit
    trib

To be honest I was not real consistant on the supps so I don't know how much of a part they played. I have a hard time remembering to take the tabs
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)

GVT Link

Here's a link to GVT in case you missed it before.

http://www.sover.net/~timw/gvt.htm
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

patrolling the universe snakeman's Avatar
    snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

good gains it looks like it worked well for you, do you plan on using it again? i think when i change my program i will try it for the next session. good post bro.

IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for posting your results. I am most interested in the legs + 1 inch which is great, which seems to follow some other peoples views that legs need volume not lower reps and failure. Will you keep the higher volme for legs?

HST

This has definitly been a learning experience but I am moving on to HST which utilizes both high and low reps and is full body routine 3 days a week.
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up My GVT experience

Here are my results and summary of my first complete 5 weeks of a planned 6 weeks of GVT, I am extreamly HAPPY!
    I have one week left of GVT.

Legs +.4 inch
    Calves same
    Waist ~same, maybe up .5"
    Bi/tri +1/2
    Chest +1/2

This was a 1-test/4ad homebrew stack coupled with the GVT.

Other supps.......
    Protein
    C, B-50 complex, E,
    Creatine
    Ala - 1.5 - 2 grams a day
    CLA - 6 grams a day
    Olive & flax oils
    ZMA

Weight +15 lbs first 3 weeks, now down to +10 lbs
    bf%..... + 2.5% after 3 weeks.....now down to +1%
    lean mass ~ 9 pounds

This is my first experience with GVT. For bulking I definately recommend this for advanced trainers. I agree with Charger that GVT is not for newbies. There was one thing that I noticed that I solely attribute to the GVT. I was freaking starving all the time. I couldn't get enough food. More than on any bulk regiment than I have done in the past. I'm 2 weeks removed from my 1-test/4ad stack and I'm still starving, so I know that wasn't the cause. Sleep.......ha......as any time on 1-test.......I couldn't get enough sleep.

Well, I have this week as my last week of GVT.......wheeeeewwwwww Keeping up this volume while decreasing food intake is getting tougher .....it may be a struggle to keep this last week of GVT going. But, I'll make it.....I''m just to damned determined.

To sum it all up, GVT is AMAZING......but is better off done on some type of androgen/anabolic/PH IMHO. Otherwise, Overtraining it becomes for many.

Well, another few weeks and a cutting I will go. Ha - LOL

PEACE

Re: My GVT experience

Originally posted by Chi_town
    There was one thing that I noticed that I solely attribute to the GVT. I was freaking starving all the time. I couldn't get enough food.
    SO TRUE!!!!! I have noticed the same thing. This guy I work with is amazed at the amount of food I have been eating, I just can't get full. I also noticed given the chance I can take a nap REAL easy! Power naps. Sleep and food, I can't get enough, did I forget se? that too!

Chi-town, what's your next routine? I see your headed for a cut.
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

gymstud2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Charger, how long did your workouts on this program last. I could use something new to try post-comp and it looks interesting.

1 hour Gymstud to do 26 sets.
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Re: Re: My GVT experience

Originally posted by Charger
    Chi-town, what's your next routine? I see your headed for a cut.

A bit lower volume that's for sure. I'm going to stay on my 5 day split one bodypart a day only combining shoulders and back.

And will be Keto'ing in a few weeks for probably 6-8 weeks.

Damn, Bulking is so much more FUN.

Then another mini (3-4 week) bulk/1-test cycle (the holidays), followed by another cut cycle in Jan 03.

Charger,

Keep us informed on your HST. Good Luck

PEACE

kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

Looks like the GVT worked well Charger a good shock to the system. How long do you think someone should stay on it though before gains demise?
    Its never to late to transform! www.physiqueoverfifty.co.uk

Kendo, six weeks is plenty. I am ready for a change and my body is ready for a change. As I said before, if you have a lagging muscle group such as legs in my case this works great.

Chi_town, I tried cutting/bulking like you are last year and did not like it. I was cutting over Thanksgiving and Christmas, not good. This year it's fat and happy until Feb.

As for HIT, I'll keep you all informed
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually planning on only cutting into maybe early december and then maintain a week or two and then (mini) bulk over X-ms and New Years.

I can give up gorging on thanksgivving as long as I can still have X-mas and New Years.

If I did the "Fat and Happy til Feb" thing............I'd have to cut for 2 years straight. LOL