QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

dont wake up with a morning wood anymore [serious] help please.

im 18 and this happens. Is it normal? im pretty positive its not. What is the best supplement i could buy to fix this? my sex drive has been pretty low for a while now and i want to fix it.

Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gotta wonder why, eh?

Have you recently done a PH cycle?

If not, consider getting a hormone blood test to see where your hormone levels are. If they are normal, you might try Maca in higher doses, it does wonders for wood and libido.
    My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3744611

6'2", 265 lbs

"3-AD will be called 3-AD but will not be the 3-AD that never got out. It will be BETTER. That's all I can say because that's all I know." -timdull2, AX SuperHypePypeSmoker, hyping the then-non-existent 3-AD

dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's normal...i wouldn't really let it bother me if i were you you'll be fine...if you get desperate try horny goat weed twice a day...
    Betancourt Nutrition Brand manager
    "Competition Breeds Innovation" www.BetancourtNutrition.com

Training, Nutrition & Lifestyle blog:
    www.LiftandPray.com

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rob_is_the_hulk View Post
    im 18 and this happens. Is it normal? im pretty positive its not. What is the best supplement i could buy to fix this? my sex drive has been pretty low for a while now and i want to fix it.
    try Zinc or Zma [Both test bosters]nitric oxide[ in a nut shell will def make you hard just be sure to take them on a empty stomach[ food messes with absorbtion]
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get a hotter girlfriend
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's actually natural. During REM sleep (Rapid Eye Movement), that's where you tend to dream and get some of your deepest sleep. It's also when you get the woody.
    Blew the knee doing squats....

SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by put5onyo View Post
    get a hotter girlfriend
    haha nice one
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    ****Rep Me And I'll Rep You Back****
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Current Goal: Bulk
    [X]165lbs 1/29/11
    [X]170lbs 2/3/11
    [X]175lbs 2/6/11
    []180lbs
    []185lbs

Current Sups:
    ON 100% Why Gold Standard
    ON 100% Casein
    ON Creatine 2500
    AI Swole Stack
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Xtend

Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get a hotter girlfriend
    or boyfriend

haha JK, but seriously if your into that.

More Seriously:

Originally Posted by stevenhyu View Post
    It's actually natural. During REM sleep (Rapid Eye Movement), that's where you tend to dream and get some of your deepest sleep. It's also when you get the woody.
    This is correct, as per my psych teachers. Have your sleeping patterns changed recently?

The fact that your not waking up with a woody probably means that your not waking up in the REM step, which probably means your getting better sleep. The REM stage is where your brain activity goes crazy (dreaming), your blood pressure rises (woody) faster breathing, etc. There are 5 stages (if you count the transition from awake to asleep as a stage, some don't) in the sleep cycle, and they repeat throughout the night, you make it through a cycle in about 90 minutes I think. Someone double check me it has been two years since my last psych class and this is from memory... or you can look it up im too lazy right now.

On days that you wake up with a woody do you remember your dreams (the answer is probably yes) and when you dont get a woody (you probably dont)?
    Just something to think about

Originally Posted by rob_is_the_hulk View Post
    my sex drive has been pretty low for a while now and i want to fix it.
    But you also said this, which I would think is unrelated to waking up with a woody or not, this may be a sign of some other problems or something, some of the products recommended already might help, but I have no idea, I'm no doctor.
    Last edited by Sturdi87; 12-28-2007 at 09:59 AM.
    The information in this post reflects personal views and is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or health care provider, nor is it intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or disorder of any kind.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Simple Answer:

It's your Test levels. Get them checked or look into a Test/NO Booster.

-Spaz

Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Taurus Rising has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    try Zinc or Zma [Both test bosters]nitric oxide[ in a nut shell will def make you hard just be sure to take them on a empty stomach[ food messes with absorbtion]

interesting advice. can you provide a link or anything that show zinc or zma actually work as test boosters?

try nitric oxide? I'll leave that one alone.

Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sturdi87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JACKED 666 View Post

interesting advice. can you provide a link or anything that show zinc or zma actually work as test boosters?

haha x2. REPS
    The information in this post reflects personal views and is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or health care provider, nor is it intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or disorder of any kind.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jesus, loads of over-reaction here.

teens go through periods of high and low libido all the time - it's nothing to be concerned about. i can be a walking erection one week and completely uninterested the next.

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    teens go through periods of high and low libido all the time - it's nothing to be concerned about. i can be a walking erection one week and completely uninterested the next.

Serious?

When I was that age, I was a walking boner all the time. For real, I was like a dog, going around humping everyone's leg.

I guess we all have different hormones though.
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dizi24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've never woken up with morning wood. I had my a blood test recently, and my test was well above average. Don't sweat it

SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SledgeHammer99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My libidos been super low as well lately. Im not sure if I should get it checked out or what. I did some AnEvol a little while back and Im hoping that didnt mess anything up.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Serious?

When I was that age, I was a walking boner all the time. For real, I was like a dog, going around humping everyone's leg.

I guess we all have different hormones though.

Haha...Yeah, I kinda have the same problem but to the OP, its probably cuz ur sleeping patterns have changed...but definetly go get ur blood tested

RyoSmuddyTup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dexyDayday Kt

I recently got this virus, I am currently in Safemode with Networking, It wont let me start up any programs except online like enet and mozilla Even when i try to install a new antivir program it wont start anything up please help me
    articletimeline info/unlock-iphone-4-easily-with-our-solution/ ultimatearticledirectory com/index php?page=article&article_id=673368 articleseven info/unlock-iphone-4-easily-with-our-solution/ dscdu com/2011/10/26/unlock-iphone-4-easily-with-our-solution/

DaSmuddyTup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

rtdexyDayday Kt

i have a laptop model presario c300 i have windows xp sp2 in it i just formatted it i have installed all dirvers but wen i m trying to install sound drivers it says 'cannot find modem for device' n sometimes says 'cannot find device for driver' how do i install sound drivers to my laptop internet is working everything else is working thers no virus because i have jus now formattd sound device is of conexant universal it has a smart audio software with it i have installed that pls help
    iesw org/index php?/topic/2264-skackerari-ket/ healthrocket info/index php?topic=12860 new#new welshgamers co uk/forum/index php?action=profile;u=40373 bkpm jogjaprov go id/forum/profile php?id=105373

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Taurus Rising View Post

Post to rep power
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Libido is just something thats going to drop as you get older, but you are still young.

Its hard to tell here sitting on the computer what your lifestyle is like, but something such as working too much, lack of sleep, bad diet, over-training can all be contributing factors to lower libido. Also over-indulgence in sexual activities may cause this as well.

If you think your condition is not improving and getting serious, if you are trying to address what Ive stated above with no improvements, get a checkup and be sure there are no underlying conditions.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i dont get MW as much as i used to but still get it few times a week.

my fave is waking up at 2am really needing to piss with the morning wood and doing a hand stand to take a leak! if anything helps me practice my arm bars for mma as i try to aim it!
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No one notices how old this thread is or who the poster is.........

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jackhouseson View Post
    No one notices how old this thread is or who the poster is.........
    i did but im bored...
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jackhouseson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fair enough

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT Nobody realizes thread is from 07 and OP is b&

*EDIT* Somebody caught on
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." Socrates

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    ITT Nobody realizes thread is from 07 and OP is b&

*EDIT* Somebody caught on
    Where Im from its still like the 1950's, its ok.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    get a hotter girlfriend
    Always, ALWAYS love this answer (makes me LOL ... dead serious)

Either that or get some Perform by AI Sports. Take it immediately before bed.

-Spaz

st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st3voness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some teens naturally have low testosterone levels.

You're never going to stop stressing about it (which will make your performance worse) until you go to a doctor. So just go.

DaSmuddyTup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Homouptult 3v

I have Trend Micro, and I'm not sure if its the best virus proector

hostingforwebmasters com/articles/index php?page=article&article_id=111737 articlewizard co cc/index php?page=article&article_id=227489 articlecity in/entertainment-movies/buy-********-likes-4 html nevadasunshine info/2011/10/buy-********-likes/
    http://cleardg.com/uncategorized http://www.articleturnkey.com/website/index.php/index.php?page=article&article_id=114164 http://blogtoearnings.com/buy-********-likes/