Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My gf broke up with me because her friends told her to

We were dating for over 4 months, and she went to hang out with her friends from school for a girls night out dinner. She randomly stopped texting me back for an hour and she finally called and I asked where she was and she says "Umm, I think we should break up" and I hear her girl friend's in the back ground talking, and I'm like, "Oh okay well it was good while it lasted. Have fun in college, bye."

Honestly, the coldest break up I've ever witnessed or been a part of. Especially since we were going for 4 months. I honestly could care less, because she's just stupid. I lol'd.

| Green Bay Packers | Milwaukee Bucks | Milwaukee Brewers |

Founder of the *DH* Posse
    Fukin fuk with us, pussies

Reps forever: isp

Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50) Always.Rising will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow

Originally Posted by *DH* View Post
    We were dating for over 4 months, and she went to hang out with her friends from school for a girls night out dinner. She randomly stopped texting me back for an hour and she finally called and I asked where she was and she says "Umm, I think we should break up" and I hear her girl friend's in the back ground talking, and I'm like, "Oh okay well it was good while it lasted. Have fun in college, bye."

Honestly, the coldest break up I've ever witnessed or been a part of. Especially since we were going for 4 months. I honestly could care less, because she's just stupid. I lol'd.
    Harsh to take in. But if you really don't crawl back to her, than you handled this more maturely than many young people and for that good job. You should be proud.

Srs.

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She didn't break up with you because her friend told her to.

Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by daitrong View Post
    yeah.

but goodjob in handling it. now will you follow through. probably not

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daitrong View Post
    Care to elaborate?

Originally Posted by Ericisfly View Post
    yeah.

but goodjob in handling it. now will you follow through. probably not
    Care to elaborate?

showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    if thats truly all you said to her then good job

and from here on out cut all contact with her and she will be crawling back in no time and when she does **** her.

magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magneto90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1.Start hanging out with as many girls as possible
    2. Ex will get jealous
    3. make up sex
    4. slap her in the face with your dik
    5. never speak again
    "We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."

KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenKosto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If she's going to do something like that, better now then later down the road, trust me bro.

**** bitches, aquire money.
    It could ALWAYS be worse.

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy."
    "So what if you've done something wrong...Find someone who hasn't."
    "I've failed over and over again in my life, and that's why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    "He who hesitates, masturbates."

I forgot to add, she texted me this morning before work

Her: Hey, I think we should meet up in 2 weeks and talk it out and end things on a good term

Me: Why? It did end good, and i dont wanna see you

Her: I just wanted things to be okay...

Me: They are

Her: Okay well have fun at work, I will always care about you

Me: Back at ya. Bye

Her: Im serious

Me: So am I. Bye

and she just texted me now saying "Hey whats up.." and I didnt reply

johnny321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Her: Hey, I think we should meet up in 2 weeks and talk it out and end things on a good term

so fuking alpha, well played my brother.

aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you've got a better chance of teaching her a lesson by not even responding to her at all.

traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) traxchix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

she sounds crazy. dont entertain her. you're doing well so far.
    "If you love someone set them Free. If they come back, set em on Fire." Then repeat as needed or until they stop screaming...

Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep you need to ignore her texts. Silence is the most powerful response.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how old are you? (please say like 18 lol)

showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    yeah dont respond anymore to her texts

Why you mad though? creepingjustice's Avatar
    creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500) creepingjustice is not very helpful. (-500)
    You accepted a break up via telephone? Alpha male would tell her STFU and do it in person or it doesn't count.

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Baurman View Post
    Yep you need to ignore her texts. Silence is the most powerful response.
    ^This.

Stop responding to her texts. She dumped you... she should have no expectation of you wanting to speak to her again. She ony wants to keep talking to you and see you again in two weeks because she is pissed you didn't go all emo and start crying/begging her to stay so she could stroke her own ego.

Dead silence from you will just drive her crazy.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

My best mate was seeing this hot Macedonian girl up until recently (codenamed fruitbat).

She starts being distant, acting shady, avoids him, etc. He confronts her at her work, asks what's up, she says "nuthin, everythings fine" but the next night sms's him the message "I can't see you anymore. My family found out about you, and serious sht is about to go down".

LOL "oh the drama". Lamest melodramatic excuse ever. Anyway, my mate just didn't even reply. No snivelling, he just laughed, and teed up a date with another girl that very night (codenamed peach).

Well, now it has gone from fruitbat going out of her way to avoid him, and dumping him by sms, to her stalking him at his work, driving past his house, getting her friends to pester their mutual acquaintances asking what he's up to, etc.

The fact he just didn't respond, and is totally non-plussed by her ejector seat exit from the relationship, seems to have totally broken her mind.

It's sickening to watch.

Yet if he snivelled & grovelled, she'd have nothing but contempt & disgust for him.

B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B. Roth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This was pretty much PERFECT. You didn't seem butthurt at all and told her you didn't have any reason to see her. Now ignore every text she sends you from here on out and it will drive her insane/you win. I hope you didn't reply to her "Hey what's up.." text.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B. Roth View Post
    This was pretty much PERFECT. You didn't seem butthurt at all and told her you didn't have any reason to see her. Now ignore every text she sends you from here on out and it will drive her insane/you win. I hope you didn't reply to her "Hey what's up.." text.
    agreed....and disagree... Im big on NOT txting cause the more she knows the more she can come back with replies or reasons to hit you up - when she doesnt know shiz she can only make stuff up in her mind

me: .......chirp.....churp........herpa herp......**no response**
    Her: ???????
    Her: why wont you talk to me? are you mad

get what Im sayin - shes scrambling cause she's like Oh shi+, he's not being needy douce bag guy who is sad, he's ok with it - op good job either way - different methods of attack - not hating - gjdm

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Good job, bro. This is the first trap after a break up and you avoided it beautifully.

axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for da updates

hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

reps sir, you are handling things very well
    *Misc Firearms Crew Illuminati*

"Weapons of Peace" - Kalashnikov Concern

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That was beautiful, good job OP!

.... and this has shed some light on a situation Ive been contemplating, my head is out of my ass now. I really needed to read this.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nillocsivad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5 star thread

UPDATE!

Her friend begged me to talk to her just once, so she can explain things to me. I said I don't need an explanation, and she kept asking so I said **** it, tell her to call me if she has something to say.

So a minute later she calls. Here's the convo:

Me: Hello
    Her: Hey
    Me: Did you need something
    her: no
    me: then why did you call
    her: you wanted me to
    me: no. your buddy told me you had something to say and i told her to let you call
    her: okay i do. listen im really sorry if i disrespected you at all. i love your family and i loved being with you. we just didnt get along to well and something had to be done. i really care about you and i will never ever forget our good times and memories.
    me: okay
    her: okay?
    me: thanks for being honest, now its my turn. i dont care. idc what you just said, idc what you do, idc about you. you say youll never forget our memories? i say what memories? idk who you are, and just letting you know, i have moved on.
    her: (crying) you moved on already?
    me: yes. i dont care about you. you wanted to break up? cool, idc. it aint even a big deal
    her: (crying/stuttering) im sorry
    me: yeah well i got to go now, good luck
    her: good luck in college (crying)
    me: bye
    *hangs up*

For a second, I started to feel bad, but I remembered she's a bitch and doesn't deserve my time. So basically I said fuk everything we had, I've found someone else.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Win!
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you said that word for word then props to you. You were just as cold as she was and that is what she deserved.
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................

I applaud your courage and strength.

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    UPDATE!

Her friend begged me to talk to her just once, so she can explain things to me. I said I don't need an explanation, and she kept asking so I said **** it, tell her to call me if she has something to say.

So a minute later she calls. Here's the convo:

Me: Hello
    Her: Hey
    Me: Did you need something
    her: no
    me: then why did you call
    her: you wanted me to
    me: no. your buddy told me you had something to say and i told her to let you call
    her: okay i do. listen im really sorry if i disrespected you at all. i love your family and i loved being with you. we just didnt get along to well and something had to be done. i really care about you and i will never ever forget our good times and memories.
    me: okay
    her: okay?
    me: thanks for being honest, now its my turn. i dont care. idc what you just said, idc what you do, idc about you. you say youll never forget our memories? i say what memories? idk who you are, and just letting you know, i have moved on.
    her: (crying) you moved on already?
    me: yes. i dont care about you. you wanted to break up? cool, idc. it aint even a big deal
    her: (crying/stuttering) im sorry
    me: yeah well i got to go now, good luck
    her: good luck in college (crying)
    me: bye
    *hangs up*

For a second, I started to feel bad, but I remembered she's a bitch and doesn't deserve my time. So basically I said fuk everything we had, I've found someone else.

soniamproud.jpg