Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    What she describes is an alpha male, who dictates the terms and conditions. The guy she is talking about will never hand his balls over to a woman, so they can be stored in her purse. That guy can take her or leave her and she knows it. And that is what turns her on.

The article is pure sophistry. . .
    No thread jack, but why in the hell do we weigh the same but your so much bigger than me?

Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is why old saggy whores are looking for their white knights. They made poor decisions by dating "bad boys" who dumped them when they were younger. No sympathy whatsoever.

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    No thread jack, but why in the hell do we weigh the same but your so much bigger than me?
    In the pics in my bodyspace, I'm around 235. And the answer to your question, young grasshopper, is you are 3 inches taller than me. It will take you longer to put on mass and get wide when you are that tall. You look great, as usual, my friend. Don't play the size game and compromise your six-pack. I'm also a lot older than you and have been doing this since you were a little kid. When you are my age, assuming you stick with it, you'll be 240-250, if you do it right. And stay off the sauce until you max out your genetic potential.

Hope all is well. . .
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chermy23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When that bish talks about Bad Boys being under dressed.... F that . Im going to be the best dressed guy in the place no matter where I go and i will NOT lower myself to wear Ed Hardy or some ish like that to get chicks. I do fine being put together and actually giving a F what I look like.
    Every Rep Counts

zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zr0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    is that how to be alpha

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    god I hate that queer term 'bad boy'

If she wants to have sex with you, and so does another girl, then you will automatically be a 'player' or a 'bad boy' - thats all there is to it.

has nothing to do with tattoos or motorcycle riding or any of that other ****
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post

If she wants to have sex with you, and so does another girl, then you will automatically be a 'player' or a 'bad boy' - thats all there is to it.

word. queer term is indeed queer.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brahs, this thread is 5 fuking years old.

o_O

/thread

muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500)
    I wanna be a badboy

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post

Not really. If you have sex with her, and then with another girl, that's what makes you a player. Its not how many women want you, its how you deal with it.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Not really. If you have sex with her, and then with another girl, that's what makes you a player. Its not how many women want you, its how you deal with it.
    my point is I could be the nerdiest guy in the world but if I have sex with multiple women and they know about it, I'm a 'bad boy'

If Im the most tatted up billy badass who rides a harley, smokes cigs, etc...but no woman will touch me, then I'm not a 'bad boy', I'm just a guy that tries too hard
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha funny this thread should come up. A female friend of mine has been bitching about how men are arseholes and dicks, etc. because of her past experiences. I called her out in front of everyone and told her she was the common factor in all this, and that she chose all those men and stayed with them. I then told her to STFU b/c this was like a broken record and nobody was to blame but herself.

I don't give a **** who this and that woman wants to date or sleep with or even marry, but it's annoying hearing their bull**** stories and wannabe-feminazi chants. What do you expect? Seriously. That's why I stay away from a woman whose list is a who's who of douchebags and dumbasses.

BTW - a lot of what these bimbos classify as a bad boy just sounds like an assertive, confident guy vs. a pathetic, placid, wimpy dork.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great article.

It means that as a guy you have to keep your edge, that essence of being a man, otherwise she will find someone else who has not lost it. I don't mean 'good' as paying off your credit card each month and holding a job which is what most people consider to be 'good'. I don't mean 'bad' as getting arrested for armed robbery. A bad boy is good because...

If you were a woman... would you pick the guy sitting home playing a computer game OR the guy who hops in his car/motorcycle and goes to the bike hangout, beach, bar, racing?

If you were a woman... would you pick the guy begging for a blow job that you 'owe him' because he bought you something you already forgot about OR the guy who comes home and says hey I found out this new sex position and gives you something you will remember forever?

If you were a woman would you pick different OR the same old thing? Interesting or expected?

How about bad or lukewarm? The opposite of love is not hate... it is indifference. That is what 'good' men without their edge become to a woman... indifference.