Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

pharm's Scivation/PF Transformation - attempted BULK

Mr pharm - Tell me what you don't like about yourself.....

I wanted to start a journal as soon as I got a digital camera....I finally got one and it won't load the pics to the computer (which it is supposed to do automatically). I have the beginning pics taken and will post as soon as I can get it figured out.

I am also packing to go out of town for 4 days, so not the most optimum time to start a journal. I am doing this more for motivation and fun, since I have a slim to none chance of winning.

My initial stats - 5'7", 155 lbs. I lifted regularly 3-4 years ago and was up to 165-170, but in the last couple years, I have been unhealthy, poor nutrition, ALOT of beer, and was smoking about a pack a day. Fast forward - got divorced, graduated for the third time, got a new job, and moved to Arizona from the midwest, away from all family and friends (who I drank with). I don't really know anyone down here, so in the past 6 months, I have quit smoking besides an occasional cigar, RARELY drink at all (from approx 50 beers a week to 2), attempting to eat better, and have lost 8-10 lbs. Still have a small gut....

My MAIN problem will be I don't eat that much, so it will be a challenge. After I wake up, I do not feel like eating at all. My schedule got changed at work, so my sleeping schedule needs to be adjusted. I work 4-10 hour shifts - it's generally busy and we are lucky if we get a break to eat, but it's nice getting an extra day off work during the week. Lately I have been brining food and trying to eat consistently.

As for workouts, I generally do chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders/forearms(sometimes same day, sometimes not depending on time). I'll add 20-30 min of cardio on my days off.
    I don't have a "set" workout - I try to do an exercise or order of exercises different every workout. I will post workouts/weights as they come.

Diet - I never feel like eating in the morning, so my usual breakfast is a MM shake with some oats and milk. I try and workout in the AM on work days (I work 12:30-11pm) generally no cardio due to time, and whenever I feel like it on off days, generally early afternoon.
    I HATE green vegetables (along with carrots, cauliflower, etc) and do not eat them.
    My typical diet "varitey" consists of tuna salad (2 cans albacore with 4 eggs and lite mayo) on wheat, PB&J with natural PB, tilapia, salmon, steaks(sirloin/ribeye), chicken breast, shrimp, assorted deli meats, black beans and rice (make a psuedo jambalaya), red beans and rice, tacos/tortillas (2 cans chicken breast, black beans and refiried beans, maybe steak) RUBIO's chicken burritio and shrimp/fish tacos, CHIPOLTE burritos/tacos, steak and chicken tacos from TACO BELL, chili, rice, Chinese take out, occasional slice of pizza, rarely McDonalds/ARBY's, english muffins w/PB&J, string cheese, applesauce, peanuts/beef jerky/granola bar/oatmeal squares for snacks.....

Supps - What I use now on a fairly regular basis - MVI, NOXIDANT, Substance, Xtend (pre-WO and at work), occasionally Nectar/ON, MM for breakfast. Use a Scorch for a pick-me-up if I need, NOW green tea, XF Ultra Peptide.
    What I have on hand that I am going to start using more consistantly - Sesamin, EC fish oil, have WB/GB that I will start soon.
    I have some ECA that I could use the last couple weeks to lean out a little?

Like I said, my problem is that I need to eat! I calculated my BEE around 2200+ cals, so I need about 2700+/day to gain! It won't be easy....

I am open to any suggestions or constructive criticisms. Money is not an issue, so I can buy food (going to pick up a couple boxes of Omaha Steaks for my rotisserie) or a supp or 2.

I love music, so maybe I will post a song of the day or copy Uhockey and have a rant of the day.

Going out of town, will post WO/pics when I get back......

ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ComoComo3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck man.
    Current Weight - 170 pounds

Desired Weight - 185 pounds by January 1, 2006.

kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck on your BULK! Have fun eating.
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH__________________________
    The 2005 NPC All South Training/Diet Log/Results
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=575939

40LB. BULK LOG_____________________________
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=621031

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how do you get the images from digital camera to upload? they say they are too big???
    I had to keep re-sizing them for them to upload.....
    Attached Images
    Last edited by pharm; 11-23-2005 at 03:40 PM.

Originally Posted by kasso99
    Good luck on your BULK! Have fun eating.
    Damn, I saw your log. Contest over, you win!

Registered User akomabutisakama's Avatar
    akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He dont win I win!!! LOL well good luck and I highly advise you eat some veggies even if u dont like them.
    15 y/o
    height 5'6

Scivation Primaforce 12 week transformation contest
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608609

Lucky bastards, I don't get Thanksgiving. I don't live anywhere near any family members and I have to go to work in a couple hours. Making almost $70/hr isn't anything to complain about though

The gym was open, so I did chest/tris - I'm not the strongest person in the world, so don't laugh....

Incline dumbells - 30x10, 35x10, 40x8, 45x8
    Hammer Bench -25x10, 30x8, 30x8
    Incline dumbell flyes - 15x10, 17.5x8, 20x8
    Skull Crushers - 35x10, 45x8, 45x6
    Straight bar pressdown - 30x10, 35x8, 40x8
    Hammer Dips - 25x12, 30x10, 30x8

no cardio
    Won't get to stuff myself, so most likely no caloric excess.
    Breakfast was french toast sticks, Xtend pre-during-post WO, Substance PWO.

I was thinking about getting the ON pro complex gainer or Ergopharm mass meal to help boost calories since I highly doubt I will be eating enough anytime soon.

First winter in Phoenix - it's NOV 24th - 80 degrees and sunny. I LOVE IT!
    Omaha is 33 degrees today - haha!
    Last edited by pharm; 11-24-2005 at 12:06 PM.

Tried to stay away from the mall today - went to the auto show, now there is like 6 cars I need to choose from - I plan on getting one soon....
    BMW 3 series, Infiniti G35, Lexus IS 250 OR I could save a bunch of money and get a Mazda MX-5 (doesn't look like a chick car anymore), Mitsubishi Galant GTS, or wait for the Saturn Sky (looks f'ing PIMP).

Anyway, had french toast sticks for breakfast and Fuddruckers western burger(bacon, pepperjack and guacamole) and fries for lunch, which I am sure was well over 1000 calories. Going to eat PB and J for supper and XF ultra peptide before bed.

workout - back/bis - Xtend pre/during and PWO - substance and NOxidant.
    Lat pulldowns - 85x12, 100x10, 120x8
    Deads (form didn't feel right) 135x10 (3 sets)
    Hammer iso-row - 25x12, 35x10, 45x10
    Standing EZ bar curl - 35x10, 35x10, 45x7
    Seated dumbell - 17.5x8, 17.5x8, one drop set from 25's to 10's
    15 min cardio on elliptical machine >6.0

I heard the new Madonna song "Hung Up" - great cardio song.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by pharm
    Tried to stay away from the mall today
    Probably a great idea on Black Friday

Looking good man, and I wish you well on your bulk
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pharm
    I heard the new Madonna song "Hung Up" - great cardio song.
    alright, thats it, im outta here

Originally Posted by sword chucks
    alright, thats it, im outta here
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    I was waiting to see how long it took to get a comment.
    I like harder music for lifting (Tool, Slipknot, Hatebreed, Chevelle, Disturbed, Sevendust, etc) and music with beat for cardio (Kottonmouth Kings, Beck, Sublime, Ludacris, Outkast, Public Enemy, etc)

Today was an off day, watched football and a movie (11:14 - messed up!).
    Had french toast sticks, honey battered chicken breast strips and fries, and a WHOLE California Pizza Kitchen BBQ chicken pizza (so far).

Tomorow I am going to start the sesamin and fish oil -
    I found that I still have 3/4 bottle of CRE2 by Thermolife I should finish, so I am going to start that, then follow with the GB/WB combo.
    Last edited by pharm; 11-26-2005 at 05:50 PM.

Tried to put some stuff into Fitday, but find its format highly annoying. Anything better? I'm willing to pay for something that works and is a little mroe accurate....
    Can someone PM me the directions for doing the highlighting/color and HTML effects please?

My goals - I would like to get to 165-170 and able to see my abs.
    I'm not big on bench #'s, since I usually use dumbells, so a modest number would be ~185 for reps and I would like to be able to squat >250.
    I know it doesn't look like it, but I used to be able to do both a couple times.

Gold's gym - over 20,000 sq ft and there were 6 people including me at 8pm on Sunday.

Legs
    Squats - 135x10, 155x9, 175x7
    Leg press - 2 platesx12, 4 platesx10, 4x10
    Leg extension - 60x10, 60x10
    Leg curl - 50x12, 65x10
    Calves on leg press - 2 platesx20, x15, x15
    Horizontal Calf - 90x12, 90x10

Took 4 Green Bulge and 3 White Blood before workout.
    Post workout - 2 Cre2, 3 NOxidant, 1.5 scoops substance w/splenda

Diet - french toast sticks for breakfast, total of 4 soft shell carnitas (2 lunch/2supper) and will have whole wheat bagel with natural PB and jelly later tonight before bed, probably with some ON choc.

I have like 900+ songs in my Ipod, so I have a large workout playlist, so it's nice to hear different songs I haven't heard in awhile.

If you haven't heard "Face to Face" by Sevendust or "Mein Herz brennt" by Rammstein, check them out. GREAT workout songs.

Workout sucked tonight, forgot my Ipod, had to listen to crappy gym pop.
    I HATE people who walk around with their cell phones.

barbell military press - 45x15, 55x10, 65x10, 75x8
    lateral raises - 15x10, 17.5x8
    rear delt flyes - 15x10, 17.5x8
    dumbell shrugs - 30x10, 35x10, 40x10
    forearms - curls/raises 25x12, 25x12
    barbell military press - burnout set

no cardio today, I was pissed off - Gold's has like 100 TV's and not ONE was on the MNF game. They sure had 8 tv's on Ice skating though.

Diet sucked as well - didn't eat much for lunch at all. Went to "Walk the Line" matinee and had some popcorn which gave me a stomach ache. Popeye's naked chicken strips and beans and rice for dinner.

Been on vaction for over a week, gotta go back to work tomorrow

Tues and Wed I worked 12 hours and my diet has sucked, so I have been tired. Didn't get a lunch break Wed, ate a half a sub in front of the computer.

Took GB/WB before workout, Xtend during/after, substance and Noxidant pwo.

Incline dumbells - 35x10, 45x10, 55x6, 55x5 (up from last workout)
    Hammer decline - 25x12, 35x10, 45x10, 45x10
    Pec deck - 85x10, 100x8
    skull crushers - 35x10, 45x10
    behind head dumbell press - 25x10, 30x10
    pressdowns - 35x10, 42x8

no cardio, I have had a headache for a couple hours and have been sleeping like crap the last couple nights.

tomorrow is 2 week mark - will check weight.

weight today was 157 lb, up 2 lb, but my diet has sucked this week due to working. Just started taking GB/WB this week, so I look forward to the next couple weeks.

Registered User akomabutisakama's Avatar
    akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck in the competition bro
    15 y/o
    height 5'6

Scivation Primaforce 12 week transformation contest
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608609

Originally Posted by akomabutisakama
    good luck in the competition bro
    Thanks man, you too.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice workout man, strong inclines, keep up the good work.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

workout sucked this morning, worked last night, got about 5 hours sleep, stomach didn't feel right, but I took my GB/WB and went.
    Pretty packed today, I guess Sat morning is the day for hot women.....

Felt pretty weak....I was going to switch up some exercises, but it was busy and I was pressed for time, didn't really take enough time between sets.

Lat pulldown - 85x10, 100x8, 120x6
    Cable row - 75x10, 85x10, 90x10
    Hyperextensions - 2 sets of 10
    One arm dumbell rows - 30x10, 30x8
    Aternate dumbell curls - 20x10, 22.5x8, 25x7
    Preacher curls - ez + 10x10, ez+20x8, ez+20x4 (halfway through 5th rep, I hit failure....feeling weak!)
    No cardio - gotta go to work and sit on my ass!

I know working out is better than skipping, but I wasn't happy with the workout.

OFFICIAL ENDOTHIL LOG Ballysmvp's Avatar
    Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100)
    pharm, u seem to like to troll other kids such as omgitsmaxx and such..i thought you being 30 years old you would be built with years of experience under ur belt the way your talking. after i seen your pics you are no where close to be giving advice to ANYONE. when you can bench atleast 250 squat 300 and deadlfit 300 ill let you respond to me. for now go hit the gym you pittifull virgin

oh and btw traps need major work.
    165 pounds bulking till i get to 175
    max bench-210
    max deadlift-315
    max squat- never maxed out but not that much

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You need to stop letting your job control your life and start focusing harder on doing what it takes to have productive workouts.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

Originally Posted by Heisman2
    You need to stop letting your job control your life and start focusing harder on doing what it takes to have productive workouts.
    I know - as I say that I have picked up 40 hrs overtime i the next 2 1/2 wks.
    A Lexus IS 350 doesn't buy itself....

working another 12 hours tonight, did the Taco Bell diet of 2 steak tacos, 1/2 lb burrito, and a spicy chicken taco. Snacked on some peanuts.

Don't know if I'll make it to the gym in the AM, I might have to work 12:30 PM-6 AM on Monday if the overnight pharmacist calls in sick again.......

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Awesome workouts, hope you can get to the gym, but your right a Lexus sure dont buy itself.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Originally Posted by young_squatter
    Awesome workouts, hope you can get to the gym, but your right a Lexus sure dont buy itself.
    Thanks for the encouragement, I am only working 11 hours tonight, I have Tuesday, fri, sat and sun off, so I'll be able to catch up a little.

Been taking the GB, so excited for the next workout.....

bulk is not going well, I weighed myself this morning - 152.5
    so I went to McDonalds and had a Quarter pounder..... going to make some shrimp and rice tonight, and make sure I eat PB&J before bed.
    maybe I need some Marinol, lol.

Took GB/WB before workout. Felt like they were just sitting in my stomach and felt like I was going to throw up for awhile.
    Not feeling any "stronger" yet.

Dumbell press - 25x10, 30x10, 35x8, 40x6
    dumbell side raises - 15x10, 17.5x10
    front raises and rear delt flyes - 15x10, 17.5x8
    barbell shrugs - 135x10, 155x9

Cardio - ellipital for 15 min ~5.5

Talking

Well if your not gaining then you need to eat more healthy food to put on muscle mass and keep fat gain down.
    Just increase your calories until you start gaining, and remember quality food equals quality muscle. If you need any help on what food to eat or ideas. Just ask me and I will be glad to help.

Originally Posted by young_squatter
    Just increase your calories until you start gaining, and remember quality food equals quality muscle. If you need any help on what food to eat or ideas. Just ask me and I will be glad to help.
    Hey, I am always up for suggestions....
    I have had steel cut oats for a couple months, but haven't taking them with any consistency. I ground up a bunch in a tupperware bowl, so I'm good for awhile.

Today's workout was pretty good - some improvement over last.

squats - 135x10, 155x10, 175x10, 185x8!
    leg press (total wt/side) - 45x12, 90x10, 115x8
    leg extensions - 55x10, 65x6
    sldl - 45x10, 45x10
    standing calf - 90x12, 90x10
    horizontal calf - 70x10, 90x10

had today and the weekend off - i was getting burned out at work, so I plan to catch up on my sleep and eat some food!