Sman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Green tomato extract

I recently read that green tomato extract Increases vascularity which causes more blood flow to a working muscle, that will help with muscle growth.
    Has any body had an experience with this suppliment, and how did it affect you?
    My place where I buy my supplements from has it on order and have told me that a lot of people have asked for it. maybe they all read the same article.

I know I came to the right place for help.
    Thanks all,
    Sman

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know it was found in that endothil product... but thats junk and a scam

tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea endothil has green tomato extract heres a link to my post on what they think endothil might do:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=629023

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The most precious ingredient of tomatoes is Lycopene-one of the few antioxidants that have shown the ability to reduce cancer incidences in long term human studies. And it is the stuff that makes tomatoes red.

JasonNmbr1dad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, been using this product for about a month. During Thanksgiving my sdad visited whom is a doctor. I asked him to review this product for anything they may seem to think it was worthy of anything. In reviewing the supplement ingridients, there are no items that assist in muscle cell creation. As far as muscle atrophy, there is only 1 company, he said it was some other country's lab, but not U.S., developed a medicine that hospitals used to create cells, primarily for folks with bed sores. It is something that within 1 week will grow skin back in those areas, ie. works. Iin endothil CR case, the recreation of cells cannot be done without the FDA approval of this particular product. So, unless Riboflavin (i.e. vitamin b6) or stems from a tomatoe (which dont have a daily value, i.e. dont partain to any recommendation for the human body and its development) has magical fairy touch, it bunk. Hope this helps!

Jason
    OKC

beutifulloser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beutifulloser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beutifulloser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ok well...

Originally Posted by JasonNmbr1dad View Post
    Ok, been using this product for about a month. During Thanksgiving my sdad visited whom is a doctor. I asked him to review this product for anything they may seem to think it was worthy of anything. In reviewing the supplement ingridients, there are no items that assist in muscle cell creation. As far as muscle atrophy, there is only 1 company, he said it was some other country's lab, but not U.S., developed a medicine that hospitals used to create cells, primarily for folks with bed sores. It is something that within 1 week will grow skin back in those areas, ie. works. Iin endothil CR case, the recreation of cells cannot be done without the FDA approval of this particular product. So, unless Riboflavin (i.e. vitamin b6) or stems from a tomatoe (which dont have a daily value, i.e. dont partain to any recommendation for the human body and its development) has magical fairy touch, it bunk. Hope this helps!

Jason
    OKC
    ...i have had muscle atrophy on my left leg many years ago and the truth is everytime I went to a doctor they would prescribe me pain medications instead of something to heal my muscle.

In short I just walked into GNC (many years ago I was a noob but luckily being a noob in this case was beneficial) I told the employee my issue then he recommended endothil.

Before all that I had to avoid running for 6 months and keep away from doing any physical activity. I did that only to have symptoms come back again...they recommended stretching which was something I was doing to begin with and physical therapy. It really pissed me off which lead up to me buying Endothil.

I did as directed on the label when it came to working out. To my surprise after about a week I noticed significant improvements on my left leg! After the second week I was up and running my long distances!!! I could finally get back to my runners high once again!

Ever since my discovery of this product I bought it later down the road when I had pulled a back muscle because I would wake up sometimes from the crappy bed I used to sleep in and hit the weights with out letting my back get proper position in resting. GUESS WHAT?!!!

This thing saved my back!!!!

I think people here are expecting to see a supplement kind of result such as a protein,creatine,or prework out kind of affect...and if it were some sort of supplement to help increase in lifting then you'd have to traumatize your muscles in different groups! Believe me on this that I did as it stated and it worked for me!

This isn't one of those supplements where you sit down and do your usual bench weight.It was more of the fact that you had to put more weights and more reps until EXHAUSTION in order to get the benefits!