Thread: elbow sleeves

Brett08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

elbow sleeves

What is the purpose of elbow sleeves? I have problems with tennis elbow. Could using an elbow sleeve give me any benfits? Thanks

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brett08 View Post
    What is the purpose of elbow sleeves? I have problems with tennis elbow. Could using an elbow sleeve give me any benfits? Thanks
    I don't know what you mean by sleeves but I had the forearm wrap and I guess it help some with the pain..not much tho.

Goodluck with the tennis elbow..I had that shiat for like 7 months..no kidding. I kept working out (Not 100 % of course) so maybe that's why it took so long for it to go away.

I wish tennis elbow on no one..it's a biatch !
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."~~~Benjamin Franklin

PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sleeves are similar to wraps but are used in different federations of lifting and provide different support(not as much) as wraps.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 15

Repping crew for life.

I rep back.:)

Ive got a new training partner.:)

Dirty Bulking.:)

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    use velco attached foam strap across the top of the forearm....that will help the tennis elbow. elbow sleeves are used if you're benching heavy and your elbows are sore the next day (i think)

tim
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

thanks guys. Ive had tennis elbow for almost 3 years. stopped lifting for a year and a half, cortisone shots, therapy, suregery. Ive tried it all. its as bad as it ever was. I guess im going to have to live with it, so i just lift light and wear supports and ice it ALOT.

fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wear sleeves for many exercises, they seem to help with the soreness/pain. I would recommend at least trying them...if you don't like them just return them.

I also ice my elbow tendons allot and massage the area between my foreaem and bicep allot.

My tricep work is really limited...it frustrates the hell out of me.

Check out this site for discounted APT sleeves - http://stores.ebay.com/Disciple-Training-Gear
    Last edited by fitz1; 02-23-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Ok thanks, Yea these nagging injuries can drive someone crazy.