Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    man i cant believe ive never heard of this band before, some pure 80's metal with the hottest singer to boot!

WARLOCK/DORO!!!! more specifiaclly Doro Pesch,probably the hottest metal babe of all time, heres some clips for your listening (and viewing) pleasure!!

Last edited by Ted Nugent; 08-19-2008 at 08:07 PM.
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100)
    hmmm lmao your name is uncle ted and you want hairbmetal bands???

this isn't hair metal but geoff tate from queensryche can hit it high though... aswell as that homo ***got from queen can hit it high too
    24 years old
    21 inch arms
    First cut in progress (251 lbs -----> ??)

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WildHockey View Post

this isn't hair metal but geoff tate from queensryche can hit it high though... aswell as that homo ***got from queen can hit it high too
    Queensryche was hair metal. Have you seen pictures of them from the early mid 80's? I took a tape of them to school once in 1984 and no one knew who they were at that school. I jammed it on a huge radio my father got from Oki Japan while stationed over there for a UDP ( unit deployed program Marines ). This was on Camp Pendleton though. My father still has that radio to this day too, lol.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 08-20-2008 at 02:04 AM.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    man i cant believe ive never heard of this band before, some pure 80's metal with the hottest singer to boot!

WARLOCK/DORO!!!! more specifiaclly Doro Pesch,probably the hottest metal babe of all time, heres some clips for your listening (and viewing) pleasure!!

That was her biggest hit here in the states. She was a rocker for sure. But kind of over shadowed by Lita Ford at the time. I mean we had a Blond black leather sex goddess already and Lita would pair up with Ozzy and such to keep claim her throne.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

queensryche isnt hair metal???? youve got to be joking, and yes freddie mercury is an amazing vocalist (negged for being a general prick)
    Trump 2016

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    queensryche isnt hair metal???? youve got to be joking, and yes freddie mercury is an amazing vocalist (negged for being a general prick)
    yep i'm with ya
    What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Not really hair metal, but if you want a band with some high vocals, I did not See King Diamond in there.
    Start with the album Abigail and work to the present
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100)
    i dont really associate queensryche with hair bands like motley and poison... i just think they're so much better... lmao i have all their LP's and on rage for order they're photo on the back has them all with ridiculously long hair.

PS - grow some balls nuge
    24 years old
    21 inch arms

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    Not really hair metal, but if you want a band with some high vocals, I did not See King Diamond in there.
    Start with the album Abigail and work to the present
    yeah that guy can get up there, a little too much for me, im dont really dig his music but i appreciate the suggestion all the same. Ive only really listened to a few tracks so i'll give "abigal" a fair shot, who knows teh older stuff is usually better!?

PS - grow some balls nuge
    what would prompt you to say that??
    Trump 2016

i would neg you, but im not a **** sorry
    24 years old
    21 inch arms

i would neg you, but im not a **** sorry
    im completely lost....... what did i do this time you moody teen you??
    Trump 2016

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doro was aright but this is the hottest metal babe..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moT-v...eature=related

Last edited by BrotherWolf; 08-23-2008 at 07:53 PM.
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) web_surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man o war ftw!

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't know if anyone mentioned them

TNT... freaking awesome 80's band

and

Vandenberg

Last edited by BrotherWolf; 08-23-2008 at 08:22 PM.

yeah that guy can get up there, a little too much for me, im dont really dig his music but i appreciate the suggestion all the same. Ive only really listened to a few tracks so i'll give "abigal" a fair shot, who knows teh older stuff is usually better!?
    what would prompt you to say that??

I wuld start with "merciful faith" before he went solo
    Melissa is a metal classic

Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by web_surfer View Post
    Man o war ftw!
    ManOwaR isn't hair metal you moron. Negged for ignorance.

Soldar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soldar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soldar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soldar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soldar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soldar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Bulletboys had a good high pitched singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5LBTJwpl8

Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    ManOwaR isn't hair metal you moron. Negged for ignorance.
    very good call my friend
    Trump 2016

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ttt
    What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

Originally Posted by Soldar View Post
    The Bulletboys had a good high pitched singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5LBTJwpl8

I played their first tape TO DEATH back in 88,89 time frame. I was So hooked on their sound.

White lion..

never really liked them but they had a good guitarist

Bonham

Ohh **** almost forgot . one of my favorite from denmark
    Electric boys

Autograph
    and Helix

remember MadamX ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av4N6...eature=related

King cobra ..the LP was great
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35pCd...eature=related

and one of the greatest 80's bands ever
    WASP

FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    Ohh **** almost forgot . one of my favorite from denmark
    Electric boys

Autograph
    and Helix

remember MadamX ???
    I remember them. I think their drummer quit and was replaced by a guy also named Mark, who went by Bam Bam (serious). Or she replaced him. Whatever. When they finally fell apart he answered an ad I had and we tried putting a band together here in Orange County. Guy was a great drummer, great double bass technique and loved all the old classic metal like Saxon and Judas Priest. We'd had another guitar player that was really good, Paul something, and we were good at that style. I thought that band had a lot of potential but we never found a singer or bass player and things fell apart after a few months. That was when metal and hard rock were giving way to grunge and if you hadn't reinvented yourself in that style, or made it obvious that you were trying to, you were gig-less.

Are the Roxy and Maxine Petruccis of Madam X related to John Petrucci?

I saw Helix opening for Motorhead on the Another Perfect Day tour. Good band, you just wanted to like them, but IMO there was never anything terribly distinctive about them, and they never really broke here. Their guitar player Paul Hackett was killed in a tragic tourbus accident BTW.

To this day, I have tinnitus from that Motorhead show. Loudest band ever, ridiculous loud to the point where it just sounded like loud white noise.

White Lion opening for Ace Frehley at Baby Js in Bridgeport CT. Seemed like all anyone talked about after that show was Vito Bratta, WL's guitarist. He was brilliant.

[/QUOTE]
    http://www.bitegrease.com

Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I remember them. I think their drummer quit and was replaced by a guy also named Mark, who went by Bam Bam (serious). Or she replaced him. Whatever. When they finally fell apart he answered an ad I had and we tried putting a band together here in Orange County. Guy was a great drummer, great double bass technique and loved all the old classic metal like Saxon and Judas Priest. We'd had another guitar player that was really good, Paul something, and we were good at that style. I thought that band had a lot of potential but we never found a singer or bass player and things fell apart after a few months. That was when metal and hard rock were giving way to grunge and if you hadn't reinvented yourself in that style, or made it obvious that you were trying to, you were gig-less.
    Yeah been there .. same situation here in NY when MTV decided metal was out you couldn't get a gig ..that's when lot of people quit and metal went underground again

Are the Roxy and Maxine Petruccis of Madam X related to John Petrucci?
    Gee I hope not LOL Petrucci is from long Island NY the other petrucci's are form the west coast
    White Lion opening for Ace Frehley at Baby Js in Bridgeport CT. Seemed like all anyone talked about after that show was Vito Bratta, WL's guitarist. He was brilliant.
    Vito bratta that's it , I couldn't remember..
    he was great but when you play with a ****ty band you don't get recognition
    I wonder what happened to him.. Vito Bratta could have been up there with the Paul gilbert, Jason Becker etc.. crowd but he chose a boring pop metal band

FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FlyingV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    Yeah been there .. same situation here in NY when MTV decided metal was out you couldn't get a gig ...that's when lot of people quit and metal went underground again

Gee I hope not LOL Petrucci is from long Island NY the other petrucci's are form the west coast

Vito bratta that's it , I couldn't remember..
    he was great but when you play with a ****ty band you don't get recognition
    I wonder what happened to him.. Vito Bratta could have been up there with the Paul gilbert, Jason Becker etc.. crowd but he chose a boring pop metal band

Totally agree ^. There is a great interview with him in the archives of Eddie Trunk's show.

I thought they were from Michigan but based on the East coast? Either way what are the odds of two great guitarists named Petrucci and them not being related?

That's like there being another Malmsteen who's not related to Yngwie.
    http://www.bitegrease.com

I thought they were from Michigan but based on the East coast? Either way what are the odds of two great guitarists named Petrucci and them not being related?
    Wait I think you're right
    I believe they are from Chicago at least they where based in chicago
    I have friend who used to live in Chicago and remember him mentioning them to me..

I'll add a few more goodies

Dirty Looks

Kix

Bang Tango

Dangerous Toys

La Guns

Keel

Armored Saint

Metal Church

Man, I mmmmmmiiiisssss these days SO bad....... But great to still be alive and hear them over and over and over. :headbang:

hey guys a bit off topic but what are some good 80's "metal" movies. Some of my favorites are Rockstar, Detroit Rock City, Waynes World, etc. Any other movies that might fit this genre????
    Trump 2016

hey guys a bit off topic but what are some good 80's "metal" movies. Some of my favorites are Rockstar, Detroit Rock City, Waynes World, etc. Any other movies that might fit this genre????
    Well, I saw KISS meets the Phantom the night it came out, lol It wasn't so cheesy to me back then as a kid.

Another one I saw the week it came out was Trick or Treat. This was in a Drive-thru movie theatre. They still have those, lol??? But I still own the movie sound track CD today. Which is really the band Fastway.

I love Decline of the western civilization documentaries. The movie Spinal Tap is funny as hell. Movies like the cartoon Heavy Metal are trippy.

and RockStar was like my life, lol. Minus joining a band and trying to make it big, lol..... Loved it so much, I play Metal Gear online and my Clan's name is Steel Dragon's . I love the song Blood Pollution!

This movie was also the driving force for me to buy my dream drum kit and make it happen. If you notice mine looks just like Jason's in the movie ( both Pearl with the wrap around ICON rack system ). The kit took me 9 months to fully put it together because so much was back order and it was all ship direct from Pearl HQ in Nashville,Tn.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 08-27-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Here's some ooooldy Scorpions. Put's just how long they've been around in perspective. Just like Priest, KISS, Led Zep and Black Sab. They were all around at the same time lines. That's Michael Schenker while in the band.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 08-27-2008 at 09:11 PM.