Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    LOL seriously man Hagar sounds like a scorned ex gf..

I mean is this the great material he's talking about ?? LOL who is this bon Jovi ???

this music is well played, well produced but it has no character can't remember one of their tune
    Hey if you like it. It's all good. I think it's total crap. Embarrassing really. It is total simple generic written music with zero feeling. Hell, I still can't even look at that kid on bass and think this is real life, lol.

Oh they did a show last week down in LA. There's video's on youtube. They can still play good live though. So that's a huge plus. That and Eddie sounds awesome in the concert.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Hey if you like it. It's all good. I think it's total crap. Embarrassing really. It is total simple generic written music with zero feeling. Hell, I still can't even look at that kid on bass and think this is real life, lol.

Oh they did a show last week down in LA. There's video's on youtube. They can still play good live though. So that's a huge plus. That and Eddie sounds awesome in the concert.
    The full cd was on YT but it was taken down quickly.. like I said I even like Wolfgang as a bass player and a big fan of MA I think Wolfie is a better player, on top of that live MA was mediocre both his vocals and playing
    Wolfgang is a ****ing machine I was surprised when i saw the live stuff.. they played 3 shows in NY

I still can't believe they did all those records with Hagar without changing name
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL seriously man Hagar sounds like a scorned ex gf..

I mean is this the great material he's talking about ?? LOL who is this bon Jovi ???

this music is well played, well produced but it has no character can't remember one of their tune
    I'm pretty sure that interview was done when he only heard tattoo (can't see the link at work but it's been out there awhile).

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by a-dog View Post
    I'm pretty sure that interview was done when he only heard tattoo (can't see the link at work but it's been out there awhile).
    Yes it was .. still pathetic sounding
    you can't compare one musician or singer to another
    Satriani is better than Hendrix technically speaking and Jason Becker is technically better than Satriani... it doesn't mean anything

also George Michael is a better singer than Hagar and even justin beiber is a better singer than Hagar (also a better dancer) lol
    and Mick Jagger is an horrible singer compared to Hagar but I think he didn't do too bad

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes it was .. still pathetic sounding
    you can't compare one musician or singer to another
    Satriani is better than Hendrix technically speaking and Jason Becker is technically better than Satriani... it doesn't mean anything

also George Michael is a better singer than Hagar and even justin beiber is a better singer than Hagar (also a better dancer) lol
    and Mick Jagger is an horrible singer compared to Hagar but I think he didn't do too bad
    some of your observations are waaay off. first off Mike did EXACTLY what was needed in VH, he held down the bottom end while ed and al were free to do what they wanted to do. His backing vocals are pretty much considered the gold standard in the rock world, with dave or with sam he sounds great.

Hagar is a very versitile rock singer, he can sing anything, poppier type of rock songs and really heavy stuff like judgement day. He's a great song writer.

The problem with this cd is that it lacks so many things that made vh special in the first place. Where's the versitility? 6 or 7 of the tracks were done back in 76-77 and honestly the demo's they were taken from sound better. Play Big Trouble next to Big River.

A player like billy sheehan would have never worked in vh for a number of reasons and now you have wolf pulling a sheehan and it costs vh alot of thier core sound, they sound like alot of other bands now where as in the past they sounded uniquel

The production is bad, ed's guitar doesn't sound warm, it sounds like steve vai's which isn't a bad thing but it doesn't sound like ed's.

they've actually ripped themselves off with stay frostie...."hey lets rewrite ice cream man" and with china town "Al, you use the drum intro you've been using for 20 years in concert on panama and we'll do a hot for teacher kind of a song".

dave's voice is terrible at times, the screams at the biginning of she's the woman are terrible (and they actually use some of the screams taken from the original vh cd in places, you have to listen for them but they are there).

you like it, fine but don't dog out Sammy and Mike and don't act like you know your vh cause you don't.

some of your observations are waaay off.
    Not in my opinion they are not

first off Mike did EXACTLY what was needed in VH, he held down the bottom end while ed and al were free to do what they wanted to do. His backing vocals are pretty much considered the gold standard in the rock world, with dave or with sam he sounds great.
    I don't know about the gold standard but they fit well int e VH sound it definitely helped make that particular sound they have in fact as i already mentioned it's on e of the things I miss
    however live he had one good day and 10 off due to... well probably drinking lol but I don't care this is rock and roll not opera

Hagar is a very versitile rock singer, he can sing anything, poppier type of rock songs and really heavy stuff like judgement day.
    lol that is laughable Sammy is a good singer but not versatile .. Steve Perry, Freddy Mercury (just to name 2) they are versatile singer definitely not Hagar
    heck even DLR is more versatile than Hagar.. DLR is eclectic... Shy boy , Just a a gigolo, that's life, I am on fire, Living in paradise, all good **** even with limited vocal range

He's a great song writer.
    that's arguable he was good in his early solo stuff , "can't drive 55" and "There's Only One Way to Rock" are classics no doubt
    HSAS was a bad attempt at supergroup though I liked it mostly because of Neal Schon a great guy and a damn good player he loves to jam no matter who you are
    after that not much to write about it I never liked him in VH .. the music was ok but pop.. not very interesting and even Eddie's playing reflected a boring time of their life

The problem with this cd is that it lacks so many things that made vh special in the first place. Where's the versitility? 6 or 7 of the tracks were done back in 76-77 and honestly the demo's they were taken from sound better. Play Big Trouble next to Big River.
    That's not a bad thing, there isn't one musician on this planet that doesn't use old material ... VH had so much material because they were one of the hardest working live acts in the 80's

A player like billy sheehan would have never worked in vh for a number of reasons and now you have wolf pulling a sheehan and it costs vh alot of thier core sound, they sound like alot of other bands now where as in the past they sounded uniquel
    Trust me.. Billy Sheehan would have jumped in blindfolded for a chance to work with VH he is a big fan where do you think he got his style of playing from??? not a coincidence he jumped in to work with DLR
    and I don't think Wolfie is pulling any "Sheehan" they have a totally different style, all he does is doubles a couple of licks with his Dad, the kid is a solid machine he learned a lot from Michael Antony
    The sound might be a little different but get over it they are a different band .. the grove is still there..
    this is a 100% improvement from the Van Hagar dark ages

The thing is that there are a lot of bands that sound like VH not the other way around dude what bands are you talking about ?? Vai, Mr Big ? lol
    VH was their # influence they grew up playing their **** and it shows in their music , with DL they have found their identity again

The production is bad, ed's guitar doesn't sound warm, it sounds like steve vai's which isn't a bad thing but it doesn't sound like ed's.
    Production is not bad .. it's not polished like the Van hagar stuff so it sounds a bit harsh... again this is an improvement I always prefer raw productions like this or the early VH , from 5150 on everything was overproduced and overpolished
    and again Steve Vai sounds like VH not the other way around , this is the best VH sound post Templeman
    secondly I don't really judge a band from their production, they'll kick ass live... VH is and always be a live band

they've actually ripped themselves off with stay frostie...."hey lets rewrite ice cream man" and with china town "Al, you use the drum intro you've been using for 20 years in concert on panama and we'll do a hot for teacher kind of a song".
    Mhh .. china town sounds nothing like Panama LOL you mean Alex used a fill in that resembles the one in Panama ..lol so what ?
    if anything it has the "hot for the teacher" structure which is exactly what I want to hear from VH

dave's voice is terrible at times, the screams at the biginning of she's the woman are terrible (and they actually use some of the screams taken from the original vh cd in places, you have to listen for them but they are there).
    That's your opinion but I can't hear anything terrible on this .. vocals are a bit up front in the mix thats all

you like it, fine but don't dog out Sammy and Mike and don't act like you know your vh cause you don't.
    I'll dog out whoever I want lol
    Mike Anthony... he is missed as I said already but Hagar can stay with chickenfoot ... a good band, nothing more!! 20 years from now, people will still remember "Hot for Teacher", "ain't talking bout love" and "Runnin' with the Devil" and not even know who chickenfoot was

Not in my opinion they are not

I don't know about the gold standard but they fit well int e VH sound it definitely helped make that particular sound they have in fact as i already mentioned it's on e of the things I miss
    however live he had one good day and 10 off due to... well probably drinking lol but I don't care this is rock and roll not opera

lol that is laughable Sammy is a good singer but not versatile .. Steve Perry, Freddy Mercury (just to name 2) they are versatile singer definitely not Hagar
    heck even DLR is more versatile than Hagar.. DLR is eclectic... Shy boy , Just a a gigolo, that's life, I am on fire, Living in paradise, all good **** even with limited vocal range

that's arguable he was good in his early solo stuff , "can't drive 55" and "There's Only One Way to Rock" are classics no doubt
    HSAS was a bad attempt at supergroup though I liked it mostly because of Neal Schon a great guy and a damn good player he loves to jam no matter who you are
    after that not much to write about it I never liked him in VH .. the music was ok but pop.. not very interesting and even Eddie's playing reflected a boring time of their life

That's not a bad thing, there isn't one musician on this planet that doesn't use old material ... VH had so much material because they were one of the hardest working live acts in the 80's

Trust me.. Billy Sheehan would have jumped in blindfolded for a chance to work with VH he is a big fan where do you think he got his style of playing from??? not a coincidence he jumped in to work with DLR
    and I don't think Wolfie is pulling any "Sheehan" they have a totally different style, all he does is doubles a couple of licks with his Dad, the kid is a solid machine he learned a lot from Michael Antony
    The sound might be a little different but get over it they are a different band .. the grove is still there..
    this is a 100% improvement from the Van Hagar dark ages

The thing is that there are a lot of bands that sound like VH not the other way around dude what bands are you talking about ?? Vai, Mr Big ? lol
    VH was their # influence they grew up playing their **** and it shows in their music , with DL they have found their identity again

Production is not bad .. it's not polished like the Van hagar stuff so it sounds a bit harsh... again this is an improvement I always prefer raw productions like this or the early VH , from 5150 on everything was overproduced and overpolished
    and again Steve Vai sounds like VH not the other way around , this is the best VH sound post Templeman
    secondly I don't really judge a band from their production, they'll kick ass live... VH is and always be a live band

Mhh .. china town sounds nothing like Panama LOL you mean Alex used a fill in that resembles the one in Panama ..lol so what ?
    if anything it has the "hot for the teacher" structure which is exactly what I want to hear from VH

That's your opinion but I can't hear anything terrible on this .. vocals are a bit up front in the mix thats all

I'll dog out whoever I want lol
    Mike Anthony... he is missed as I said already but Hagar can stay with chickenfoot ... a good band, nothing more!! 20 years from now, people will still remember "Hot for Teacher", "ain't talking bout love" and "Runnin' with the Devil" and not even know who chickenfoot was
    I'm on my phone so I can't respond to everything but you saying DLR is more versatile than Hagar is a joke.

And who said anything about chickenfoot?

I'm on my phone so I can't respond to everything but you saying DLR is more versatile than Hagar is a joke.

And who said anything about chickenfoot?

Don't bother we have different opinions obviously
    just tell me what's your definition of versatile because as far as I can remember Sammy Hagar has never done anything outside of classic hard rock type music
    DLR on the other hand has always been trying something different , blues, big band jazz, pop .

Sammy Hagar is a pretty straight forward singer you know ? being able to do slow melodic and hard stuff isn't versatility it's the bare minimum
    Rob Halford can do that and he's not exactly versatile

I like Sammy Hagar he's a good performer very consistent but he does not represent the VH I grew up with and inspired me to play

PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by B-baldy View Post
    Sanctuary that was out for an album or two (Refuge Denied is one),Kix, Rob Halford could nail those high notes when he chose too as well.
    Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Deep purple,
    Montrose
    uriah heep
    None of these are hair metal.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    A lot fo concerts coming up soon. Anyone going? Got like M3 Rock Festival in like two weeks. SO many hair bands in that. There's Rocklahoma the end of May. Got KISS and the Crue on tour together.

BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kiss & the Crue Final stop in Hartford CT.

last Thursday took my 15 yr old son with me to see STEEL panther and a local band from CT callled VENGENCE.

last night i went to a show, last sat saw a show,

gonna see other stuff too, peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by BRUTUSPLAC View Post
    Kiss & the Crue Final stop in Hartford CT.

last Thursday took my 15 yr old son with me to see STEEL panther and a local band from CT callled VENGENCE.

last night i went to a show, last sat saw a show,

gonna see other stuff too, peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Awesome to see so many bands, even smaller bands still rocking out. Seeing KISS and the Crue would be awesome for myself. Because KISS was my first love and when they kind of went south in 82. I found myself drawn to Motley. Was a Motley fan hardcore up until they started f**king around and Vince left the band the first time. That and their music went down hill. But still, those were the only two bands I ever called my " favorite " ever. Ever since then, I would not use that term anymore. I just love it all.

I'm going to go meet Eddie Trunk tomorrow night along with Jim Florentine, Don Jamieson. They are doing a That Metal Show here in town. Picture's to come.

SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKXCIII will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Slaughter
    Santa Cruz (not 80's but man they're awesome)
    RATT
    Firehouse
    Tigertailz
    Cinderella
    “I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.”

“It would make me sick to miss a workout … I knew I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror the next morning if I didn’t do it.”

“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

- The Oak

www.********.com/Minosbrah

Couple video's from last night. Was a cluster, lol. Took a hour and 20 mins longer to get inside. Had the drunk hecklers in the crowd which got totally annoying. But good show overrall.

Queensryche ( good-bye sweet band )

Queensryche Members Form Side Project Following Rumored Knife-Wielding Incident

Members of Queensryche appear to be at odds with frontman Geoff Tate, as the band’s members have formed a new side project without him.

The Examiner reports that the band, called Rising West, features Michael Wilton, Eddie Jackson, Scott Rockenfield, and Parker Lundgren all teaming with Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre, but what makes things interesting is that they are playing Queensryche music.

According to the description for the band’s June 8 appearance at Seattle’s Hard Rock Café, the group will be performing rare and classic hits from the first five Queensryche albums. They also reportedly plan to hit the studio together sometime in early summer to start recording their first original record.

The news comes after some tense times this month for the band. Metal Sludge recently reported that Tate assaulted guitarist Michael Wilton and pulled a knife on drummer Scott Rockenfield backstage before an April show in Brazil after he allegedly overheard the members plotting to fire him.

Tate’s behavior has also shown up in front of audiences as he reportedly left the stage prior to the final song at the band’s M3 performance, and told the crowd at the Rocklahoma festival over this past weekend that they sucked.

The band’s publicist, Jeff Albright, told The Examiner, “In regards to the current state of Queensryche, the fact of the matter is that Geoff Tate is concentrating on his acoustic solo performances this summer while the other members of the band have formed a new outfit called Rising West with Todd La Torre of Crimson Glory. Everyone wants to stay busy, try new things and do what they do best … and of course, that’s rock in front of the masses. As you’re probably aware, Queensryche are slated to perform select dates throughout the year.”

The group actually does have five more Queensryche dates scattered throughout the summer.

Then comes this event at Rocklahoma

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man, Steve Vai is coming to Sac...I am so excited!!!!
    What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

Originally Posted by Too swole View Post
    Man, Steve Vai is coming to Sac...I am so excited!!!!
    Is he doing solo stuff?

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Is he doing solo stuff?
    I really hope so man..either way he is my favorite player. I thinks it's been something like 19 years since I seen him live.
    Have you checked out any of the M3 show?
    What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

I really hope so man..either way he is my favorite player. I thinks it's been something like 19 years since I seen him live.
    Have you checked out any of the M3 show?
    Wow, 19 years, that just after the DLR era? I haven't seen much. Moved to a new home and that was a killer job.

Whats up metalheads? Any good stuff out lately?

Whats up metalheads? Any good stuff out lately?
    Looking to go see Black n Blue here in March. They are from here in Portland. Saw a few of the guys at the Eddie Trunk show when it was here in town.

Post in the more metal thread the last show I was at. What have you been up too?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post950812003
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 01-18-2013 at 02:37 PM.

No way BlacknBlue..how cool is that???
    I just purchased T&N I hear that Michael Sweet may be doing the vocals on tour with them. I won't hold my breath though, George has a hard time keeping the same line-up.
    So whats up..not in Cali anymore?

dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whitesnake bro! lol

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been back on a hair metal kick the last couple of days and I found this thead, which was the very first thread I ever posted on here back in 2008 (had forgotten this). Went through every page, what a a nostalgia trip!

I saw a couple of mentions of the old Friday Night Video Fights on MTV and I distinctly remember calling in repeatedly voting for Motley Crue's "Looks That Kill" over Van Halen's "Jump." Motley Crue was my favorite band at the time (1984, was 11 at the time) and they were winning through every periodic update, only to have Van Halen come back and beat them at the very end. I was devastated...LOL!

It was even funnier come next telephone bill when my mom saw all these $.50 cent charges for calls to MTV and I got grounded for about a week. Miss those days...

abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500) abi_yo_shiva is not very helpful. (-500)
    interior crocodie aligator
    i drive a chevrolet movie theater

mountain man #77
    MISC guitarist #10

Make peace, don't hate itsMoeyy's Avatar
    itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Steel Panther.. Need I say more?

Back from the dead! It will never die....

Originally Posted by itsMoeyy View Post
    Steel Panther.. Need I say more?
    yeah, these guys put on a great live show!

Was with Paul about 3 weeks ago and got him to sign my Destroyer tour program. Talk about mind blown to pieces, lol. I've held on to that book since I was a child..... Even brought my Eric Carr stick from the 1986 show.