Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up The guide to "Legal Highs" and what the internet has to offer.

[NOTE: LET'S NOT TURN THIS THREAD INTO A MORAL BATTLE OF WHETHER "DRUGS" ARE RIGHT OR WRONG, NO FLAMEWARS, PLEASE!]

Over the past couple of years the legal highs industry has grown massively, what was once a market full of rip-offs and duds, has now become a huge industry, from the BZP crazed NZ's, to the various smoking blends that can get you seriously baked. I'm going to attempt to guide you through the bull****, to see what works, whats fun, whats risky, and whats not.

First things first. Before you try anything RESEARCH what it is you are going to take. For this www.erowid.org comes out king. The information is totally unbiased, and in 99% cases reliable. It has trip reports, articles of interest/press coverage, the effects whether they be postive/negative/neutral, and much more. There seems to be a recent buzz around salvia on this forum. This page is all you need to see. Check also the trip reports.

(Please keep in mind laws vary from country to country, America seems to be particularly strict, so check your local laws on erowid.)

Psychedelics

Salvia:

Now salvia is a powerful psychedelic from mexico. Traditionally used as a shamanic tool. The best way to to take is smoked through a bong, joints wont work. I had a few bongs of the 5x, and I saw a train go through my room. Long story short, treat it with respect. But yeah its fun, if not relatively short-acting (30 mins). Keep in mind the 30mins could seem like hours, severe time dilation and loss of reality are all possible.

Salvia http://erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

DMT

DMT AKA Dimitri, is a whole different kettle of fish. It is a naturally occuring chemical in our brains. It can be found in many plants throughout the world, even a certain frog produces it, you can scrape it off the frog and dry it, lol. It can be snorted, you can buy yopo seeds online for free and rail it with edible lime power, you can smoke it, or you can take it orally, with an MAIO, which stops the body from breaking it down. (Which is stronger than acid, DON'T f*ck with this stuff, it's more of a shamanic thing, you will be purged and thrown into a different reality for 6-12 hours!!!) Now, if you want to try dimitri, i suggest go with the yopo seeds first, and smoke a bong with a sober sitter. I should also mention again that it's totally legal and shows up on no drug tests.
    (THE most powerful psychedelic: http://erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml)

LSA

LSA is a relative of LSD, it's legal to have in it's unextracted form. That's because it occurs naturally in Morning Glory and Hawiian Baby Woodrose Seeds. It's less visual, less intense and more "dreamy". It can often cause mild to severe nausea on the come-up. It is harmless and non-addictive. It is fun however and I enjoyed watching the walls and floor swirling and melting, I also felt extreme euphoria, so it's nice for a rainy day.

Morning Glory: http://erowid.org/plants/morning_glo...ng_glory.shtml
    HBWR: http://erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw.shtml

Mescaline

Mescaline is ILLEGAL in the USA (sorry guys), but us Brits can still enjoy it in its unextracted form. This would be in the cactus that it naturally occurs in. The 3 most common are: Peyote, Peruvian Torch and San Pedro. Its has a more "natural" high to it, it comes on slow and has a slow peak, unlike acid which is more of a WOOSH. However this stuff, taken in suitable doses will knock you on your arse.

Cacti: http://erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti.shtml
    Peyote: http://erowid.org/plants/peyote/peyote.shtml

Amanita Muscaria AKA Fly Agaric Mushroom

OK This brings me on to one of the lesser used Legal Substances, mainly because of its delerious effects, often can be unpleasant in high doses, but definetly one to try for the "Psychonauts". It has very sedatuing effects, as well as visual and can bring on nausea. Can't give "my" opinion on this one as I have never tried it myself, but I know others who have, some to great effect, other, not so much.

http://erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml

Datura, Henbane - Deadly Nightshade

OK, you do NOT want to f*ck with this ****. It is a naturally growing plant which grows all over the world in abundance. It is a deleriant, psychedelic and is DANGEROUS to dose. I included this for information purposes. The reason it is dangerous is because you WILL forget you have taken it, it is easy to overdose, and you are very vulnerable while under the influence of the drug, which can last 24 hours. People of the past will walk in the room to talk to you, you will see the most incredibly realistic visual, all of which seem natural. So I REPEAT DON'T TAKE THIS.

Datura: http://erowid.org/plants/datura/datura.shtml
    Typical trip report: http://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=11218

This is the main "Bulk" of the psychedelic category. There are plenty of other mildy psychedlic plants but I'd be here all week if I was too list every psychedlic on the planet.

OK, which brings me onto our next category!!

Stimulants

This category is more of a pill orientated, with professional companies making money from the "party" scene. However there are some naturally stimulating plants on the "legal Highs" market.

Kratom

Kratom is a plant found in Thailand and South-East Asia, used a stimulant, primarily among the working class. It has a relatively long history of human use. The effects of Mitragyna speciosa are described as being a combination of both stimulation and sedation. The stimulatory effects may be shorter in duration than the sedation effect, coming on faster and fading sooner. I have used this with great success it's lovely. It can be smoked, which is usually sold as an "extract" due to it being weak unextracted (for example 20x extract us common) or, it can be brewed into tea, which is said to be a far stronger and more efficient use of the kratom.

Kratom http://erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom.shtml

Kanna

Sceletium tortuosum is a succulent groundcover which produces showy white flowers with threadlike petals. Its fermented roots and leaves were chewed by the Hotentot tribe of S. Africa as a vision-inducing entheogen and inebriant. The plant contains mesembrine, though the pharmacology of kanna is not fully understood. Ok, Kanna. It can be compared to the effects of a certain herb, although is milder and more stimulating. It has what is called a "Reverse Tolerance" which is to say, the more you use it, the less tolerant to it you become. It took me 2 weeks of snorting and/or smoking Kanna, for me to become de-sensitized to it, but it's great once you do, it's also cheap. When combined with a certain herb, it can be used instead of tobacco and it certainly adds it's own dimension to the high.

Kanna: http://erowid.org/plants/kanna/kanna.shtml

Yohimbe - Stimulant/Aphrodisiac

Pausinystalia yohimbe is a West African tree thats bark contains yohimbine. It has a long history of human use as a stimulant and aphrodisiac. It is commonly sold as an herbal supplement to improvie erectile function.

Although I know this works, I would read this trip report http://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=35546 and verse yourself in this if you wish to try it, as I haven't done a great deal of research on it.

Yohimbe: http://erowid.org/plants/yohimbe/yohimbe.shtml

Piperazines

BZP is a stimulant which gained popularity in some countries in the early 2000s as a legal alternative to amphetamine, methamphetamine, and MDMA. It's commonly used in party pills, this stuff will knock you on your arse if you abuse it, it is known for its bad comedowns when combined with alcohol.

Powder: http://www.bzpshop.co.uk/
    Pills: Most popular -

London Underground Range: http://www.youknowit.com/online_stor...ground_881.cfm

Funk Range: http://www.youknowit.com/online_stor..._pills_880.cfm (Some of these are BZP free which are referred to as "Next Generation" pills due to its ban in certain countries. I'll move onto these later).

PEP Range: http://www.youknowit.com/online_stor..._pills_932.cfm

"Next Gen" Pills

Due to BZP's ban in certain countries, the makers of the BZP pills were forced to come up with another range of pills which came in the form of
    London Underground Chemistry: http://www.youknowit.com/online_stor...try_384922.cfm

And there are a few others from London Underground (LU). These pills knock you on your arse as well, and are very good, some have a trippy edge to them and each have their unique "feel".

Shortly I will be moving onto depressants, and smoking mixes, so stay tuned.
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.

Alternative Think Meat whoknowsme's Avatar
    whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whoknowsme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow! That's the list to end all lists.

You should put a huge warning around DMT though. That's not a "giggle with your buddies drug" as you've already stated, but the subtle warning given still might deter young people enough.
    Last edited by whoknowsme; 12-27-2007 at 09:54 AM.
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GOON_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    intriguing

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WOW! Strong Stoner!
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    dont forget nutmeg!

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow strong research! Keep em coming! I don't like experimenting much at all, because I'm scared by drugs. The "heaviest" thing I've done was Salvia, and it was actually fun, unlike when I start freaking out when I did pot.
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nutmeg is nasty, I wouldn't advice you to do any deleriants, here's what erowid has to say:

Myristica fragrans is a large evergreen tree that's fruit contains a large central seed (the nutmeg). It is used as a spice as well as acting as a deliriant if consumed in large quantities. Its effects are long-lasting and are considered unpleasant by most who experience them.

Well I like thew positive reponses so I'll get the Depressant and SMoking mixes section up ASAP!!

Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ...yeah, i read all about all of those on erowid about 8 years ago. nothing new. everyone should know about erowid, though, as it actually presents drugs from an unbiased viewpoint, and shows how to use them safely.

FYI nutmeg has the lowest Lethal Dose:Recreational Dose of any drug! #2 is heroin, #3 is alcohol.... i think ecstasy and ******* are way down there, like #9.
    Guilt is a useless emotion.

I REP FOR RESEARCH ARTICLES!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Amazing thread, some stories would make it even better

Reps on recharge.

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wish i could get some DMT online

Thick as a Stick JimSkellington's Avatar
    JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10) JimSkellington is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh Erowid, how I love thee...puts all the propaganda to rest.

Unregistered User Catabolic_Cal's Avatar
    Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Catabolic_Cal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Drugs are for losers.

Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mycophage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dazzlepecs View Post
    Wish i could get some DMT online
    you can. look up the plants that contain it, there are a ton, and they're legal to possess. you just have to do some chemistry to extract it (for smoking), or make ayahuasca (drinkable tea with an MAOI in it).

if you've got the balls to do ayahuasca, please, PM me and tell me how it was!

Thumbs up

Depressants/Sedatives - Smoking Mixes

I'm going to link this section in with smoking mixes, because the majority of the depressants in nature are weak in nature in their raw, unextracted form such as blue lotus, pink lotus, damiania, skullcap. You really won't get much out of them on their own. However, the commercial mixes you can buy contain extracts of a lot of different plants, and when combined, pack a serious punch!!!

Spice

This stuff is the DADDY of the smoking mixes market. It will get you seriously HIGH. It has been compared as a solid alternative to a certain herb, and when combined with the herb, will get you seriously floored.

Here's some buyer's comments on an online vendor who sells the stuff:

"Powerfull, HQuality Buzz, BUT less powerfull than the "real stuff", when you smoke HQ stuff of course. For a large majority of people this stuff is a lot better than what they can find on the streets (price/quantity/quality) so, why not !"

right firstly i beleive the best way to write a review of a product is if your bloody trashed on them at the time so right now i smashed and high and whatever. gotta try this **** its legal soooooooooo. go for it...............PS if you dont want to be noticed your high dont try this one............

Spice has had enormous success and as a result many more smoking mixes have appeared on the scene.

Wacky Herbs Smoking Mixes
    http://www.wackyherbs.com/html/smoking_mixes.html

These mixes pack a punch!! Although not as good as spice, I recommend you try them because it is said to be one of the best mixes online!! Decent price as well as spice is quite pricey.

Word of warning, stay away from cheaper smoking mixes that cost around ?3 for an ounce, as you won't get any effect and these are only good for mixers with a certain herb!!

MJ= Jordan, not Jackson mjfan12's Avatar
    mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whoknowsme View Post
    Wow! That's the list to end all lists.

You should put a huge warning around DMT though. That's not a "giggle with your buddies drug" as you've already stated, but the subtle warning given still might deter young people enough.
    DMT is illegal in many states and even salvia is becoming illegal. Illinois pussies passed a bill to ban it on Jan 1 2008.

so lets mention the illegality of these substances.

I would love to go on a trip, but am concerned about getting caught and being screwed legally.

grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    id try Datura, seeing people from the past just walk in your room would be crazy, does anyone know where you can get any of this stuff lol

Originally Posted by dachadperson View Post
    id try Datura, seeing people from the past just walk in your room would be crazy, does anyone know where you can get any of this stuff lol
    Did you read my post? I said it grows abundantly everywhere in the world, I would advise you don't and your unwillingness to research yourself only confirms your stupidity. Stay away.

grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000) grizzlyWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nail3r View Post
    Did you read my post? I said it grows abundantly everywhere in the world, I would advise you don't and your unwillingness to research yourself only confirms your stupidity. Stay away.
    the reason i asked you was because you put all that info there and i was assuming since you all ready did the research on all that stuff you would know of a place to get, im not just going to go walk around looking for it lol, u mad?

the reason i asked you was because you put all that info there and i was assuming since you all ready did the research on all that stuff you would know of a place to get, im not just going to go walk around looking for it lol, u mad?
    I only skimmed across the basics of Datura, you'd be best researching it for yourself for a LOONG time before trying, but if you want to take it, be warned. Just look at a picture of it and go hunting it grows everywhere in the world.

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very cool man. Keep it coming.

But I gotta wonder - I think green is good because it has no real side effects that aren't actually benefits... I think green is 10x healthier than alcohol, which is one of the reasons I condone it. But what about this stuff? Some of this synthetic or even natural stuff could be poision for all we know.

Also you should add some personal stories.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

Originally Posted by nail3r View Post
    I only skimmed across the basics of Datura, you'd be best researching it for yourself for a LOONG time before trying, but if you want to take it, be warned. Just look at a picture of it and go hunting it grows everywhere in the world.
    yah i said i would justl ike to take it, i probably wont but that would be a little freaky seeing people from that past lol

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I uh, wouldn't try serious hallucinogenics without some decent research done.

Like the man said, just go to www.erowid.org... Incredible resource.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Originally Posted by Big_League View Post
    Very cool man. Keep it coming.

But I gotta wonder - I think green is good because it has no real side effects that aren't actually benefits... I think green is 10x healthier than alcohol, which is one of the reasons I condone it. But what about this stuff? Some of this synthetic or even natural stuff could be poision for all we know.

Also you should add some personal stories.
    Ok I'll add some personal stories. Check the "Effects" section of the respective substances for the lowdown on it's effects.

LSA: I ingested 5 HBWR seeds. After about 40 minutes, I started to feel sick. The sickness gradually built up and built up to the point where I was wrenched over the sink waiting to puke. However after having a hit of green, the sickness subsided immediatly (it's said to help). The comeup was like being extremely blazed on weed. (But it wasn't the weed because the 1 hit didn't get me high) I couldn't stop smiling, and I feel ontop of the world. I started to get visuals around the focus of my eyesight, it looked like when you pass traffics lights and 100 miles an hour and all you see is a blur of lights, except it was circling around my view. I felt very happy. I went and sat lay on the couch. Lying there, I felt as if my brain was above my head, connected to what seemed like a massive grid. I felt super-intelligent, I could solve any puzzle, do any task, I was rollin!. The comedown after this is slow and I was back to baseline after 5 hours from ingestion. No hangover reported the nextday.

I'll add some more later

Salvia: I took 2 bongs one after the other of 5x organic extract. After I blew out the second hit, I saw a huge train come through my room, it was chugging along like moving a few inches then stopping, moving a few then stopping for a split second, like that. I could clearly make out a woman at the controls and a man sittin on a crate on the body of the train, the train was kind of see-through. I somehow realised the train would take me to a land of untold happiness and these people were beckoning me on the train, without saying anything. I snagged myself on the train (which produced a pronounced "snagging feeling") and proceded to be taken by the train.

My sister was through in the other room and I didn't want to leave her, so I got off, and ran through to tell her what happened. WHile doing this I lost most control over the left hand side of my body, including my face, so I ran through and scared the **** out her trying to tell her what happened, unable to talk correctly. I quickly came down shortly after that.

user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000)
    spice gold is the real deal, about as close as you can get to a certain other herb. Damn good alternative for anyone who has to do drug tests.

DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In b4 LOCK

Originally Posted by DeathByLight View Post
    In b4 LOCK
    Why would it be locked? Most of the stuff on this page is legal in most countries.

here's why you don't try datura:

http://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=34297
    "...The next day, I felt very tired, distant, and depressed all day. My vision was very blurry for a week, and not sharp as normal for more than one month after the trip. The mild depression stayed with me for a few months, and eventually led to me taking a cycle of Zoloft (I never suffered depression before or since). The long lasting after-effects had me very worried. For a long time (at least a year) after this trip, I would occasionally see 'something' rushing towards me out of the corner of my eye, only to be startled and realize nothing was there. I also had, for many years after, a slight speech impediment (occasional trouble getting sentences to start, sort of like a mild form of stuttering). This still happens today from time to time, and I took the datura over 8 years ago. Maybe its related and maybe not, but it never happend to me prior to the datura trip.

In summation:
    It was not what I would call a good trip, but not exceedingly bad either. It was the only drug I have ever taken that provided 'true' audible/visual/tactile hallucinations, and that was quite an experience to behold. But it was also a spiritually empty trip... other than remembering the hallucinations, I didn't bring anything back with me, nor did I have the mental accuity to do much soul searching. I have been 'taken down to zero' before on acid, but still achieved a positive experience in analyzing and rebuilding my psyche. This was different... it was more like I was distracted by amusing hallucinations while some demons attached my psyche to a taffee puller. The work afterwards was more of a 'repair' than a 'rebuild'. I would not recommend this drug to anyone."

http://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=12631
    "my vision is still screwed although the patterns have faded somewhat. I see lights out of the corners of my eyes and flies flying across the room plus the moving walls and trails some days worse then others but everyday to some extent. Sometimes it makes me sad to think what it would be like not to be ****ed in the head but now I'll never know unless by some miracle it goes away. Hopefully the stress of it all dosn't get to me before then. All I can really do is lay off drugs and try to live somekind of normal life. The only advice I can give is NEVER EVER do Datura and if you think your suseptible to HPPD STOP doing the drug that is causing it cuz it will only get worse with every dose. "

http://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=26955
    "It has now been approximately a month since I did the detura and the effects are still present. I still sometimes have trouble seeing and in the dark I still see shadows move and blend into each other. I have very realistic dreams that are hard to distinguish from reality and I may believe that some of my dreams were real. I now talk during my sleep because of the vividness of the dreams and my skin is still sensitive. "

there are some glowing trip reports as well, but the threat of HPPD puts datura in the "never trying it" category for me.

i was hoping just for some visions like people walking around that arnt alive without side effects, lol i doubt ill be taking any of that stuff

Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500)
    can anyone ship me some spice via paypal? They wont ship the the US although its legal...