rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Workout Log Book/Training Journal - Where to buy one?

I carry a workout journal with me daily to to track my progress (exercise, weight, reps) diet and comments.
    My log/journal is now full and I can not seem to find one anywhere?
    Anyone have some suggestions on where I might find one?

TIA

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are 3 on this page

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default...x=0&submit.y=0

I buy from this bookseller a lot and the books come fast and you save money because they are discounted. Highly recommended
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can answer some questions for a chance to win a training notebook here

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/

or you can buy it here for $10.00

http://www.globalfulfillment.net/gfs...ode=MF-BK-0021

It comes with a log to enter your stats
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmreid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Excellent thanks NotTooLate

Sea Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used two: Ultimate Workout Log , and Golds Gym Log. I like the Gold's Gym better as it has more room nutrition info, along with wights and cardio sections for each day.

Jack

Originally Posted by Sea Dog View Post
    I have used two: Ultimate Workout Log , and Golds Gym Log. I like the Gold's Gym better as it has more room nutrition info, along with wights and cardio sections for each day.

Jack
    Thanks do you have a link to the Gold's Gym Log?

Sea Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll see if I can find a link . I bought both from a local bookstore(B&N) The Gold's is from Cathy Sassin if that helps.

Thumbs up

Found it - thanks Sea Dog

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excel spreadsheet. When I use a log that's what I use. You can make variations and different worksheets for different workouts and/or bodyparts.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldcool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to use a workout journal, it cost anywhere from 19.95 to 12.95 depending on where and when I bought it (Mostly Barnes and Nobles) I have since (This year) used a compostion notebook that I got a wallmart for 1.95, I saved money and my workouts were not affected by the change. Those fancy workout books look good but don't increase your gains, and I record everything. I use the composition because it has a hard cover and doesn't get messed up being in my bag. JUST MY TAKE
    Thoughts lead to on purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character and character fixes our destiny.

Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."

That's the object of going to a gym, having fun.
    Joe Gold

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up journal

bb.com has good ones...
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

Originally Posted by bodyrokk View Post
    bb.com has good ones...
    I thought that they would, but for whatever reason I can't find them in the bb.com store
    Current Stack:
    SP250, SizeOn, PurpleWraath, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey, Orange Triad, ON Flaxseed Oil, Golden FinisH

Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been using blank, hard-bound books with lined paper which you can buy for just a few bucks.

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking journal

click on store ,,choose product ..workout log
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i do my own on a computer, i can set weights/rep/ect ect.

I also have nerve damage in my right arm from a neck injury and handwriting anything results in a ilegable mess . i can barely make out my chickenscratch log entrys to transfer em over to the comp .
    MISC animal rescue League
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3]The Animal Rescue Site

Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000)
    click on store ,,choose product ..workout log
    Bodybuilding.com Daily Workout Log

12/07/2005 - Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued by Bodybuilding.com.
    Lift big, eat large, get huge! Kaz quote
    R.I.P. Jesse Marunde "Squat More!"
    R.I.P. PAPD Officer Brian Raymond #423
    Gone but never forgotten

OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MISC animal rescue League
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3]The Animal Rescue Site

Originally Posted by Olie View Post

12/07/2005 - Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued by Bodybuilding.com.
    well that sucks...sorry

eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000) eddied27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bb.com has good ones...

well that sucks...sorry
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Thy will, not mine, be done.....

"Absolutely no reason to stop any routine you are making good progress on. The only magic bullet is progression over the LONG-TERM"
    Iron Addict (RIP)

"Hey! You can rest when you're dead!" ironwill2008

tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I printed this out and use it....

http://www.trulyhuge.com/TrainingJournal.pdf

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use Microsoft word. I make a table that fills the whole page in landscape mode. Print it out and write in the exerscises. Put it into a 3 ring binder.

Thumbs up

Lots of GREAT ideas thanks everyone
    Current Stack:
    SP250, SizeOn, PurpleWraath, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey, Orange Triad, ON Flaxseed Oil, Golden FinisH

Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tjrob View Post

That one is pretty good although it sucked up all my ink printing it! LOL
    Lift big, eat large, get huge! Kaz quote
    R.I.P. Jesse Marunde "Squat More!"
    R.I.P. PAPD Officer Brian Raymond #423
    Gone but never forgotten

tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I cheated...I printed it at work

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It is pretty good. I printed it and am going to use it starting Sunday (the beginning of my workout week). It prints 4 weeks' worth of logs. I'll put them in a thin 3 ring binder, with those colored tabs to separate months. I know it's a little ocd and anal-retentive.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Talking

I cheated...I printed it at work
    Hahaha I printed them out at work today also
    Current Stack:

Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Channel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rmreid View Post
    Hahaha I printed them out at work today also

I made my own at work too. Hey, the job is supposed to provide me with my needs.
    Chicks dig guys with high reps!

xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMichaelx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did some searching yesterday after seeing this thread, and found this: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101440991033
    or http://tinyurl.com/2783ct. Hope no one else mentioned it already!

It's instructions for downloading the free Strength Training template for MS Excel 2007. Nice template -- easy to customize.

Don't know if there's a similar template for other Excel versions or not.

Originally Posted by Channel1 View Post
    I made my own at work too. Hey, the job is supposed to provide me with my needs.
    Roflmao!!!! Me too....There are times I have to borrow a blank DVD or some batteries, you know....j/k

Not!!!!

Talking

Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    It is pretty good. I printed it and am going to use it starting Sunday (the beginning of my workout week). It prints 4 weeks' worth of logs. I'll put them in a thin 3 ring binder, with those colored tabs to separate months. I know it's a little ocd and anal-retentive.
    Anal retentive only comes from dead lifting...you know tighten up so nothing lets loose.....)